WWhere There's a WWhisk, There's a WWay! - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sincere thank you to the wolves for not killing me. Except no thanks to AM for repeatedly trying to lynch me.

@PrincessButterCup can i plsssssss be in ded chat I WANNA SEE WHAT EVERYONE WAS SAYING

Also this person wants to be there tooooo

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Sincere thank you to the wolves for not killing me. Except no thanks to AM for repeatedly trying to lynch me.

Also this person wants to be there tooooo
giphy.gif

You ruined my second epic shut out, you chaos witch

6. @StayingPositive2017, Chocolate chocolate chip cookies
1. @vetmedhead, Chocolate chip cookies?/bacon empanadas!!!
21. @nohika, Oatmeal-Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Drops

Completely unrelated but @Karabiner13 @kaydubs @PrincessButterCup i finally understood the difference between these three types of cookies.

Chocolate chocolate chip cookies

19894771-2df9-4c81-895e-97a6f37d13ac.jpg

Chocolate chip cookies

b9272720-c6bf-4288-92f7-43542067af7c.jpg

Oatmeal-Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Drops

6-IMG_8552.jpg

Even though the wolves won the game, I'm just happy I found these delicious cookies for me to enjoy :hungry::hungry:

Reactions: 7 users
I'm honestly surprised you didn't come up with a better reason though. I could have been such an easy mislynch if you'd given a legitimate reason. :laugh:

And then Pippy would have lived.

I lowkey didn't actually want you to flip. I thought you were village.

Members don't see this ad :)
But also LOL AT KC AND I BOTH BEING ASLEEP WHEN WE WERE TOLD THAT WE WERE CHOSEN TO BE CONVERTED (or die) AND NIGHT CLOSE WAS DELAYED BY LIKE 4 HOURS AND I WAS PINGED ON SNAP AND FB

Reactions: 6 users
Allie you did so well this game -- I had been trying to kill you for days lol
Funny enough I had spent the last week internally begging to be wolf killed. I’m just suspicious enough to stay.

Me:

original.gif

No more WW for me for a while!

Oh and @SkiOtter no more twlover benefit of the doubt for you! ;)

giphy.gif

Some of those... NPC hints hit close to home.
Nobody was paying attention to me, obviously. Don't worry, I know how to toe the line pretty well.

I would have voted for you like d2 at the latest though :p

Reactions: 1 users
Funny enough I had spent the last week internally begging to be wolf killed. I’m just suspicious enough to stay.
You literally stayed because of me. Because I found you so sketchy that they thought they could push that lynch.
Oh and @SkiOtter no more twlover benefit of the doubt for you! ;)

giphy.gif
Remember, I wasn’t converted until last night ;)
Plan was to go mixy because I didn’t want to push your lynch but Allie had already voted you so that was just easiest

I'm genuinely more annoyed that you screwed up my post-death reads for a couple days with your lies than anything tbh.

If I'm gonna spend >50% of the game dead I want good info bruh.
Dude, rezzes were poppin' up out of the ground like daisies. I didn't know if you'd be alive the next day or not

Lies. I'll flirt enough to make you forget this nonsense ;)
Um apparently you think I'm just flirting with everyone per group chat earlier so iunno if I'm gonna accept your advances this time. ;p
Dude, rezzes were poppin' up out of the ground like daisies. I didn't know if you'd be alive the next day or not
Just saiyan.

Is it to screw me over again at end game because I have already floated the idea of starting a support group for that

Hahahaha, no

But as my last goal probably won't happen for a long time, I will have plenty of opportunities to screw you over... early, mid, and end game.

Reactions: 3 users
That was the lab incident right?

Not the airplanes go up AND down, right? :laugh:

Like I said I suck at defending.

Reactions: 1 users
Yup. Pip has reached too dangerous to live territory.

My suggestion to you, pipperoo, is to mod 4 games in a row and maybe NPC it up so everyone forgets what wolfy you did to them ;)

Reactions: 3 users