Yahoo Finance: FIRE Movement Pioneer Returns to Work

Started by drusso
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m sure y’all won’t have any issue finding someone to spend the fat stack you’ve saved (and complain about you), but if you’ve made it this far, I’d stick with hobbies and travel.
Word!! Never ending complaints. As my friend said, I could be dead and she’ll still find something to complain about
 
Little do you know that he’s consumed your energy over the last 10 years and now looks like Austin Butler
this is me

1682438301299.png
 
I don't think it's behavior issues that age parents since most children overall are pretty well-behaved.

It's mostly that they take your free time. Less time to go to the gym, exercise, hike, etc, and more time standing around at the playground, jump house, trampoline park, bday parties, etc. I wouldn't trade it but it's awful for your health. Plus, my twins have literally deformed my wife's body. Diastasis recti.
 
I don't think it's behavior issues that age parents since most children overall are pretty well-behaved.

It's mostly that they take your free time. Less time to go to the gym, exercise, hike, etc, and more time standing around at the playground, jump house, trampoline park, bday parties, etc. I wouldn't trade it but it's awful for your health. Plus, my twins have literally deformed my wife's body. Diastasis recti.

nope. its the behavior piece for us.
 
I don't think it's behavior issues that age parents since most children overall are pretty well-behaved.

It's mostly that they take your free time. Less time to go to the gym, exercise, hike, etc, and more time standing around at the playground, jump house, trampoline park, bday parties, etc. I wouldn't trade it but it's awful for your health. Plus, my twins have literally deformed my wife's body. Diastasis recti.
What do you mean less gym time? I'm getting loads of baby curls and child presses in these days.
 
But no Division I lacrosse team. Currently ranked 16th. Coach Conry is building a great program based on culture of teamwork and leadership. Tell your kid that all those hours, all that hard work, your bashed in kidney that required surgery: they were nothing. Go to UGA and party. That’s not what we do. We challenge our children to do better than we did. And we set them up for the best chance of success. GO BLUE.
fyi, the team your son is joining just won the Big10 tournament (well, actually, on the 6th)

Hail!

they face Cornell Sunday in the NCAAs. Ithaca is only 2 hours away, but unfortunately i am already committed...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fyi, the team your son is joining just won the Big10 tournament (well, actually, on the 6th)

Hail!

they face Cornell Sunday in the NCAAs. Ithaca is only 2 hours away, but unfortunately i am already committed...
Speaking of which...Tuesday of this week I was telling my son about that Duke scandal. Did yall know the girl is currently in prison for murder?
 
Speaking of which...Tuesday of this week I was telling my son about that Duke scandal. Did yall know the girl is currently in prison for murder?
Yep.

Moral of the story is not that “women are always right”, but that women lie frequently , (just like all sexes) and so women need to reach the legal standard in a court case.

A woman’s testimony isn’t automatically worth more than a man’s.