-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW The Hunger Games
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Well I guess my campaign is falling on deaf ears...🙁
At least I tried.....
Aww poor district buddy!!! I'm just going to leave my vote for you seeing as I know I can trust you! 😍
I'm off to bed...pick a good mayor fellow villagers!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I give up...
un vote DVMDream
Vote Lissarae
She hasn't even said a word except elect herself and everyone is voting for her. I don't think there will be anything I can say that will change votes. Good job, Lissa! You will be a great leader!
un vote DVMDream
Vote Lissarae
She hasn't even said a word except elect herself and everyone is voting for her. I don't think there will be anything I can say that will change votes. Good job, Lissa! You will be a great leader!
Well I guess my campaign is falling on deaf ears...🙁
At least I tried.....
I can be swayed! My vote is for Lissarae because I know she's been a mod, so I figure you have to REALLY understand what is going on to moderate a game. I don't know if you've been a mod...have you?
LissaRae told me she was going to be at the OSU open house today. But she will be active once the game starts!!I give up...
un vote DVMDream
Vote Lissarae
She hasn't even said a word except elect herself and everyone is voting for her. I don't think there will be anything I can say that will change votes. Good job, Lissa! You will be a great leader!
I can be swayed! My vote is for Lissarae because I know she's been a mod, so I figure you have to REALLY understand what is going on to moderate a game. I don't know if you've been a mod...have you?
No, cuitlimazitli(this is probably spelled wrong) and I are currently working on the jurassic park one. I am her co mod.
I give up...
un vote DVMDream
Vote Lissarae
She hasn't even said a word except elect herself and everyone is voting for her. I don't think there will be anything I can say that will change votes. Good job, Lissa! You will be a great leader!
What your giving up your position so easily?
LissaRae told me she was going to be at the OSU open house today. But she will be active once the game starts!!
I know she will be. I just wanted to create some thought and competition to elect a mayor instead of one person winning with a vast majority of the votes.
What your giving up your position so easily?
Maybe, maybe not. What do the villagers want in their mayor? If I can't be the best one for what the villagers want than I will give up the position easily but I would really like to be mayor.
Maybe, maybe not. What do the villagers want in their mayor? If I can't be the best one for what the villagers want than I will give up the position easily but I would really like to be mayor.
Enough for me.
Unelect LissaRae
Elect DVMDream 🙂
Open House was sooo much fun. I got to take little kids on a tour of the heart and show off cool path lesions (one was a corgi brain that had hydraencephaly).
Thanks for voting for me! Today has been busy but I will be around a lot after today. No tests until Friday, oh yeah!
Thanks for voting for me! Today has been busy but I will be around a lot after today. No tests until Friday, oh yeah!
unelect Lissa
Elect DVMDream
I am not giving up yet...
Elect DVMDream
I am not giving up yet...
unelect Lissa
Elect DVMDream
I am not giving up yet...
I'm going to vote for you! I think you would do a great job! GO DISTRICT 10! 😀
Elect DVMDream!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DVM Dream, I'll vote for you if you'll me your second in command, if you get to appoint someone. I really want to have someone in my group that can communicate with another group, never had that in a WW game.
if you'll nominate me is what I meant to say, darn no editing!
DVM Dream, I'll vote for you if you'll me your second in command, if you get to appoint someone. I really want to have someone in my group that can communicate with another group, never had that in a WW game.
I will agree to that.
Unelect Hedgiehog. Elect DVM Dream.
Never give up, never surrender
unelect lissarae
Elect DVMdream
I hope I did that right
Sent from my SGH-T989 using SDN Mobile
unelect lissarae
Elect DVMdream
I hope I did that right
Sent from my SGH-T989 using SDN Mobile
Looks like my campaign is falling flat.
Well poop.
Well poop.
Btw. What kind of avatar are we supposed to get???
Btw. What kind of avatar are we supposed to get???
Something related to hunger games
Btw. What kind of avatar are we supposed to get???
Google Hunger games and your district, some stuff will come up. Or you can look up some characters that are from your district too. My avatar is Glitter a district 1 tribute from the books.
Flipfloppers! Looks like the Hunger Games group may be up against the Disney Game for most wafflers. Goodluck, Dyachei.
I like how everyone's avatar is so dark and gloomy now and here TW is with her adorable fish. You should totally keep it!
Btw. What kind of avatar are we supposed to get???
I like how everyone's avatar is so dark and gloomy now and here TW is with her adorable fish. You should totally keep it!
Elect DVMDream
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unofficial count 13-9I feel like this game may turn out like the previous with lots of last minute mind-changes! Its close right now I think 10-9 Lissarae
unofficial count 13-9
You read my mind, I was considering counting myself. Thanks!
Elect LISSA
my reasoning for DVMDream is that I think she did a great job as a beta in the dog sanctuary game, and as a fellow beta there I discussed stuff with her a lot.
Flipfloppers! Looks like the Hunger Games group may be up against the Disney Game for most wafflers. Goodluck, Dyachei.
I like how everyone's avatar is so dark and gloomy now and here TW is with her adorable fish. You should totally keep it!
I know, right??? He's been my saving grace and so unwolf like.
SOV I think your count is off. Here's what I have for the unofficial count
Lissa-11 (SOV, Lissa, Krist, cuitl, thatredhead, devyn, jjohnston, blackdog, libster, kanariya, nstarz)
DVMDream-9 (Shortnsweet, bbeventer, DVMDream, squirrelsrule, alaskandream, trematode, hedgiehog, ky261682, nyanko)
Tigerwillow-3 (Nordicat, Stormwater, Tigerwillow)
Trematode-3 (Petpony, SheepdogPSU, Packen)
Hedgie-1 (CFC)
Orca2011-1(Katie8)
Now with bandierose Lissa is at 12.
Lissa-11 (SOV, Lissa, Krist, cuitl, thatredhead, devyn, jjohnston, blackdog, libster, kanariya, nstarz)
DVMDream-9 (Shortnsweet, bbeventer, DVMDream, squirrelsrule, alaskandream, trematode, hedgiehog, ky261682, nyanko)
Tigerwillow-3 (Nordicat, Stormwater, Tigerwillow)
Trematode-3 (Petpony, SheepdogPSU, Packen)
Hedgie-1 (CFC)
Orca2011-1(Katie8)
Now with bandierose Lissa is at 12.
You're probably right. I was keeping mental count, as I said, unofficial. Must have forgotten to remove some of the switches in my head. 😳SOV I think your count is off. Here's what I have for the unofficial count
Lissa-11 (SOV, Lissa, Krist, cuitl, thatredhead, devyn, jjohnston, blackdog, libster, kanariya, nstarz)
DVMDream-9 (Shortnsweet, bbeventer, DVMDream, squirrelsrule, alaskandream, trematode, hedgiehog, ky261682, nyanko)
Tigerwillow-3 (Nordicat, Stormwater, Tigerwillow)
Trematode-3 (Petpony, SheepdogPSU, Packen)
Hedgie-1 (CFC)
Orca2011-1(Katie8)
Now with bandierose Lissa is at 12.
My unofficial count:
Lissa (12): (SOV, Lissa, krist, cuit, thatredhead, devyn, jjohnston, blackdog, libster, kanariya, Nstarz and bandierose)
DVMDream (10): (DVM, shortnsweet, bbeventer, kanderson, squirrels, alaskandream, trematode, hegiehod, ky, and nyanko)
Hedgiehog (1): (CorporateFatCat)
Orca2011 (1): (Katie8)
Trematode (3): (Petpony, sheepdog, and packen)
I have a feeling this is going to be close....
Good Luck, Lissa!!! 😀
Lissa (12): (SOV, Lissa, krist, cuit, thatredhead, devyn, jjohnston, blackdog, libster, kanariya, Nstarz and bandierose)
DVMDream (10): (DVM, shortnsweet, bbeventer, kanderson, squirrels, alaskandream, trematode, hegiehod, ky, and nyanko)
Hedgiehog (1): (CorporateFatCat)
Orca2011 (1): (Katie8)
Trematode (3): (Petpony, sheepdog, and packen)
I have a feeling this is going to be close....
Good Luck, Lissa!!! 😀
Unofficial Count:
Lissarae06 11 (Blackdog618, kanariya, Lissarae06, SOV, Kirst, cuitlimitzli, jjohnston, bandierose, that redhead, Libster06, Nstarz, devyn)
DVM Dream 10 (bbeventer, nyanko, Alaskandream, Hedgiehog, squirrelsrule, ky261682, DVM Dream, kanderson615, shortnsweet, trematode)
TigerWillow 3 (Tigerwillow, stormwater, nordicat)
Trematode 3 (sheepdogpsu, packen, petpony)
Ocra2011 1 (katie8)
Hedgiehog 1 (corporate fat cat)
Pretty sure that count is correct.
Lissarae06 11 (Blackdog618, kanariya, Lissarae06, SOV, Kirst, cuitlimitzli, jjohnston, bandierose, that redhead, Libster06, Nstarz, devyn)
DVM Dream 10 (bbeventer, nyanko, Alaskandream, Hedgiehog, squirrelsrule, ky261682, DVM Dream, kanderson615, shortnsweet, trematode)
TigerWillow 3 (Tigerwillow, stormwater, nordicat)
Trematode 3 (sheepdogpsu, packen, petpony)
Ocra2011 1 (katie8)
Hedgiehog 1 (corporate fat cat)
Pretty sure that count is correct.
lol I can count. 12 for Liss.
My unofficial count:
Lissa (12): (SOV, Lissa, krist, cuit, thatredhead, devyn, jjohnston, blackdog, libster, kanariya, Nstarz and bandierose)
DVMDream (10): (DVM, shortnsweet, bbeventer, kanderson, squirrels, alaskandream, trematode, hegiehod, ky, and nyanko)
Hedgiehog (1): (CorporateFatCat)
Orca2011 (1): (Katie8)
Trematode (3): (Petpony, sheepdog, and packen)
TigerWillow (3): (Nordicat, StormWater, and TigerWillow)
I have a feeling this is going to be close....
Good Luck, Lissa!!! 😀
ETA: Darn no editing. Forgot TigerWillow. So sorry, added in above
Lissa (12): (SOV, Lissa, krist, cuit, thatredhead, devyn, jjohnston, blackdog, libster, kanariya, Nstarz and bandierose)
DVMDream (10): (DVM, shortnsweet, bbeventer, kanderson, squirrels, alaskandream, trematode, hegiehod, ky, and nyanko)
Hedgiehog (1): (CorporateFatCat)
Orca2011 (1): (Katie8)
Trematode (3): (Petpony, sheepdog, and packen)
TigerWillow (3): (Nordicat, StormWater, and TigerWillow)
I have a feeling this is going to be close....
Good Luck, Lissa!!! 😀
ETA: Darn no editing. Forgot TigerWillow. So sorry, added in above
Oops looks like I completely missed kanderson's post by mistake. I couldn't find it anywhere in my notes. Just under two hours until the vote is closed.
OOh! Can't Wait! 😀
I only need 3 more votes... 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tally tally HOOO!
Elect Lissa based on how well she modded the last game.
Official Vote Count:
Lissarae – 14 (SOV, lissarae, krist, cuitlamitzl, that redhead, devyn, jjohnston, blackdog618, libster06, kanariya, Nstarz, Bandirose, orca2011, emiloo4)
Orca2011 – 1 (Katie8)
Trematode – 3 (Petpony, sheepdogpsu, Packen)
Tigerwillow – 3 (Nordicat, StormWater, tigerwillow)
DVMDream – 10 (shortnsweet, bbeventer, dvmdream, kanderson, squirrelsrule, alaskandream, Trematode, hedgiehog, ky261682, Nyanko)
Hedgiehog – 1 (CFC)
Lissarae – 14 (SOV, lissarae, krist, cuitlamitzl, that redhead, devyn, jjohnston, blackdog618, libster06, kanariya, Nstarz, Bandirose, orca2011, emiloo4)
Orca2011 – 1 (Katie8)
Trematode – 3 (Petpony, sheepdogpsu, Packen)
Tigerwillow – 3 (Nordicat, StormWater, tigerwillow)
DVMDream – 10 (shortnsweet, bbeventer, dvmdream, kanderson, squirrelsrule, alaskandream, Trematode, hedgiehog, ky261682, Nyanko)
Hedgiehog – 1 (CFC)
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K