You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Speed Round Sign-ups & Game Thread
Started by Caia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Probably not this time, he'll just go back to that lame studying thing****lynch MJ**** because he posts amusing pics when dead
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Lynch Tally
Gwen 1 - dyachei
LIS 1 - WZ
MJ 2 - LIS, Gwen
STL 1 - DVMD
Corpse 0
Deadline 8:00 PM EST
Gwen 1 - dyachei
LIS 1 - WZ
MJ 2 - LIS, Gwen
STL 1 - DVMD
Corpse 0
Deadline 8:00 PM EST
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So tempted to make a tie. So, so tempted.
*****lynch nobody***** not creating a tie, never ends well
Lynch closed, results pending.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's not true 🙂*****lynch nobody***** not creating a tie, never ends well
Our game was the exception to the rule lolThat's not true 🙂
lynch gwen
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Late 😛lynch gwen
Oh damn I missed the deadline? I'm not getting notifications for this game. Oh well.
@Mad Jack has been stoned to death by textbooks. I guess studying didn't help him after all?
1. @dyachei
2. brightimpressio - Villager
3. @Gwenevre
4. @SummerTheLynx
5. Mad Jack - Villager
6. @WildZoo
7. devyn - Villager
8. @LetItSnow
9. @DVMDream
10. Cyndia - Angel
It is now Night 3. Night Deadline 8:20 PM EST.
1. @dyachei
3. @Gwenevre
4. @SummerTheLynx
6. @WildZoo
8. @LetItSnow
9. @DVMDream
It is now Night 3. Night Deadline 8:20 PM EST.
*****lynch nobody***** not creating a tie, never ends well
****contingent lynch stl**** because sketch
***********
Guys gotta tag me or something if I'm not participating, I was expecting half an hour from the night deadline to the lynch deadline not 25 minutes.
***********
Guys gotta tag me or something if I'm not participating, I was expecting half an hour from the night deadline to the lynch deadline not 25 minutes.
***********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The nobody part. Not the tie part.
***********
Guys gotta tag me or something if I'm not participating, I was expecting half an hour from the night deadline to the lynch deadline not 25 minutes.
***********
You didn't get my tag with BI's death?
************You didn't get my tag with BI's death?
I haven't gotten any of your tags
************
************
I haven't gotten any of your tags
************
I'm even using chrome on my laptop...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
SDN be trippin yo
I'm even using chrome on my laptop...
****************
Aside from the one individual tag that brought me in here anyway. None of your group tags has worked, hence why I never even knew I was playing lol.
****************
Aside from the one individual tag that brought me in here anyway. None of your group tags has worked, hence why I never even knew I was playing lol.
****************
Night closed, results pending.
@DVMDream has been found dead in her home.
1. @dyachei
2. brightimpressio - Villager
3. @Gwenevre
4. @SummerTheLynx
5. Mad Jack - Villager
6. @WildZoo
7. devyn - Villager
8. @LetItSnow
9. DVMDream - Villager
10. Cyndia - Angel
It is now Day 3. Lynch Deadline 8:40 PM EST.
1. @dyachei
3. @Gwenevre
4. @SummerTheLynx
6. @WildZoo
8. @LetItSnow
It is now Day 3. Lynch Deadline 8:40 PM EST.
lynch LIS
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I see no reason to change my vote
lynch LIS
lynch LIS
*sigh*
unlynch lis, lynch stl.
my gut is saying stl
unlynch lis, lynch stl.
my gut is saying stl
Official Lynch Tally
LIS 1 - WZ
STL 2 - LIS, dyachei
Deadline 8:40 PM EST
LIS 1 - WZ
STL 2 - LIS, dyachei
Deadline 8:40 PM EST
Ahem.
I contingent voted STL, n00bMod.
I contingent voted STL, n00bMod.
****************

Oh well, time for dinner and studying anyway.
****************

Oh well, time for dinner and studying anyway.
****************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have fun getting rid of your seer. Gwen is a wolf WZ is cleared
******lynch gwen******
unlynch stl, lynch gwen
Official Lynch Tally
LIS 1 - WZ
STL 1 - LIS
Gwen 2 - STL, dyachei
Deadline 8:40 PM EST
LIS 1 - WZ
STL 1 - LIS
Gwen 2 - STL, dyachei
Deadline 8:40 PM EST
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
unlynch LIS lynch gwen
Ohh honey, I call such BS. I just seered you last night and you came back as a wolfy wolf. I also seered Dyachi and WZ as villagers. The last person I have to seer is LIS. COnsidering that this game last time had two wolves, that leaves STL and LIS as wolves.
Official Lynch Tally
LIS 0
STL 2 - LIS, Gwen
Gwen 3 - STL, dyachei, WZ
Deadline 8:40 PM EST
LIS 0
STL 2 - LIS, Gwen
Gwen 3 - STL, dyachei, WZ
Deadline 8:40 PM EST
unlynch gwen.
Yeah okay... It's you and LIS, I will put my money on it. When they kill me tn, vote LIS tomorrow...Ohh honey, I call such BS. I just seered you last night and you came back as a wolfy wolf. I also seered Dyachi and WZ as villagers. The last person I have to seer is LIS. COnsidering that this game last time had two wolves, that leaves STL and LIS as wolves.
I'm not a wolf, sorry.... lynch gwen
lynch gwen
**************************

**************************

**************************
Er. unlynch stl and lynch gwen just to make it official
Official Lynch Tally
LIS 0
STL 1 - Gwen
Gwen 4 - STL, WZ, LIS, dyachei
Deadline 8:40 PM EST
LIS 0
STL 1 - Gwen
Gwen 4 - STL, WZ, LIS, dyachei
Deadline 8:40 PM EST
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What the what
Lynch closed, results pending.
You have hung @Gwenevre, the seer. 😱 😱 😱
1. @dyachei
2. brightimpressio - Villager
3. Gwenevre - Seer
4. @SummerTheLynx
5. Mad Jack - Villager
6. @WildZoo
7. devyn - Villager
8. @LetItSnow
9. DVMDream - Villager
10. Cyndia - Angel
It is now Night 4. Night Deadline 9:00 PM EST.
1. @dyachei
3. Gwenevre - Seer
4. @SummerTheLynx
6. @WildZoo
8. @LetItSnow
10. Cyndia - Angel
It is now Night 4. Night Deadline 9:00 PM EST.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K