WW The Hunger Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well I guess my campaign is falling on deaf ears...:(

At least I tried.....

Members don't see this ad.

Elect Lissarae!!

At least I tried.....

Aww poor district buddy!!! I'm just going to leave my vote for you seeing as I know I can trust you! :love:

I'm off to bed...pick a good mayor fellow villagers!

Members don't see this ad :)
I give up...
un vote DVMDream
Vote Lissarae

She hasn't even said a word except elect herself and everyone is voting for her. I don't think there will be anything I can say that will change votes. Good job, Lissa! You will be a great leader!

At least I tried.....

I can be swayed! My vote is for Lissarae because I know she's been a mod, so I figure you have to REALLY understand what is going on to moderate a game. I don't know if you've been a mod...have you?

I give up...
un vote DVMDream
Vote Lissarae

She hasn't even said a word except elect herself and everyone is voting for her. I don't think there will be anything I can say that will change votes. Good job, Lissa! You will be a great leader!
LissaRae told me she was going to be at the OSU open house today. But she will be active once the game starts!!

I can be swayed! My vote is for Lissarae because I know she's been a mod, so I figure you have to REALLY understand what is going on to moderate a game. I don't know if you've been a mod...have you?

No, cuitlimazitli(this is probably spelled wrong) and I are currently working on the jurassic park one. I am her co mod.

I give up...
un vote DVMDream
Vote Lissarae

What your giving up your position so easily?

Maybe, maybe not. What do the villagers want in their mayor? If I can't be the best one for what the villagers want than I will give up the position easily but I would really like to be mayor.

Enough for me.

Unelect LissaRae
Elect DVMDream :)

Open House was sooo much fun. I got to take little kids on a tour of the heart and show off cool path lesions (one was a corgi brain that had hydraencephaly).

Thanks for voting for me! Today has been busy but I will be around a lot after today. No tests until Friday, oh yeah!

Members don't see this ad :)
DVM Dream, I'll vote for you if you'll me your second in command, if you get to appoint someone. I really want to have someone in my group that can communicate with another group, never had that in a WW game.

if you'll nominate me is what I meant to say, darn no editing!

Never give up, never surrender

unelect lissarae
Elect DVMdream

I hope I did that right

Sent from my SGH-T989 using SDN Mobile

Looks like my campaign is falling flat.

Well poop.

elect dvm
typing from my ereader! At conference. Latest ill be on is tomorrow night. Banquet time!

Btw. What kind of avatar are we supposed to get???

sticking with squirrels.
Unelect Lissa
Elect DVMDream

Google Hunger games and your district, some stuff will come up. Or you can look up some characters that are from your district too. My avatar is Glitter a district 1 tribute from the books.

unelect hedgiehog
Elect dvmdream

Flipfloppers! Looks like the Hunger Games group may be up against the Disney Game for most wafflers. Goodluck, Dyachei.

I like how everyone's avatar is so dark and gloomy now and here TW is with her adorable fish. You should totally keep it!

I feel like this game may turn out like the previous with lots of last minute mind-changes! Its close right now I think 10-9 Lissarae

my reasoning for DVMDream is that I think she did a great job as a beta in the dog sanctuary game, and as a fellow beta there I discussed stuff with her a lot.

Flipfloppers! Looks like the Hunger Games group may be up against the Disney Game for most wafflers. Goodluck, Dyachei.

I like how everyone's avatar is so dark and gloomy now and here TW is with her adorable fish. You should totally keep it!

I know, right??? He's been my saving grace and so unwolf like.

SOV I think your count is off. Here's what I have for the unofficial count

Lissa-11 (SOV, Lissa, Krist, cuitl, thatredhead, devyn, jjohnston, blackdog, libster, kanariya, nstarz)
DVMDream-9 (Shortnsweet, bbeventer, DVMDream, squirrelsrule, alaskandream, trematode, hedgiehog, ky261682, nyanko)
Tigerwillow-3 (Nordicat, Stormwater, Tigerwillow)
Trematode-3 (Petpony, SheepdogPSU, Packen)
Hedgie-1 (CFC)
Orca2011-1(Katie8)

Now with bandierose Lissa is at 12.

SOV I think your count is off. Here's what I have for the unofficial count

Lissa-11 (SOV, Lissa, Krist, cuitl, thatredhead, devyn, jjohnston, blackdog, libster, kanariya, nstarz)
DVMDream-9 (Shortnsweet, bbeventer, DVMDream, squirrelsrule, alaskandream, trematode, hedgiehog, ky261682, nyanko)
Tigerwillow-3 (Nordicat, Stormwater, Tigerwillow)
Trematode-3 (Petpony, SheepdogPSU, Packen)
Hedgie-1 (CFC)
Orca2011-1(Katie8)

Now with bandierose Lissa is at 12.
You're probably right. I was keeping mental count, as I said, unofficial. Must have forgotten to remove some of the switches in my head. :oops:

My unofficial count:

Lissa (12): (SOV, Lissa, krist, cuit, thatredhead, devyn, jjohnston, blackdog, libster, kanariya, Nstarz and bandierose)
DVMDream (10): (DVM, shortnsweet, bbeventer, kanderson, squirrels, alaskandream, trematode, hegiehod, ky, and nyanko)
Hedgiehog (1): (CorporateFatCat)
Orca2011 (1): (Katie8)
Trematode (3): (Petpony, sheepdog, and packen)

I have a feeling this is going to be close....

Good Luck, Lissa!!! :D

Unofficial Count:

Lissarae06 11 (Blackdog618, kanariya, Lissarae06, SOV, Kirst, cuitlimitzli, jjohnston, bandierose, that redhead, Libster06, Nstarz, devyn)

DVM Dream 10 (bbeventer, nyanko, Alaskandream, Hedgiehog, squirrelsrule, ky261682, DVM Dream, kanderson615, shortnsweet, trematode)

TigerWillow 3 (Tigerwillow, stormwater, nordicat)

Trematode 3 (sheepdogpsu, packen, petpony)

Ocra2011 1 (katie8)

Hedgiehog 1 (corporate fat cat)

Pretty sure that count is correct.

My unofficial count:

Lissa (12): (SOV, Lissa, krist, cuit, thatredhead, devyn, jjohnston, blackdog, libster, kanariya, Nstarz and bandierose)
DVMDream (10): (DVM, shortnsweet, bbeventer, kanderson, squirrels, alaskandream, trematode, hegiehod, ky, and nyanko)
Hedgiehog (1): (CorporateFatCat)
Orca2011 (1): (Katie8)
Trematode (3): (Petpony, sheepdog, and packen)
TigerWillow (3): (Nordicat, StormWater, and TigerWillow)

I have a feeling this is going to be close....

Good Luck, Lissa!!! :D

ETA: Darn no editing. Forgot TigerWillow. So sorry, added in above

Oops looks like I completely missed kanderson's post by mistake. I couldn't find it anywhere in my notes. Just under two hours until the vote is closed.

Oops looks like I completely missed kanderson's post by mistake. I couldn't find it anywhere in my notes. Just under two hours until the vote is closed.

OOh! Can't Wait! :D

How did I miss this complete 180 in elections?!?!

Lissa was awesome last game

Vote Lissa!

Official Vote Count:
Lissarae – 14 (SOV, lissarae, krist, cuitlamitzl, that redhead, devyn, jjohnston, blackdog618, libster06, kanariya, Nstarz, Bandirose, orca2011, emiloo4)
Orca2011 – 1 (Katie8)
Trematode – 3 (Petpony, sheepdogpsu, Packen)
Tigerwillow – 3 (Nordicat, StormWater, tigerwillow)
DVMDream – 10 (shortnsweet, bbeventer, dvmdream, kanderson, squirrelsrule, alaskandream, Trematode, hedgiehog, ky261682, Nyanko)
Hedgiehog – 1 (CFC)

Last edited: