Yale Chronic Disease Epidemiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

numbersloth

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any experience with Yale's Chronic Disease Epidemiology program? I've mostly heard about their epidemiology of microbial diseases department. I'm looking for a program with a strong scientific/biostatistical bent but in a very applied context (and hopefully motivated by some sense of social justice). I'm interested topically in environmental, genetic epidemiology, and psychiatric epidemiology applied to chronic diseases with a side interest in data driven policy.
 
Does anyone have any experience with Yale's Chronic Disease Epidemiology program? I've mostly heard about their epidemiology of microbial diseases department. I'm looking for a program with a strong scientific/biostatistical bent but in a very applied context (and hopefully motivated by some sense of social justice). I'm interested topically in environmental, genetic epidemiology, and psychiatric epidemiology applied to chronic diseases with a side interest in data driven policy.

Private message me, completed my MPH at YSPH in EMD but close friends in every department and can answer most of your questions hopefully. I'm assuming this is for MPH.
 
Private message me, completed my MPH at YSPH in EMD but close friends in every department and can answer most of your questions hopefully. I'm assuming this is for MPH.
Private message me, completed my MPH at YSPH in EMD but close friends in every department and can answer most of your questions hopefully. I'm assuming this is for MPH.

Hi dad386,
I have also committed to the YSPH EMD MPH program from Fall 2018. Over the summer, quite a few questions have been forming in my head about the program and would love to have your input!
 
Hi dad386,
I have also committed to the YSPH EMD MPH program from Fall 2018. Over the summer, quite a few questions have been forming in my head about the program and would love to have your input!

As above, private message me with your questions. Loved my time in YSPH EMD and happy to help.