WW Speed Round Sign-ups & Game Thread

Started by Caia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is always time to NEVER EVER use the SDN app.... why would anyone think that using it is ok? It is bad for you and your phone. It will cause death and destruction. Don't ever use it. Don't even think about using it. 😉
I use it so I get alerts and because it tends to use less battery then a browser. It's useless for conversations though...all that scrolling.
 
Fixed that for you.

Also you can get alerts without the app... they will just be emailed to you. Also alerts get super annoying (at least to me).
:laugh: accurate...

Email though...meh. I already get like 50 emails a day. I have it set to only alert me if I'm specifically mentioned/replied to/PMed. They did get annoying when I was getting them every time someone replied to a thread I'm subscribed to.

Not really trying to throw in support for the app here, it definitely sucks. Really the main reason I use it is the battery thing.
 
I like torturing myself? :laugh:

I can do that for you....

whip.gif


pannetje.gif
 
:laugh: accurate...

Email though...meh. I already get like 50 emails a day. I have it set to only alert me if I'm specifically mentioned/replied to/PMed. They did get annoying when I was getting them every time someone replied to a thread I'm subscribed to.

Not really trying to throw in support for the app here, it definitely sucks. Really the main reason I use it is the battery thing.

I have never used the app, just heard how horrible it is. I can't comment on how much battery it uses compared to just the browser but I don't seem to have any problems with my phone making it all day using the browser.
 
I really like it for the 'Participated' section...able to just look at the threads you've posted in without following them.

But I'm with you WZ on the PM emails. I left them on while modding once. NEVER AGAIN.
 
I really like it for the 'Participated' section...able to just look at the threads you've posted in without following them.

But I'm with you WZ on the PM emails. I left them on while modding once. NEVER AGAIN.
My god. The modding PMs. There are many things that surprised me about modding. The amount of PMs I had to respond to and keep straight was definitely on the top of the list. And doing **** from my phone was a nightmare.
 
My god. The modding PMs. There are many things that surprised me about modding. The amount of PMs I had to respond to and keep straight was definitely on the top of the list. And doing **** from my phone was a nightmare.
Them modding pms. I keep them on tbh, just to see how royally messed up I am when I get back to a computer lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm taking my dog out for a brief walk now, so I should be back in time! If I'm not,

****contingency lynch DVMD**** (rng).
 
Update: Here is your revised roster. TRH is a bit busy tonight. 🙂

1. @dyachei
2. @brightimpressio
3. @Gwenevre
4. @SummerTheLynx
5. @Mad Jack
6. @WildZoo
7. @devyn
8. @LetItSnow
9. @DVMDream
10. @Cyndia

It is now Night 1. Deadline 6:50 PM EST.
 
Poor @Cyndia, the angel, has been found dead.

1. @dyachei
2. @brightimpressio
3. @Gwenevre
4. @SummerTheLynx
5. @Mad Jack
6. @WildZoo
7. @devyn
8. @LetItSnow
9. @DVMDream
10. Cyndia - Angel

It is now Day 1. Lynch Deadline 7:15 PM EST.
 
please lynch or kill me

I am going to bed - I am falling asleep sitting up again. Not sure what is wrong with me but I do not function like a normal human anymore.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad