WW The Hunger Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Bleh, I've been dealing with a run away drunk brother all day and none of us can find him so I have been busy. Still haven't found him, back out to hunt some more :(. Hopefully we find his dumb *ss soon! Hopefully I can be around a little more tomorrow. It's my first weekend off in 11 months!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
:( Now I need 5 votes. Too bad I haven't modded a game yet..

Don't worry, we have petpony's pokemon game then you will mod your jurassic park game, THEN you can be headmaster of my HP game :D

:( Now I need 5 votes. Too bad I haven't modded a game yet..

If not this time around, you're sure to have your day. These games have gotten quite popular and addictive pretty quickly. Don't see the craze coming to an end anytime soon! Never give up, right!? Just like getting into vet school ;)

You look so sad, so Unelect Trematode and Elect DVM.

Official Vote Count:
Lissarae – 14 (SOV, lissarae, krist, cuitlamitzl, that redhead, devyn, jjohnston, blackdog618, libster06, kanariya, Nstarz, Bandirose, orca2011, emiloo4)
Orca2011 – 1 (Katie8)
Trematode – 2 (sheepdogpsu, Packen)
Tigerwillow – 3 (Nordicat, StormWater, tigerwillow)
DVMDream – 11 (shortnsweet, bbeventer, dvmdream, kanderson, squirrelsrule, alaskandream, Trematode, hedgiehog, ky261682, Nyanko, Petpony)
Hedgiehog – 1 (CFC)

45 minutes remain

Don't worry, we have petpony's pokemon game then you will mod your jurassic park game, THEN you can be headmaster of my HP game :D

Very true, plenty more opportunities.

If not this time around, you're sure to have your day. These games have gotten quite popular and addictive pretty quickly. Don't see the craze coming to an end anytime soon! Never give up, right!? Just like getting into vet school ;)

Never, ever give up. Quitting isn't an option.

I am flattered that someone would want me for mayor :love:
I thought I did a crappy job last time :laugh:

Very true, plenty more opportunities.

Never, ever give up. Quitting isn't an option.

nevergiveup.jpg

:eek: Wow, that should last us through summer.

unelect tigerwillow

elect dvmdream

Sorry TW! Both you and DVMD did great last time (not that lissa didn't!), and I'd like to see some semi-n00bs in charge! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Official Vote Count:
Lissarae – 14 (SOV, lissarae, krist, cuitlamitzl, that redhead, devyn, jjohnston, blackdog618, libster06, kanariya, Nstarz, Bandirose, orca2011, emiloo4)
Orca2011 – 1 (Katie8)
Trematode – 2 (sheepdogpsu, Packen)
Tigerwillow – 2 (StormWater, tigerwillow)
DVMDream – 12 (shortnsweet, bbeventer, dvmdream, kanderson, squirrelsrule, alaskandream, Trematode, hedgiehog, ky261682, Nyanko, Petpony, Nordicat)
Hedgiehog – 1 (CFC)
30 minutes remain

I feel like this would be the most fitting avatar for me, since I know very minimal info about The Hunger Games...what I do know so far comes from HGWiki! Buuuut I bought a hardcover edition for $12 on eBay, so I'll catch up soon. :D

:eek: Wow, that should last us through summer.

Pretty much!! Unless everyone gets sick of playing before that ha which I might, although I'm not gonna lie its pretty addicting!

Pretty much!! Unless everyone gets sick of playing before that ha which I might, although I'm not gonna lie its pretty addicting!

This is my first so I am pretty psyched!

unelect tigerwillow

elect dvmdream

Sorry TW! Both you and DVMD did great last time (not that lissa didn't!), and I'd like to see some semi-n00bs in charge! :)

First I have to get rid of my optimistic avatar

Then you unelect me.

I'm going to sit here and pout.

Only one minute left. Tigerwillow doesn't stand a chance at this point, so you're wasting your votes, you should go for someone who is actually in the running!

And now my avatar looks like everyone else's.

Hey! That was three posts in under a minute. Alright starting off awesome.

Only one minute left. Tigerwillow doesn't stand a chance at this point, so you're wasting your votes, you should go for someone who is actually in the running!

You're still mad at me and all upsetted

Four posts.

This was what I figured. Sorry, TigerWillow! :(

This was what I figured. Sorry, TigerWillow! :(

Hahaha it's ok. It's only a position.

Basically I voted for myself so no one goes "OMG SO AND SO IS A WOLF SO TW MUST BE A WOLF BC SHE VOTED FOR HER!!!! KILL KILL KILL!!!"

I like NordiCats avatar :]
It's actually from a t-shirt I found online! And Big Bird is a wonderful veterinary specimen of acromegaly, right? :laugh:

(debated if I wanted to post to thank PetPony because SOMEONE out there might be COUNTING how many times I post! :eek:)

Actually I'm over it! I didn't have anything against you really and I saved your butt so many times from being killed by the wolves. Probably was the wolves downfall, but oh well. Wolves are going down again this game!

Bleh, I've been dealing with a run away drunk brother all day and none of us can find him so I have been busy. Still haven't found him, back out to hunt some more :(. Hopefully we find his dumb *ss soon! Hopefully I can be around a little more tomorrow. It's my first weekend off in 11 months!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Yikes, I hope you guys find him soon, Em!! :eek: That sounds a bit scary. Hope he's okay, even if he got drunk & did something dumb. The two do generally go together, and lord knows I've certainly done my own fair share of dumb things involving alcohol (there was that time that involved a concussion [friends don't let drunk friends help other drunk friends walk!], losing my glasses, and finding the glasses again in the springtime when the snow melted...after they had been backed over in the driveway ~200x...:laugh:). :luck: to you!

Some HG inspiration:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S9a5V9ODuY[/YOUTUBE]

Psst....

Vote for the person who is actually FIGHTING for the position of mayor..

To be fair, we had our open house today so everyone has been really busy. I don't think Lissa can get on the Internet right now, so it's not like she's just abandoned ship.

This is just FYI from real life, not a game commentary. :)

Actually I'm over it! I didn't have anything against you really and I saved your butt so many times from being killed by the wolves. Probably was the wolves downfall, but oh well. Wolves are going down again this game!

Haha OH I SEE. I was too worthless at the time to be killed.

SNEAK ATTACK!

To be fair, we had our open house today so everyone has been really busy. I don't think Lissa can get on the Internet right now, so it's not like she's just abandoned ship.

Sov mentioned this earlier. I was just trying one more time to get votes. It didn't matter anyway.

And those wolves are gonna die!!!!

She wasn't referring to people voting for Lissa, but people voting for TigerWillow who was effectively out the running at that point.

Also TW voting for yourself as mayor so people wouldn't think you're a wolf later if who you voted for turns out to be a wolf is a stupid strategy. Just sayin.

Oh, I see. Well, that was my misunderstanding. I've had a busy day too - parents came in to see the school, I worked a couple shifts, and last night I painted a horse. :)

Looking forward to a good game!

She wasn't referring to people voting for Lissa, but people voting for TigerWillow who was effectively out the running at that point.

Also TW voting for yourself as mayor so people wouldn't think you're a wolf later if who you voted for turns out to be a wolf is a stupid strategy. Just sayin.

Eh. That's what people were up in arms last time. And I wanted to be mayor. Kinda sorta.

And I'm no wolf. Just sayin I don't wanna be lynched.

Ok. I live, maybe my vote for TW was a *wasted* one but I didn't have time to read this entire thread.

We had a very hot and dry day in Bakersfield and I'm probably sunburnt, glad I don't have an interview coming up! Going to read the book tonight/tomorrow so I'm caught up.

Ok. I live, maybe my vote for TW was a *wasted* one but I didn't have time to read this entire thread.

We had a very hot and dry day in Bakersfield and I'm probably sunburnt, glad I don't have an interview coming up! Going to read the book tonight/tomorrow so I'm caught up.

Shouldn't be too hard. I bought it yesterday and only have about 50 pages left. Most likely going buy the other two asap. I'm also glad I took the time to read it because now I will understand the storyline of the game and I haven't had a pleasure read in quite a while.

Lissarae has been elected mayor.

The tributes look nervously at each other. Which one will die first?

Nightly PMs are due by 11:30 pm tonight. I may extend if I have enough requests or no responses.

Nothing special for the mayor like the ability to communicate with another group? No appointed assistant? Why even bother having a mayor?