You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWhat a Normal, Boring, Everyday Vet Clinic - Game Thread
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm not getting wolf feels from serher at this point either in the thread or PM, for whatever that is worth
Lynch Coop
for now...
for now...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Tally:
MJ (1) - LIS
Serher (3) - SportPonies, gwen, ny
Ny (1) - NSFW
Coop (2) - Kara, 3m
Pippy (1) - STL
Lyra (3) - MJ, LOF, serher
PBC (2) - DVMD, lyra
AM (2) - Jil, cdo
LOtF (1) – Pippy
Sporty (1) - Coop
17/24
MJ (1) - LIS
Serher (3) - SportPonies, gwen, ny
Ny (1) - NSFW
Coop (2) - Kara, 3m
Pippy (1) - STL
Lyra (3) - MJ, LOF, serher
PBC (2) - DVMD, lyra
AM (2) - Jil, cdo
LOtF (1) – Pippy
Sporty (1) - Coop
17/24
I think my ailment claim that you all inferred would be way too risky a claim (if it wasn't my actual role) because that is almost a textbook disease for older cats. Surely someone else would have that if I didn't in a game of this size. Yeah it's possible that wolf roles were RNG, but I think that is less likely and would be a bad reason to lynch me this early in the game because it is still uncertain.
Yeah I count this as worth about 0% in terms of a defence. We don't know what wolves are yet so using this as why you aren't a wolf isn't worth anything.
I'm not voting for you ATM, and probably won't unless some new things catch my attention, but this is just word vomit.
Lynch PBC
(Am I holding the record for waffles so far this cycle? I feel like I must be close to the top)
(Am I holding the record for waffles so far this cycle? I feel like I must be close to the top)
Lynch coop.
I believe Lyra for now and have no feels for serher. I think it was really sketchy for coop to vote for someone just for being number one on the list of players... could just be weird D1 thing but it's better than the other two leading candidates IMO
I believe Lyra for now and have no feels for serher. I think it was really sketchy for coop to vote for someone just for being number one on the list of players... could just be weird D1 thing but it's better than the other two leading candidates IMO
Yeah I count this as worth about 0% in terms of a defence. We don't know what wolves are yet so using this as why you aren't a wolf isn't worth anything.
I'm not voting for you ATM, and probably won't unless some new things catch my attention, but this is just word vomit.
Idk I kinda disagree...i don't know if she's a wolf or not, but it's definitely fairly risky to make up a role with a common disease, so at the very least we probably know her role...
So we have a four-way tie now? I would feel much more comfortable switching my vote to Coopah as opposed to serher, but I'll wait for now.
Good grief, do we have a 4 way tie right now?
Edit: ninja'd by flower power
Edit: ninja'd by flower power
Exactly, that is why am not voting for her. I believe the role claim.Idk I kinda disagree...i don't know if she's a wolf or not, but it's definitely fairly risky to make up a role with a common disease, so at the very least we probably know her role...
My issue is her saying that that claim makes it impossible for her to be a wolf. She very well could be, until we figure out what roles are and are not wolves. Or it could be completely RNG(personally think unlikely) or a wolf with a cover role (also not thinking likely).
Last edited:
So we have a four-way tie now? I would feel much more comfortable switching my vote to Coopah as opposed to serher, but I'll wait for now.
View attachment 215691
@Coopah is currently in the lead.
I feel like serher and Lyra are villagers and I'll probably end up voting for Coop. I just want to give her a chance to defend.
Exactly, that is why am not voting for her. I believe the role claim.
My issue is her saying that that wolf claim makes it impossible for her to bed a wolf. She very well could be, until we figure out what roles are and are not wolves. Or it could be completely RNG(personally think unlikely) or a wolf with a cover role (also not thinking likely).
...wut?
Oh dear lord autocorrect strikes again. Plus not proofreading....wut?
Editing.

So since the name of the game is role reveals, I guess I'll go next. I'm a 14yo FS DMH with transitional cell carcinoma. I have no real idea what that disease is or how to test for it, but if there is one someone suggest it so I don't die please.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Errybody gonna role reveal on the thread or what?
Errybody gonna role reveal on the thread or what?
Everyone close your eyes, count down from 3, and post all at once?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Gives my feathers the ruffles. If all you've got to defend is a role reveal then it's not much of a defense at all.
So since the name of the game is role reveals, I guess I'll go next. I'm a 14yo FS DMH with transitional cell carcinoma. I have no real idea what that disease is or how to test for it, but if there is one someone suggest it so I don't die please.
What's a FS DMH?
So since the name of the game is role reveals, I guess I'll go next. I'm a 14yo FS DMH with transitional cell carcinoma. I have no real idea what that disease is or how to test for it, but if there is one someone suggest it so I don't die please.
Hate to break it to you, Coop, but if you're a 14 yr old cat with that, you're probably gonna die anyways.
What's a FS DMH?
I had to ask too, it's a female spayed domestic medium haired cat.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Female spayed, domestic medium hair catWhat's a FS DMH?
Hate to break it to you, Coop, but if you're a 14 yr old cat with that, you're probably gonna die anyways.
😱 NOOOOOOO
Gives my feathers the ruffles. If all you've got to defend is a role reveal then it's not much of a defense at all.
Which is a good point. Feel free to test me to figure out if I'm lying or whatever.
But what's the point of revealing your role? To prove that you're not a wolf? That doesn't make any sense to me - especially since we have no idea whether wolfiness has anything to do with diseased patients. If you're revealing your role and/or asking to be tested, I'm more inclined to think that you are a wolf, just from the basis that you're using an empty defense to prove your innocence.
But what's the point of revealing your role? To prove that you're not a wolf? That doesn't make any sense to me - especially since we have no idea whether wolfiness has anything to do with diseased patients. If you're revealing your role and/or asking to be tested, I'm more inclined to think that you are a wolf, just from the basis that you're using an empty defense to prove your innocence.
Except I also role revealed with ability to AM.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Besides the point. We have to lynch someone today. You need to be convincing the people voting for you, or others who might be thinking of voting for you, that it should be someone other than you. Not relying on a role reveal that could mean nothing, or asking us to hold off and test you when we also don't know how useful those results will be in identifying wolves.Which is a good point. Feel free to test me to figure out if I'm lying or whatever.
The things you learned in the basics game still apply here (this is to everyone, really). Don't fall back on game mechanics just because they are there.
Except I also role revealed with ability to AM.
If that's true, then why does neither one of you know what FS DMH is? 😵
I really did not want to lynch you D1 because I feel like you are prone to getting thrown under the bus, but this isn't making me feel good about that choice.
If that's true, then why does neither one of you know what FS DMH is? 😵
I really did not want to lynch you D1 because I feel like you are prone to getting thrown under the bus, but this isn't making me feel good about that choice.
Because I just did like a second before posting that lol.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And for the love of god don't reveal your ability to one person and expect that to mean anything...that person could be a wolf. Or easily fooled (sorry AM).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And for the love of god don't reveal your ability to one person and expect that to mean anything...that person could be a wolf. Or easily fooled (sorry AM).
Then tell me what I'm supposed to do? I gave my lynch vote, my reasons for it, role revealed, and gave my ability to someone I could PM. What else can I do to prove my innocence?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The best defense is a good offense (or is it vice versa? 😛 ) Do some analysis, organize your reads, etc. Beyond that just respond to concerns as best you can. I mean, I can't promise you won't still get lynched, but it helps the village either way, way more than a role reveal.Then tell me what I'm supposed to do? I gave my lynch vote, my reasons for it, role revealed, and gave my ability to someone I could PM. What else can I do to prove my innocence?
So since the name of the game is role reveals, I guess I'll go next. I'm a 14yo FS DMH with transitional cell carcinoma. I have no real idea what that disease is or how to test for it, but if there is one someone suggest it so I don't die please.
It's apparently just fancy talk for bladder cancer. So I'm guessing some sort of urine test?
It's apparently just fancy talk for bladder cancer. So I'm guessing some sort of urine test?
Apparently it doesn't matter if they can prove my role *grumble* they don't particularly care. Even though BOTH serher and Lyra role revealed and they are content with that, just not me.
And, to add to WZ's comment, you did a really good job of that at the end of the last game, @Coopah, and it's what made me NOT vote for you despite sketchtastic waffles. The fact that you're not sure about what to do right now is making me progressively more sketched out.
Apparently it doesn't matter if they can prove my role *grumble* they don't particularly care. Even though BOTH serher and Lyra role revealed and they are content with that, just not me.
To be fair, they're also tied for second behind you...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Gut says lynch coopah. Just not liking this defense compared to how she defended in the last game.
I agree with this. Sorry, Coop, you're fun to keep around, but I am liking this less and less as it goes on.
Unlynch LoTF
Lynch Coopah
And now I have to go take a biochem test. I would like to put in a vote for running diagnostics on Coop anyways so we can see what info we get back. Could help us regardless if she's wolf or village.
Unlynch LoTF
Lynch Coopah
And now I have to go take a biochem test. I would like to put in a vote for running diagnostics on Coop anyways so we can see what info we get back. Could help us regardless if she's wolf or village.
And, to add to WZ's comment, you did a really good job of that at the end of the last game, @Coopah, and it's what made me NOT vote for you despite sketchtastic waffles. The fact that you're not sure about what to do right now is making me progressively more sketched out.
It's not that I don't know what to do in the game, it's that I can't understand what else you expect. It's D1 my analysis was based off of previous wolves and their interactions. I'm trying, I'm talking and thinking out loud that's way more than others are doing. Hmoo posted three times and said she was busy, Gwen posted twice (I think). How can I possibly get reads off that?
Anyways not that it matters I believe both serher and lyra which is why I haven't voted for them. For what it's worth I'm the village blocker/protector and can protect someone each night.
I also offered to prove that to AM but I guess now it doesn't matter. Unlynch Sportponies lynch Serher for self preservation
Lynch Tally:
MJ (1) - LIS
Serher (4) - SportPonies, gwen, ny, Coop
Ny (1) - NSFW
Coop (5) – Kara, 3m, Hmoo, WZ, Pippy
Pippy (1) - STL
Lyra (3) - MJ, LotF, serher
PBC (3) - DVMD, lyra, BBC
AM (2) - Jil, cdo
20/24
~2 hours to deadline? I think. I'm a bad baby mod.
MJ (1) - LIS
Serher (4) - SportPonies, gwen, ny, Coop
Ny (1) - NSFW
Coop (5) – Kara, 3m, Hmoo, WZ, Pippy
Pippy (1) - STL
Lyra (3) - MJ, LotF, serher
PBC (3) - DVMD, lyra, BBC
AM (2) - Jil, cdo
20/24
~2 hours to deadline? I think. I'm a bad baby mod.
Can I come in here for half a second and ask why we think that roles are correlated yet? I don't think we should say that wolves and roles are not correlated, but we are making huge jumps where our actual roles mean something. We need one wolf first, and then we can start making those jumps.
I don't know who else is in your group, but why AM? She seems sketchy to me and at least one other person.Except I also role revealed with ability to AM.
I think ultrasound would be our best in hospital test.It's apparently just fancy talk for bladder cancer. So I'm guessing some sort of urine test?
And really wish you hadn't ability revealed on thread. Ugh.It's not that I don't know what to do in the game, it's that I can't understand what else you expect. It's D1 my analysis was based off of previous wolves and their interactions. I'm trying, I'm talking and thinking out loud that's way more than others are doing. Hmoo posted three times and said she was busy, Gwen posted twice (I think). How can I possibly get reads off that?
Anyways not that it matters I believe both serher and lyra which is why I haven't voted for them. For what it's worth I'm the village blocker/protector and can protect someone each night.
(yes two hours to deadline - 8PM EST!)Lynch Tally:
MJ (1) - LIS
Serher (4) - SportPonies, gwen, ny, Coop
Ny (1) - NSFW
Coop (5) – Kara, 3m, Hmoo, WZ, Pippy
Pippy (1) - STL
Lyra (3) - MJ, LotF, serher
PBC (3) - DVMD, lyra, BBC
AM (2) - Jil, cdo
20/24
~2 hours to deadline? I think. I'm a bad baby mod.
I don't know who else is in your group, but why AM? She seems sketchy to me and at least one other person.
I think ultrasound would be our best in hospital test.
And really wish you hadn't ability revealed on thread. Ugh.
Because Gwen doesn't like to PM and I didn't think AM was sketchy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know who else is in your group, but why AM? She seems sketchy to me and at least one other person.
I think ultrasound would be our best in hospital test.
And really wish you hadn't ability revealed on thread. Ugh.
Literally everything else I tried didn't work. Could you please tell me what my options are (I'm being totally serious how would you have handled that)?
I have no idea of Coop's playing me good and her defense isn't stellar, but I'm getting more of a n00b vibe from the way she's acting than a wolf one.
Lynch PBC
Lynch PBC
Unlynch serher lynch PBC
This is what I have for her
As far as I can tell AM was just speculating, this points to confrontation where there was none. This can be very distracting for the village.
PBC was the first to start the villager code nonsense on thread, also a rather big distraction.
She then calls villager code BS, and jumps on Lyra who seemed like an easy target. PBC is my best idea for a wolf this early.
This is what I have for her
This type of question screams of trying too hard. We haven't had a night cycle, how could anyone possibly answer? Yet it still feels like strategy, like hey guys, I'm a villager just trying to figure it out.
As far as I can tell AM was just speculating, this points to confrontation where there was none. This can be very distracting for the village.
If there is any type of villager code in this game (only works if all villagers are similar to me 😉) someone has violated it. Did Trilt say not to trust villager code? I know STL games intentionally mess with it.
PBC was the first to start the villager code nonsense on thread, also a rather big distraction.
I know it's BS.
It's more that Lyra is really trying to push the idea that sick animals are wolves, and that seems unlikely. She's mentioned it a couple of times, and that coupled with her "I've never been a wolf, so I don't know anything about wolf strategy!" comment makes me very comfortable with my vote.
She then calls villager code BS, and jumps on Lyra who seemed like an easy target. PBC is my best idea for a wolf this early.
And I guess you think PBC is sketchy? That's ok if you do. But I think you should have tried to wait for AM to come on and say she believed your ability claim or not. Even if you don't get lynched, you are pretty much wolf meat at this point.Because Gwen doesn't like to PM and I didn't think AM was sketchy
And I guess you think PBC is sketchy? That's ok if you do. But I think you should have tried to wait for AM to come on and say she believed your ability claim or not. Even if you don't get lynched, you are pretty much wolf meat at this point.
I figured, there's not much I could do. AM did come on but said nothing about me so I figured the point was moot because two others jumped on me. Although since I'm apparently so sketch, the wolves will probably wait to see if I get lynched or not if not today then tomorrow 😉
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K