-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWhat a Normal, Boring, Everyday Vet Clinic - Game Thread
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If you believe LoTF's statement about there 100% being 3 wolves left, then no -- those do not all add up just fine. In fact, they add up to different things when you subtract 2 wolves from the scenarios you listed. The only ways it works out are:
5 wolves + 1 neutral + 0 chaos + 0 conversions - 2 wolves = 3 wolves + 1 neutral
Possible, but unlikely since we know ser's role. It is possible for 5 wolves + 1 neutral/chaos + 1 coversion...if the conversion has not happened yet. That is where we are missing what each other is saying. You are assuming conversion has occurred in all scenarios.. which is keeping the numbers from adding up for you.
4 wolves + 1 neutral + 1 chaos + 1 conversion - 2 wolves = 3 wolves + 1 neutral + 1 chaos
Ah ha! I've figured out why we are going in circles in this. In the above, you are assuming the coversion has already occurred. Which is quite possible.
____________
for the record, scenarios that don't work:
4 wolves + 1 neutral + 1 chaos + 0 conversions - 2 wolves = 2 wolves + 1 neutral + 1 chaos
I never suggested this scenario
5 wolves + 1 neutral + 0 chaos + 1 conversion - 2 wolves = 4 wolves + 1 neutral
This one actually does work out.... if the conversion has not occurred yet. In this scenario you are assuming it has.
(and you can sub out neutral for chaos in that last one and still get the same result.)
Sorry, I just don't want this to come up again tomorrow and all these other players are being boring.
But I think, maybe, I see where we are missing each other at now...see above in blue.
Let me know if that clears it up or not. 🙂
@PippyPony don't forget to unlynch
gracias --
Unlynch WildZoo
and now....
Lynch GB
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After fleshing this out a bit more in pms, I think Gb is the way to go.
************lynch GB***************
************lynch GB***************
I'm gonna do a full diagnostic panel on @SportPonies with the credit card unless anyone (@SummerTheLynx , @DVMDream , etc) has a better idea
I have been debating this. If gb comes up villager, it would be a waste as we would lynch sp tomorrow anyway. If gb comes up a wolf, that pushes her much higher in my villager column, doesn't clear her, but makes me want to use the carecredir elsewhere. The only situation where I would want to use the carecredit on her is if gb showed up chaos, which is probably the most likely scenario. Is there anyway we can wait until after she shows up however gb does? Especially since trilt messed up with your stuff yesterday, she could possibly make up for it by allowing a night test? I may want a full work up on LoTF or Dubz instead. Or maybe even AM, even though she's much lower on my list.I'm gonna do a full diagnostic panel on @SportPonies with the credit card unless anyone (@SummerTheLynx , @DVMDream , etc) has a better idea
I really doubt she'll let me do a night test- I can ask, but I doubt it.I have been debating this. If gb comes up villager, it would be a waste as we would lynch sp tomorrow anyway. If gb comes up a wolf, that pushes her much higher in my villager column, doesn't clear her, but makes me want to use the carecredir elsewhere. The only situation where I would want to use the carecredit on her is if gb showed up chaos, which is probably the most likely scenario. Is there anyway we can wait until after she shows up however gb does? Especially since trilt messed up with your stuff yesterday, she could possibly make up for it by allowing a night test? I may want a full work up on LoTF or Dubz instead. Or maybe even AM, even though she's much lower on my list.
If not, I would be comfortable with a dubz or maybe AM full work up.
Just tell her that carecredit application system is down, and should be back online this evening 🙂I really doubt she'll let me do a night test- I can ask, but I doubt it.
If not, I would be comfortable with a dubz or maybe AM full work up.
After fleshing this out a bit more in pms, I think Gb is the way to go.
************lynch GB***************
Care to share? Are you in a group with SP? I can't remember.
Just talking with pippy and MMM, mostly pippy posting a flurry of thoughts. I think she posted most of it in the thread as well. Also, the worst case scenarios can be game ending with a SP lynch (in two days, assuming SP is a villager and GB is chaos who gets lynched tomorrow), while the worst case scenario for a gb lynch at least gives us one more day to get things right.Care to share? Are you in a group with SP? I can't remember.
I'm increasingly uncomfortable with the fact that sporty hasn't given any more info. She had time to post, she could have given more info at that time but chose not to.
I'm going to need more detail to be honest.
I'm increasingly uncomfortable with the fact that sporty hasn't given any more info. She had time to post, she could have given more info at that time but chose not to.
Today's the day I have a couple of classes where I can't get on my computer at all, and spring break hall closing means all the RAs here (including me) have been working in overdrive and on call constantly, so let me address this, and I'll be back again before lynch close.
Saying this puts a target on my back for the wolves, but it seems like saying it straight out is inevitable at this point. My ability allows me to seer abilities on every even night; I looked into Butts last night.
I'm increasingly uncomfortable with the fact that sporty hasn't given any more info. She had time to post, she could have given more info at that time but chose not to.
Between that and how GB is now a bandwagon really isn't making me happy.
Today's the day I have a couple of classes where I can't get on my computer at all, and spring break hall closing means all the RAs here (including me) have been working in overdrive and on call constantly, so let me address this, and I'll be back again before lynch close.
Saying this puts a target on my back for the wolves, but it seems like saying it straight out is inevitable at this point. My ability allows me to seer abilities on every even night; I looked into Butts last night.
How many seer-type people are there?!
It seems like a big unnecessary risk to me that SP would just come out and say information like that when she wasn't under much suspicion if it wasn't true...
Lynch GB
Lynch GB
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Today's the day I have a couple of classes where I can't get on my computer at all, and spring break hall closing means all the RAs here (including me) have been working in overdrive and on call constantly, so let me address this, and I'll be back again before lynch close.
Saying this puts a target on my back for the wolves, but it seems like saying it straight out is inevitable at this point. My ability allows me to seer abilities on every even night; I looked into Butts last night.
Have you looked into anyone else? And are they still alive? I'm not asking who just general yes/no for now.
It seems like a big unnecessary risk to me that SP would just come out and say information like that when she wasn't under much suspicion if it wasn't true...
Lynch GB
Um, except she very much has been mentioned as suspicious...multiple times. Especially so right before she info dropped
Unlynch WZ
Lynch butts
If butts is a villager, then I really hope our assassin has another kill and knows what to do.
Lynch butts
If butts is a villager, then I really hope our assassin has another kill and knows what to do.
Um, except she very much has been mentioned as suspicious...multiple times. Especially so right before she info dropped
Maybe it's bias because she didn't come off overly wolfy in PM? Idk. Just seems like a big risk to just make it up.
Maybe it's bias because she didn't come off overly wolfy in PM? Idk. Just seems like a big risk to just make it up.
Unless they are both wolves and she's trying to use this as an attempt to "clear" herself
In which case I'm totally game to look at her tomorrow...I just feel more comfortable with a GB lynch today.Unless they are both wolves and she's trying to use this as an attempt to "clear" herself
Officialish Lynch Tally:
STL () -
GB (9) - DVMD, LOtF, WZ, SP, cdo, Pippy, STL, Jil, 3m
SP (2) - AM, GB
WZ () -
11/11 - Deadline 30 minutes from now. Check your votes.
STL () -
GB (9) - DVMD, LOtF, WZ, SP, cdo, Pippy, STL, Jil, 3m
SP (2) - AM, GB
WZ () -
11/11 - Deadline 30 minutes from now. Check your votes.
Maybe it's bias because she didn't come off overly wolfy in PM? Idk. Just seems like a big risk to just make it up.
Hold up.... when exactly were you PMing SP????
I looked at all of the rosters and in not a single one are you in the same group as SP....
So care to explain that?
I got back early, but I don't really know how to defend myself against the bandwagon. rip in peace
Hold up.... when exactly were you PMing SP????
I looked at all of the rosters and in not a single one are you in the same group as SP....
So care to explain that?
Earlier in the game. I'm a cat. I can move.
You can go back and look what night it was...
Full panel on dubz then, according to @SummerTheLynx I'm really trying to be open
Edit: or 3M apparently if DVMD's accusations are true'
Edit: or 3M apparently if DVMD's accusations are true'
Earlier in the game. I'm a cat. I can move.
Yeah, I know. So I looked. Not a single roster has you two together.
Yeah. It does...
I'll have to go look. I don't know what might.
I'll have to go look. I don't know what might.
Yeah. It does...
Where?
It is possible I just missed it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm doing this from my phone. I don't know what game night it was but looking at PMs it was March 6th.
Your welcome to look, nothing to hide.
Your welcome to look, nothing to hide.
I'm doing this from my phone. I don't know what game night it was but looking at PMs it was March 6th.
Your welcome to look, nothing to hide.
Can you move during that day too? I only looked at night write ups so that could be it.
Can you move during that day too? I only looked at night write ups so that could be it.
I have to choose where I go at night, but I guess it would say where I moved in the morning write-ups.
@SummerTheLynx since I clearly couldn't convince you to come PM with me..I'll just have to ask on thread.
Do you think if you boost my ability. I could potentially keep another player protected overnight?
Do you think if you boost my ability. I could potentially keep another player protected overnight?
Full panel on dubz then, according to @SummerTheLynx I'm really trying to be open
Edit: or 3M apparently if DVMD's accusations are true'
They're not.
Full panel on dubz then, according to @SummerTheLynx I'm really trying to be open
Edit: or 3M apparently if DVMD's accusations are true'
Stick with WZ or giving yourself a rectal. 😉
Full panel on WZ it is then.Stick with WZ or giving yourself a rectal. 😉
There's a list of who is allowed to do the latter, and I'M not even on that list.I have to choose where I go at night, but I guess it would say where I moved in the morning write-ups.
Ok, I found it but it was updated after a lynch, not after a night. Which is odd but at least it is there. So, crisis averted. 🙂
I'd like AM looked into. WZ seemed more village like today.
Ok, I found it but it was updated after a lynch, not after a night. Which is odd but at least it is there. So, crisis averted. 🙂
No wolf here🙂
me too ):No wolf here🙂
I'd like AM looked into. WZ seemed more village like today.
I also really have suspicions of AM. So I could agree with this as well.
Full panel on WZ it is then.There's a list of who is allowed to do the latter, and I'M not even on that list.
But then I'm also not convinced of cdo being neutral either... and more recent things have me suspicious of her as well. But, we can save that for another day.
Okay then. I can do AM as well.
For the full diagnostic panel,
If we select AM we need to figure this out
For the full diagnostic panel,
you need to tell me what sort of diagnostics you want.
You can select the person before lynch close and determine what you want for diagnostics afterward.
If we select AM we need to figure this out
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Promises mean nothing in WW, but I've shared the complete entirety of my PM's with Trilt. You would be wasting lynches by lynching me, especially given my Lynch and wolf kill avoidance.But then I'm also not convinced of cdo being neutral either... and more recent things have me suspicious of her as well. But, we can save that for another day.
10 minutes remaining.
Okay then. I can do AM as well.
For the full diagnostic panel,
If we select AM we need to figure this out
She's atopic dermatitis right?
Okay then. I can do AM as well.
For the full diagnostic panel,
If we select AM we need to figure this out
And how many diagnostics do we get?
YesShe's atopic dermatitis right?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K