WWhere There's a WWhisk, There's a WWay! - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Side note: I have #noragrets about this. I chuckled when it seemed like you were falling for it lol
Meh. Yeah, to an extent I assume that people aren't just ****ing with me for no reason (the rez stuff is BS; you know I wouldn't let myself be added back to the game with info like that) after they already killed me pretty damn early.

I'll continue assuming that and be happier for it I think. :)

Meh. Yeah, to an extent I assume that people aren't just ****ing with me for no reason (the rez stuff is BS; you know I wouldn't let myself be added back to the game with info like that) after they already killed me pretty damn early.

I'll continue assuming that and be happier for it I think. :)
(Yeah yeah, could always be dead people influence that they hadn't told you about yet for whatever reason. Idk. Who am I kidding; I also just wanted to mess with you for another day or two lmao)

Members don't see this ad :)
Good game, wolves, congrats!

... except that you're all on my **** list for killing me N1 ... and then doing it again later in the game.

... and no excuses about how I wasn't really supposed to die N1.

Reactions: 6 users

... except that you're all on my **** list for killing me N1 ... and then doing it again later in the game.

No!

Didn't you read my explanation in dead chat?

I was legit pissed you died N1. Snapped at the mods and everything ;)

Reactions: 1 user
giphy.gif

You ruined my second epic shut out, you chaos witch
You gotta admit finny played a killer game though. She was playing some solid Xanatos Speed Chess the whole time

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What was the tie mechanic?
Either the tie breaker and 1 random would die or x+1 where x = the number tied (maxed out to 4 or lower if my co-mods reined me in, this would be the tie breaker and than random people to fill out the number). I love ties but there have been so many lately that people make them without thinking about it. I wanted to make people think before making a tie

@PrincessButterCup can i plsssssss be in ded chat I WANNA SEE WHAT EVERYONE WAS SAYING

haven't looked at pm's and likely won't get to them this morning but last I looked it was beyond the capacity that I could add

mods, wtf did the whisk do?

If you took a whisk, you'd sing karaoke into the whisk with a song off Dubz's baking playlist plus this gif
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

If you pointed it at someone, you got the below gif and you both got the same song off dubz's baking playlist
Top-31-baking-quotes-31.jpg

So I was almost crazy enough to run this by myself when I did Oh, the Places I've Been. At the time though I thought it might be too crazy an idea so ran it by PBC after that game ended. Of course my fellow chaos mod agreed with me that it was a good idea so you ended up with this game. If you think this was a lot of items, you have PBC and KD to thank for keeping me in line and not having a ton more items. PBC also came up with the item rotation so we didn't overwhelm ourselves on the mod end

Reactions: 1 users
Special thank you to @PrincessButterCup and @kaydubs for being awesome co-mods! Especially when I essentially abandoned them these last few days. They also reined me in from going too crazy with the design

:love: :biglove:

Also shoutout to @WildZoo for being an awesome NPC and giving us the baking playlist and 'yelling' at people for us

Here is the spreadsheet if you're curious

Reactions: 3 users
Someone tell me again why they didn’t believe me when I said to lynch Finn?

But also LOL AT KC AND I BOTH BEING ASLEEP WHEN WE WERE TOLD THAT WE WERE CHOSEN TO BE CONVERTED (or die) AND NIGHT CLOSE WAS DELAYED BY LIKE 4 HOURS AND I WAS PINGED ON SNAP AND FB
Thank you so much to mods for delaying night long enough for kski to ge the message

Special shout out to @Glammyre for QBing after I was gone :love:
It was a group effort. They definitely helped me out when I was panicking about returning reads to Mixy. I think that was the only time I caps locked, though :laugh:. To everyone else - that happened when kcoughli, ski, and I were convincing AM to post the tiebreaker.

Special thank you to @PrincessButterCup and @kaydubs for being awesome co-mods! Especially when I essentially abandoned them these last few days. They also reined me in from going too crazy with the design

:love: :biglove:

Also shoutout to @WildZoo for being an awesome NPC and giving us the baking playlist and 'yelling' at people for us

Here is the spreadsheet if you're curious
Thanks for the spreadsheet!

One more question - did WZ as NPC have any ability to influence the game? Was she just entertainment?

Thank you so much to mods for delaying night long enough for kski to ge the message

It was a group effort. They definitely helped me out when I was panicking about returning reads to Mixy. I think that was the only time I caps locked, though :laugh:. To everyone else - that happened when kcoughli, ski, and I were convincing AM to post the tiebreaker.

Thanks for the spreadsheet!

One more question - did WZ as NPC have any ability to influence the game? Was she just entertainment?

Dubz was just entertainment with a twist. She gave us a playlist to use with the whisk and it people said yes chef in reply to her yelling they were granted a day pm outside of the pm rules. I didn't initially tell her why she needed to yell or what the playlist was for. I also told her she needed to be truly neutral

Items were RNG'd not distributed by Dubz as some thought

After playing as a wolf I have found that I officially love and hate this game at the same time, haha. #gowolves

Reactions: 8 users

I'm going to assume this doesn't apply to the last second convert who rezed you from the mistake n1 ;)

Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn

Dubz was just entertainment with a twist. She gave us a playlist to use with the whisk and it people said yes chef in reply to her yelling they were granted a day pm outside of the pm rules. I didn't initially tell her why she needed to yell or what the playlist was for. I also told her she needed to be truly neutral

Items were RNG'd not distributed by Dubz as some thought
Neutral meant screaming in dead chat about how I had guessed all the original wolves and just wanted someone to see what I was seeing :arghh:

Reading the spreadsheet, shouldn't I have been outted when finn used the salt on me?

You win the game and you're still trying to die :laugh: You weren't doing anything that night so block wasn't effective

Okay, I read it as if I was village I would've been post restricted regardless.

Last edited:
Double double checked. I was supposed to kill Snowy. Mixy possibly saved me.

That’s right you were going to use the Double Boiler item to vig kill Snowy but as Finn said, that was night cancel. You would have been fine without the cancel because Pip was doing the wolf kill and the salt had never been successfully used on a villager

Posted this in dead chat but there's more wolves here and I wanna know

Also since I was killed N2 and LIS is upset, I feel entitled to also be upset. WHY WAS I KILLED SO EARLY???

Tbh I'm not mad bc I prolly would have rage quit anyways

Double double checked. I was supposed to kill Snowy. Mixy possibly saved me.

You were going to kill me :(:(:( - so that means the person highest on my sketch list the entire time I was alive saved my life (thanks mixy, sorry you're sketchy)

Posted this in dead chat but there's more wolves here and I wanna know

Also since I was killed N2 and LIS is upset, I feel entitled to also be upset. WHY WAS I KILLED SO EARLY???

Tbh I'm not mad bc I prolly would have rage quit anyways

Did you get killed twice in the game?

No.

In all seriousness, though ... wolves gotta kill <someone>. *shrug*

P.S. I currently share the title for "most killed in one game." I can't remember who I share it with, though.

Thanks mods!!! Even though I was really frustrated at the end... It was a fun game! Especially watching the end game unfold in dead chat :laugh:

Did you get killed twice in the game?

No.

In all seriousness, though ... wolves gotta kill <someone>. *shrug*

P.S. I currently share the title for "most killed in one game." I can't remember who I share it with, though.

STL? Crayola?

Thank you mods for putting on this game! The wolves did a great job and I'm proud of village for catching a couple of them at the end! Good game everyone!

Reactions: 2 users