WWhat a Normal, Boring, Everyday Vet Clinic - Game Thread

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I most definitely don't have time for this the next two weeks. But I hate myself so here I am 😛
*************
My schedule for this month is, uh, not kind. 😕

I've been really needing some time to myself though, especially since things have been so hectic I haven't even been able to watch my favorite TV shows or read some books since early January, so I'm thinking I'll bow out of this game so I can work on some self care that involves less lynching.
*************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******************************************
If there are any spots open, I'd love to play.
*******************************************
 
*********
David carradine made it work
*********
***************
giphy.gif

***************
 
Current Vet-Elect Tally:
cdo (9) - Pippy, cdo, WZ, hmoo, AM, SP, Lyra, 3m, NSFW
Ny (8) - STL, BBC, LIS, Jil, Ny, Coopah, Butts, serher
LIS (1) - DVMD
WZ (1) - MJ
PBC (3) - PBC, Karabou, Caiter

21/24 - 1 hour remaining. Check your votes please, there were lots of waffles.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would be a good vet mayor! Plus I'm sure there's a good egg pun in that somewhere.

Also, y'all should elect me because I now have minimum time commitments anymore because yay getting accepted and not needing to worry about GPA/ senior thesis!
 
Current Vet-Elect Tally:
cdo (9) - Pippy, cdo, WZ, hmoo, AM, SP, Lyra, 3m, NSFW
Ny (7) - STL, BBC, LIS, Jil, Ny, Coopah, Butts
LIS (1) - DVMD
WZ (1) - MJ
PBC (3) - PBC, Karabou, Caiter

21/24 - 1 hour remaining. Check your votes please, there were lots of waffles.

I'm voting for Ny 🙂
 
Reading through all this, I

Vote for the egg

She amuses me. I appreciate that in my vet. (I am so twisted on what I want from my medical professionals from being a tech for so long and my experiences on the human side :laugh:)
 
So these are day and a half cycles? That means we will close at 6am some days?

I was about to say, I refuse to be up until 4 am for lynch close, but I slept about 2 hours last night. Who am I kidding? It will happen.
 
So these are day and a half cycles? That means we will close at 6am some days?

I was about to say, I refuse to be up until 4 am for lynch close, but I slept about 2 hours last night. Who am I kidding? It will happen.
I think 36hr day 12hr nights. At least that has been the format for some of the other long day cycle games.
 
So these are day and a half cycles? That means we will close at 6am some days?

I was about to say, I refuse to be up until 4 am for lynch close, but I slept about 2 hours last night. Who am I kidding? It will happen.
If it's anything like the basics game, it's basically a 36 hour day, and then a 12 hour night. So you shouldn't have to be up until 4am!
 
Final Vet-Elect Tally
cdo (10) - Pippy, cdo, WZ, hmoo, AM, SP, Lyra, 3m, NSFW, LotF
Ny (8) - STL, BBC, LIS, Jil, Ny, Coopah, Butts, serher
LIS (1) - DVMD
WZ (1) - MJ
PBC (3) - PBC, Karabou, Caiter

23/24
 
After much consternation by the patients of the clinic, the veterinarian - @cdoconn - rolled into the treatment room. Who knows what she'd been up to? Maybe catching a nap in the break room, or (god forbid!) taking a moment to go the bathroom.

She looked around at the cages filled with sick animals, plucked her stethoscope off the wall and started on the daily treatments. Looked like a busy day ahead!

It is still Day 1. Roles will go out late this evening or early tomorrow morning, and lynch will close at 8PM EST 03/03.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad