-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWhere There's a WWhisk, There's a WWay! - Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Maybe one more NPC game will make it blank again?Yup. Pip has reached too dangerous to live territory.
My suggestion to you, pipperoo, is to mod 4 games in a row and maybe NPC it up so everyone forgets what wolfy you did to them 😉
Thanks, guise, for playing! Hope the newest members of the nutty WW addiction enjoyed game #2. And the veterans enjoyed everything despite everything 🤣
To @Karabiner13 & @PrincessButterCup : love you both, it was a honor to join the “B team.”
#chaosmods4lyfe #regretNOTHING
To @Karabiner13 & @PrincessButterCup : love you both, it was a honor to join the “B team.”
#chaosmods4lyfe #regretNOTHING
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Either the tie breaker and 1 random would die or x+1 where x = the number tied (maxed out to 4 or lower if my co-mods reined me in, this would be the tie breaker and than random people to fill out the number). I love ties but there have been so many lately that people make them without thinking about it. I wanted to make people think before making a tieWhat was the tie mechanic?
@PrincessButterCup can i plsssssss be in ded chat I WANNA SEE WHAT EVERYONE WAS SAYING
haven't looked at pm's and likely won't get to them this morning but last I looked it was beyond the capacity that I could add
mods, wtf did the whisk do?
If you took a whisk, you'd sing karaoke into the whisk with a song off Dubz's baking playlist plus this gif
If you pointed it at someone, you got the below gif and you both got the same song off dubz's baking playlist
So I was almost crazy enough to run this by myself when I did Oh, the Places I've Been. At the time though I thought it might be too crazy an idea so ran it by PBC after that game ended. Of course my fellow chaos mod agreed with me that it was a good idea so you ended up with this game. If you think this was a lot of items, you have PBC and KD to thank for keeping me in line and not having a ton more items. PBC also came up with the item rotation so we didn't overwhelm ourselves on the mod end
Special thank you to @PrincessButterCup and @kaydubs for being awesome co-mods! Especially when I essentially abandoned them these last few days. They also reined me in from going too crazy with the design
😍
Also shoutout to @WildZoo for being an awesome NPC and giving us the baking playlist and 'yelling' at people for us
Here is the spreadsheet if you're curious
😍

Also shoutout to @WildZoo for being an awesome NPC and giving us the baking playlist and 'yelling' at people for us
Here is the spreadsheet if you're curious
Someone tell me again why they didn’t believe me when I said to lynch Finn?
Thank you so much to mods for delaying night long enough for kski to ge the messageBut also LOL AT KC AND I BOTH BEING ASLEEP WHEN WE WERE TOLD THAT WE WERE CHOSEN TO BE CONVERTED (or die) AND NIGHT CLOSE WAS DELAYED BY LIKE 4 HOURS AND I WAS PINGED ON SNAP AND FB
It was a group effort. They definitely helped me out when I was panicking about returning reads to Mixy. I think that was the only time I caps locked, thoughSpecial shout out to @Glammyre for QBing after I was gone 😍
. To everyone else - that happened when kcoughli, ski, and I were convincing AM to post the tiebreaker.Thanks for the spreadsheet!Special thank you to @PrincessButterCup and @kaydubs for being awesome co-mods! Especially when I essentially abandoned them these last few days. They also reined me in from going too crazy with the design
😍
Also shoutout to @WildZoo for being an awesome NPC and giving us the baking playlist and 'yelling' at people for us
Here is the spreadsheet if you're curious
One more question - did WZ as NPC have any ability to influence the game? Was she just entertainment?
Someone tell me again why they didn’t believe me when I said to lynch Finn?
I mean... you were wrong soooo 😛
Thank you so much to mods for delaying night long enough for kski to ge the message
It was a group effort. They definitely helped me out when I was panicking about returning reads to Mixy. I think that was the only time I caps locked, though. To everyone else - that happened when kcoughli, ski, and I were convincing AM to post the tiebreaker.
Thanks for the spreadsheet!
One more question - did WZ as NPC have any ability to influence the game? Was she just entertainment?
Dubz was just entertainment with a twist. She gave us a playlist to use with the whisk and it people said yes chef in reply to her yelling they were granted a day pm outside of the pm rules. I didn't initially tell her why she needed to yell or what the playlist was for. I also told her she needed to be truly neutral
Items were RNG'd not distributed by Dubz as some thought
"jboo/hobo"
That's a new one!
I forgot about that one. I didn't make that one though
Or said to lynch AMSomeone tell me again why they didn’t believe me when I said to lynch Finn?
And it was a wolf trying to push your lynch sooooI mean... you were wrong soooo 😛
@cdoconn, I'm very sorry for using your schedule against you 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to assume this doesn't apply to the last second convert who rezed you from the mistake n1 😉Good game, wolves, congrats!
... except that you're all on my **** list for killing me N1 ... and then doing it again later in the game.
... and no excuses about how I wasn't really supposed to die N1.
Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn
Hahaha that’s the point where I was like “SHES A FECKING WOLF! She knows what this semester’s like!!!@cdoconn, I'm very sorry for using your schedule against you 🙁
I forgive you though. <3
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Neutral meant screaming in dead chat about how I had guessed all the original wolves and just wanted someone to see what I was seeingDubz was just entertainment with a twist. She gave us a playlist to use with the whisk and it people said yes chef in reply to her yelling they were granted a day pm outside of the pm rules. I didn't initially tell her why she needed to yell or what the playlist was for. I also told her she needed to be truly neutral
Items were RNG'd not distributed by Dubz as some thought
Reading the spreadsheet, shouldn't I have been outted when finn used the salt on me?
I don't think we had you doing anything that night?Reading the spreadsheet, shouldn't I have been outted when finn used the salt on me?
Reading the spreadsheet, shouldn't I have been outted when finn used the salt on me?
You win the game and you're still trying to die
You weren't doing anything that night so block wasn't effectiveYou win the game and you're still trying to dieYou weren't doing anything that night so block wasn't effective
Okay, I read it as if I was village I would've been post restricted regardless.
Last edited:
I don't think we had you doing anything that night?
Double double checked. I was supposed to kill Snowy. Mixy possibly saved me.
Reading the spreadsheet, shouldn't I have been outted when finn used the salt on me?
I thought that was the cancel night.
But either way, I had no idea what the salt did so the results would have meant nothing to me.
1. Is there room in dead chat?
2. Can I see spreadsheet magic?
2. Can I see spreadsheet magic?
Double double checked. I was supposed to kill Snowy. Mixy possibly saved me.
That’s right you were going to use the Double Boiler item to vig kill Snowy but as Finn said, that was night cancel. You would have been fine without the cancel because Pip was doing the wolf kill and the salt had never been successfully used on a villager
1. Is there room in dead chat?
2. Can I see spreadsheet magic?
1. I can’t add anymore. Maybe someone else can
2. Spreadsheet link is in one of my posts above
Posted this in dead chat but there's more wolves here and I wanna know
Also since I was killed N2 and LIS is upset, I feel entitled to also be upset. WHY WAS I KILLED SO EARLY???
Tbh I'm not mad bc I prolly would have rage quit anyways
Also since I was killed N2 and LIS is upset, I feel entitled to also be upset. WHY WAS I KILLED SO EARLY???
Tbh I'm not mad bc I prolly would have rage quit anyways
Vets can add up to 25 right?1. I can’t add anymore. Maybe someone else can
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Double double checked. I was supposed to kill Snowy. Mixy possibly saved me.
You were going to kill me 🙁🙁🙁 - so that means the person highest on my sketch list the entire time I was alive saved my life (thanks mixy, sorry you're sketchy)
I'm going to assume this doesn't apply to the last second convert who rezed you from the mistake n1 😉
Ok, you get a pass. And the n00b wolves get a pass. Because they were led astray by Pippy.
Posted this in dead chat but there's more wolves here and I wanna know
Also since I was killed N2 and LIS is upset, I feel entitled to also be upset. WHY WAS I KILLED SO EARLY???
Tbh I'm not mad bc I prolly would have rage quit anyways
Did you get killed twice in the game?
No.
In all seriousness, though ... wolves gotta kill <someone>. *shrug*
P.S. I currently share the title for "most killed in one game." I can't remember who I share it with, though.
Thanks mods!!! Even though I was really frustrated at the end... It was a fun game! Especially watching the end game unfold in dead chat 

@vetmedhead also died twice in this game so I think she can be salty tooDid you get killed twice in the game?
No.
In all seriousness, though ... wolves gotta kill <someone>. *shrug*
P.S. I currently share the title for "most killed in one game." I can't remember who I share it with, though.
You were going to kill me 🙁🙁🙁 - so that means the person highest on my sketch list the entire time I was alive saved my life (thanks mixy, sorry you're sketchy)
I needed to clear myself. 😢
Did you get killed twice in the game?
No.
In all seriousness, though ... wolves gotta kill <someone>. *shrug*
P.S. I currently share the title for "most killed in one game." I can't remember who I share it with, though.
STL? Crayola?
That's me, taking nice innocent kids from the village and corrupting them with violence and a drug called powerOk, you get a pass. And the n00b wolves get a pass. Because they were led astray by Pippy.
Thank you mods for putting on this game! The wolves did a great job and I'm proud of village for catching a couple of them at the end! Good game everyone! [emoji16]
Also, does Lawp get some kind of double trouble for insisting that Mixy was a wolf two games in a row, and was wrong?[emoji6]
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
😏Also, does Lawp get some kind of double trouble for insisting that Mixy was a wolf two games in a row, and was wrong?[emoji6]
@kaydubs @Skimble @Crayola227
We need to do avatar brainstorming
I think he actually gets to live longer next game. somewhere in dead chat or the thread someone (trilt?) said that they wanted his crazy theories around longer lolololololAlso, does Lawp get some kind of double trouble for insisting that Mixy was a wolf two games in a row, and was wrong?[emoji6]
YES!!!!! Now accepting ideas! I'm trying to think of what would be the absolute WORST... oh wait, I think I have an idea, I might vomit while doing this image search though.
If you choose something having to do with parasites I will leave this site for the duration of the avatar changeYES!!!!! Now accepting ideas! I'm trying to think of what would be the absolute WORST... oh wait, I think I have an idea, I might vomit while doing this image search though.
I just pm'd you guys (wz, kd, cray) with my idea before I started looking.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean, to me this is worse than a parasite, but also kind of a parasite at the same time.If you choose something having to do with parasites I will leave this site for the duration of the avatar change
Ok as long as it's not roundworms on a plate, we're good. LolI mean, to me this is worse than a parasite, but also kind of a parasite at the same time.
[emoji23] seriously twice now.Also, does Lawp get some kind of double trouble for insisting that Mixy was a wolf two games in a row, and was wrong?[emoji6]
Technically, LIS has been killed three times in a game, in Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW. He was mod-killed for impertinence and then mod-revived, died by wolf-kill (I think) and then was revived by me, and then was wolf-killed again.Did you get killed twice in the game?
No.
In all seriousness, though ... wolves gotta kill <someone>. *shrug*
P.S. I currently share the title for "most killed in one game." I can't remember who I share it with, though.
I have no idea who the other person might be, though.
Does STL count for the noob game?Technically, LIS has been killed three times in a game, in Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW. He was mod-killed for impertinence and then mod-revived, died by wolf-kill (I think) and then was revived by me, and then was wolf-killed again.
I have no idea who the other person might be, though.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 16
- Views
- 118