-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Speed Round Sign-ups & Game Thread
Started by Caia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sigh.
contingent lynch stl .... jackass.
contingent lynch stl .... jackass.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
All my friends are wolves 

I is your only friend?All my friends are wolves![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No, you is friend no more 😛I is your only friend?
Night closed, results pending.
Don't worry, I am killing you this round, just like I told u I would next time I was a wolf. Or converting you. I get those roles mixed up all the time 🙂No, you is friend no more 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't worry, I am killing you this round, just like I told u I would next time I was a wolf. Or converting you. I get those roles mixed up all the time 🙂
Poor Gwen.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That was a good play. Perfect timing. Nice execution. Poor Gwen never had a chance.
I knew you weren't the seer and I knew dyachei wasn't the seer based on how she voted, so I knew it was Gwen since LIS was a wolf. And dy would have investigated LIS by thenThat was a good play. Perfect timing. Nice execution. Poor Gwen never had a chance.
@WildZoo was pulled from the sidewalk on her way home from a friend's. Rumour has it a white van with a moustached man offered her candy. That was the last time @WildZoo was seen alive...
@dyachei was unable to hold off the attack that came over night. Some say being zombievet may have helped her blend in with the dead. Unfortunately for her, she joined them.
Wolves win!
1. dyachei - Villager
2. brightimpressio - Villager
3. Gwenevre - Seer
4. @SummerTheLynx - Wolf
5. Mad Jack - Villager
6. WildZoo - Villager
7. devyn - Villager
8. @LetItSnow - Wolf
9. DVMDream - Villager
10. Cyndia - Angel
Thank you for playing!!!!
@dyachei was unable to hold off the attack that came over night. Some say being zombievet may have helped her blend in with the dead. Unfortunately for her, she joined them.
Wolves win!
1. dyachei - Villager
3. Gwenevre - Seer
4. @SummerTheLynx - Wolf
6. WildZoo - Villager
8. @LetItSnow - Wolf
10. Cyndia - Angel
Thank you for playing!!!!

No, you is friend no more 😛
You really have no friends between ditching people last night and now...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Isolating myself so nobody sees me cryYou really have no friends between ditching people last night and now...
STLGood game all.
Sorry, Gwen. 🙂
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I would like to point out that I voted for LIS from the beginning and it wasn't even RNG (even though I said it was). 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Shoulda posted sooner 😛![]()
As soon as STL came back as wolf, I thought we had this!
Thanks for the game, @Caia
It was good, for a noob mod and all... 😉
It was good, for a noob mod and all... 😉
I would like to point out that I voted for LIS from the beginning and it wasn't even RNG (even though I said it was).![]()
If it wasn't RNG it was for a bad reason. I didn't even realize I was a wolf until .... Day 2 or something. 🙂
I was doing work things, so I didn't get a chance to sit down until after STL postedShoulda posted sooner 😛
Shoulda posted sooner 😛
Should have realized that me dying right after lynching STL was a good indicator... just saying... 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It was luck. All luck. Just felt like lynching youIf it wasn't RNG it was for a bad reason. I didn't even realize I was a wolf until .... Day 2 or something. 🙂

as has been discussed in the past, it's a slightly more difficult for the villagers to win these things...
but then you get the odd time when both wolves are eliminated one after the other. Dwin's game I think holds that record.
but then you get the odd time when both wolves are eliminated one after the other. Dwin's game I think holds that record.

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I never claim to be good at this 😀Should have realized that me dying right after lynching STL was a good indicator... just saying... 😉
That was LIS's call, not mine 😛Should have realized that me dying right after lynching STL was a good indicator... just saying... 😉
That was LIS's call, not mine 😛
I could have guessed that. As was his lame contingency on you, I had a feeling on that.
It was luck. All luck. Just felt like lynching you![]()
I feel like lynching me, too.
That was LIS's call, not mine 😛
I must be confused. I thought we switched it AWAY from the person voting to lynch you (to avoid making it obvious). Did I accidentally switch it TO the person voting for you?
That would be amusing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like lynching me, too.
I must be confused. I thought we switched it AWAY from the person voting to lynch you (to avoid making it obvious). Did I accidentally switch it TO the person voting for you?
That would be amusing.
Yup, you did... 🤣
Sweet. This is why I shouldn't WW while watching a movie with Clay.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
🙁I feel like lynching me, too.
So obvious that it worked! 😛I feel like lynching me, too.
I must be confused. I thought we switched it AWAY from the person voting to lynch you (to avoid making it obvious). Did I accidentally switch it TO the person voting for you?
That would be amusing.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hypothetical scenario: IF we had ignored the seer battle and lynched LIS instead (since it was obvious he was the 2nd wolf at that point)...who would you have left alive to deal with determining who was the real seer?That was LIS's call, not mine 😛

as has been discussed in the past, it's a slightly more difficult for the villagers to win these things...
but then you get the odd time when both wolves are eliminated one after the other. Dwin's game I think holds that record.![]()
I personally would find WW a lot more fun if wolf wins were rare.... I think it would (in the long run) be a lot more enjoyable to be able to look back and talk about the amazing times the wolves pulled it off. But the way we've gone as mods is toward trying to balance it to be equally likely (which doesn't make sense to me since there are far fewer wolves than villagers).
Asking the real questions hereHypothetical scenario: IF we had ignored the seer battle and lynched LIS instead (since it was obvious he was the 2nd wolf at that point)...who would you have left alive to deal with determining who was the real seer?![]()
I personally would find WW a lot more fun if wolf wins were rare.... I think it would (in the long run) be a lot more enjoyable to be able to look back and talk about the amazing times the wolves pulled it off. But the way we've gone as mods is toward trying to balance it to be equally likely (which doesn't make sense to me since there are far fewer wolves than villagers).
Agreed.
Last edited:
Dyachei, sorry. She wouldn't expect me leaving her alive over you, so that would be my best bet. Besides, you asked me to kill you next time I am a wolf so you don't have betrayal issues 😛Hypothetical scenario: IF we had ignored the seer battle and lynched LIS instead (since it was obvious he was the 2nd wolf at that point)...who would you have left alive to deal with determining who was the real seer?![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This is what I wanted to hear 😀Dyachei, sorry. She wouldn't expect me leaving her alive over you, so that would be my best bet. Besides, you asked me to kill you next time I am a wolf so you don't have betrayal issues 😛
@Caia, what did the angel do? Revival?
Angel is the old school role for protector. 🙂
Wolves didn't win in my game, and it was a challenge for them... and DVMD complained. 😡I personally would find WW a lot more fun if wolf wins were rare.... I think it would (in the long run) be a lot more enjoyable to be able to look back and talk about the amazing times the wolves pulled it off. But the way we've gone as mods is toward trying to balance it to be equally likely (which doesn't make sense to me since there are far fewer wolves than villagers).
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think some mods are just evil and want to see all the villagers get eatenI personally would find WW a lot more fun if wolf wins were rare.... I think it would (in the long run) be a lot more enjoyable to be able to look back and talk about the amazing times the wolves pulled it off. But the way we've gone as mods is toward trying to balance it to be equally likely (which doesn't make sense to me since there are far fewer wolves than villagers).
Wolves didn't win in my game, and it was a challenge for them... and DVMD complained. 😡
Well sure. We obviously haven't gone to the extreme where wolves are winning all the time or something. That wasn't what I said. And anyway, I think you try and create games that are interesting more than you worry about balance. It's why I like them.
I think my general assessment was right, though: most mods now tend to try and balance it so that each side has a more or less equal chance of winning. That's just the direction it's gone.
If it were up to me (probably good thing it isn't), wolves wouldn't win more than one out of every 6-7 games at most.
DVMD complains about whatever side she's on. It's just who she is. 🙂
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think some mods are just evil and want to see all the villagers get eaten
Truth. At some point SDN pre-vet WW became more about "how much can the mods mess with the players."
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Guilty 😳Truth. At some point SDN pre-vet WW became more about "how much can the mods mess with the players."
double guiltyTruth. At some point SDN pre-vet WW became more about "how much can the mods mess with the players."
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
double guilty
Can't think of anyone off the top of my head who would do this...Truth. At some point SDN pre-vet WW became more about "how much can the mods mess with the players."
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K