Yet another new pharmacy school...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I agree with this also. Retail pharmacy chains are only concerned with having someone liable for the fills - i.e. any licensed pharmacist. Academic prestige doesn't matter.

Eventually, the profession will need to shrink to its intended size. It's sort of like the housing bubble. Everyone is investing in a pharmacy education right now with the idea that they'd get a big return, but the market doesn't have enough positions.

this post brings up a good point. any economists here care to explain what might happen in the aftermath of a possible bust?

Members don't see this ad :)
I kinda disagree with the some of the replys here, in the end what matters the most is not where you went to school, but how you did...if you were a residency program and you had to choose from a grad from a top 10 school with a 2.0 gpa and a kid from a new school like d'sumthin with really good grades and a good attitude, who do you think they would pick...ask yourself this question do you even know waht school your doctor graduated from?..or better if you were getting a surgery done and you had a choice between a mediocre dr from harvard or a really good one that came from the bahamas, who would you choose? <br />
Its how you do and apply yourself in pharmacy school or anything in life that really counts not where your from.

I kinda disagree with the some of the replys here, in the end what matters the most is not where you went to school, but how you did...if you were a residency program and you had to choose from a grad from a top 10 school with a 2.0 gpa and a kid from a new school like d'sumthin with really good grades and a good attitude, who do you think they would pick...ask yourself this question do you even know waht school your doctor graduated from?..or better if you were getting a surgery done and you had a choice between a mediocre dr from harvard or a really good one that came from the bahamas, who would you choose? <br />
Its how you do and apply yourself in pharmacy school or anything in life that really counts not where your from.

it's never dichotomous like that. the 3.8 from podunk university is competing with the 3.8 from UCSF, and they have better rotation sites and name recognition.

and surgery residency spots are essentially closed to FMG's, so that example doesn't work either.

in any case, the surplus is real...look at the stats. we went from open residency spots to 800 students scrambling for 200 open positions post match. you can say it depends on how well you do individually, but you can't argue these numbers.

someone who goes to a newer program will have to fly whereas someone at an established program can just walk, and not everyone can fly.

I know what your saying, but I was just giving examples, you can be as techinical as you can be but all I was saying is that it all depends on the individual, yah 2 grads with same stats the one from the better known school might have the edge, but that dosent mean that if you graduate from a well known school that you are guaranteed success...if you work hard enough and try your best it really does not matter where you go to school. And I totally agree with the rotation sites, but does it matter if the student is not doing good in the classroom, rotations can only bring you so far, rotations aren't gonna help you pass the naplex, rotations aren't gonna bring your gpa up, the individual does. <br />
<br />
We (usa) have the one of most expensive healthcare and healthcare education in the world, yet we have the highest errors and malpractice, countries like india and in asia have great healthcare institutions with very low malpractice and with very qualified doctors and they didn't even graduate from an american school.<br />
The same can be said about pharmacy or any profession, if you are smart, hardworking, and ambitious the sky is the limit, isn't that the american dream?...and if you disagree with my last statement then either you were born with silver spoon in your mouth and are used to looking down at ple bcuz of where they are from or your just ignorant

with all these new schools popping up, i wonder where they will find the staffing talent???
Yep. That's exactly the problem - lack of qualified faculty, and of good rotation spots. Even schools that only recently converted from BPharm to PharmD are having troubles getting a good variety of rotation sites for their students, and what about all these new schools, when they have no alumni base to rely on?

Straight from Dean Colaizzi's mouth to our Pharm Law class. The best part is - their mission statement (Farleigh Dickinson) explicitly mentions "the pharmacist shortage in NJ." :laugh:
Yeah right... I spoke with one of graduating Rutgers students a couple days ago, she said that most people in her class either don't have a job or are going out of state. She worked for Walgreen's for years, and so she has an offer, though in a different part of state. I know plenty of part-timers who have to beg and plead for enough hours here in Central and North Jersey.

Agreed. This is a major problem with all these schools opening up...a lack of quality rotation sites and quality preceptors to take students. Taking students is a lot of work for a preceptor.
Yes it is... I am not precepting myself, but a few of my friends are, and when we talk, they are always amazed how much work it is. I mean, you want the student to get something out of the experience, and make it meaningful. It's easy to just give them some reading, and ask them to present, and/or to follow along... but it does no good for the student. I am afraid these new schools will get whomever is willing to take students in just for money as preceptors, and then students will be just left to themselves or given worthless assignments, and it would be like not having a rotation at all. That's what worries me.

Right...there is a difference between rotation sites and "quality" rotation sites. Sure you can find a ton of Walgreens and CVS's that will take students as free labor...but what beyond that? Preceptors are already bogged down with students.
I definitely agree with your first sentence. However, I disagree about Walgreens/CVS being willing to take students in. Value of them as free labor is negligible (believe me, I know) - it takes quite a while to make someone useful, especially if they have never worked retail before, and it takes time - where would a busy pharmacist take time to train them? And you also need to occupy them so they don't just mope around and stare at your back. Let them counsel? First I would need to make sure they know what they are talking about - and where is the time for that? Besides, they are a liability being there... Basically, manager of the store I do my Saturdays at took a student ones, and said that's it. She ended up sending them home early all the time too, with all kinds of research assignments (look up OTC therapy for this or that) just to get them out of her hair.

And yes, if they just stand there and count in fives or ring the registers - because that's about the only thing that doesn't require time to train them to do - where is the educational value in that?

The quality of rotations is very important, but how are students going to make up for below-the-bar rotations?
Perhaps it will matter where they work or if they even work during pharmacy school. I think that would be a good thing. Hands-on experience is pretty solid, especially while students are learning the curriculum.

That's what you want to believe, but it's not as straightforward.

And I totally agree with the rotation sites, but does it matter if the student is not doing good in the classroom, rotations can only bring you so far, rotations aren't gonna help you pass the naplex, rotations aren't gonna bring your gpa up, the individual does.
You are a pre-pharmer, aren't you? You don't even know how much rotations matter. And yes, when it comes to your residency or fellowship, rotations matter more than your GPA. Any monkey can be trained to memorize books and regurgitate answers on multiple-choice exams. If you did quality rotations at quality institutions, that means that you may actually be able to use some that information in a meaningful way.

The same can be said about pharmacy or any profession, if you are smart, hardworking, and ambitious the sky is the limit, isn't that the american dream?...and if you disagree with my last statement then either you were born with silver spoon in your mouth and are used to looking down at ple bcuz of where they are from or your just ignorant
Or we are older and know how the world actually functions. Being at the right place at the right time does at least as much for your career as hard work. You will learn that some day. Or not.

Members don't see this ad :)
Rotation is very important but here's the catch. The new schools are willing to PAY for rotation sites while well established schools refuse to do so. As a result, some quality sites are taking students from the new schools.

The quality of rotations is very important, but how are students going to make up for below-the-bar rotations?
Perhaps it will matter where they work or if they even work during pharmacy school. I think that would be a good thing. Hands-on experience is pretty solid, especially while students are learning the curriculum.
There is a problem of finding work during school. If a school opens up, that's instantly 100+ people looking for tech/intern jobs in the vicinity - and there simply aren't enough vacancies, unless there are new hospitals/retail locatiosn popping up like crazy. Nobody is that understaffed. As next class enters, the problem is compounded.

Rotation is very important but here's the catch. The new schools are willing to PAY for rotation sites while well established schools refuse to do so. As a result, some quality sites are taking students from the new schools.
Doesn't everybody pay? At least, I have never heard of anyone taking in students for free. It's too much work to do it uncompensated on a regular basis. It's not much, but nonetheless... Though new schools may be willing to pay more.

Not the well established pharmacy schools in California at least.
Well, I don't know anyone out on West Coast. Still, sounds strange. Are you sure? When I was a student I didn't think my school paid preceptors - but then I learned it paid nominal fee after speaking with a former preceptor. Some places, which only take a couple students a year, volunteer ther time, but those that take some three-four students a month every month - yes, they were paid. Though nice thing was, housing on out of town/out of state rotations (some of the most popular ones they were, too) was almost always free, or heavily subsidized if not free, at my school. Not the case at most schools, apparently.

-

Last edited:
It may be different in other states but regardless, these private schools tend to charge a higher tuition and therefore, are willing to pay more for sites and plus, their ability to gain accreditation depends on it.

if you are smart, hardworking, and ambitious the sky is the limit, isn't that the american dream?...and if you disagree with my last statement then either you were born with silver spoon in your mouth and are used to looking down at ple bcuz of where they are from or your just ignorant

nope, that's not how the world works. working smart and networking will get you ahead. I've seen too many people "work hard" but end up spinning their wheels in the mud.

you could've worked hard and gotten ahead maybe 30 years ago, but that's not how the world works. when i say world, i mean US...i don't know how other countries work. There's too many people that "work hard" in this country, you need to find a way to differentiate.

but yeah, you should give up that mode of thinking...you've got pharmacists and pharm students older than you and with more experience telling you otherwise.

Well, I don't know anyone out on West Coast. Still, sounds strange. Are you sure? When I was a student I didn't think my school paid preceptors - but then I learned it paid nominal fee after speaking with a former preceptor. Some places, which only take a couple students a year, volunteer ther time, but those that take some three-four students a month every month - yes, they were paid. Though nice thing was, housing on out of town/out of state rotations (some of the most popular ones they were, too) was almost always free, or heavily subsidized if not free, at my school. Not the case at most schools, apparently.

It's supposedly an "honor" to be a preceptor site for some of the schools - so much that they're banking you loved your rotation so much while you were there you might come and work for them and save them grief of hiring a headhunter...

It's supposedly an "honor" to be a preceptor site for some of the schools - so much that they're banking you loved your rotation so much while you were there you might come and work for them and save them grief of hiring a headhunter...
Well, I personally would take one student for free, maybe two in a year, just like I volunteer a couple lectures a year - though the pay for occasional lectures is more than handsome ;) ) because I am nice like that. But to take a student every month for free? Forget it.

In fact, if it weren't so many hoops to jump through to bring a student on site where I work (and if it wasn't too much work figuring out what they would do and where I would find time to teach them!), I would try to set up a spot for my alma mater, since there aren't many industry rotations available to students from Midwest. Maybe one day... we have a fellow in our department, and we don't even take fellows from other departments on rotation, let alone taking a student. :oops:

Yep. That's exactly the problem - lack of qualified faculty, and of good rotation spots. Even schools that only recently converted from BPharm to PharmD are having troubles getting a good variety of rotation sites for their students, and what about all these new schools, when they have no alumni base to rely on?
That was the point of my post up a bit, Sullivan has PharmDs teaching classes. What kind of logic is that? Because they took a 2 classes of biochemistry in pharmacy school they are suddenly qualified to teach it? I mean get real.

That was the point of my post up a bit, Sullivan has PharmDs teaching classes. What kind of logic is that? Because they took a 2 classes of biochemistry in pharmacy school they are suddenly qualified to teach it? I mean get real.

I take it you mean the heavy science courses like biochem/molecular bio/med chem/pharmacology. My courses are taught by PhD's in that field, but our clinical classes are taught by PharmD's (faculty, hospitalists, etc...).

I wouldn't necessarily want a PhD teaching me what to look for in liver failure, I'd want someone who literally walked off the hospital floor and into the classroom doing that.

From what I know, my institution (well established one) does not pay rotation preceptors. But we have only one pharmacy school in my state (and hopefully, this will remain this way for a long time!). However, I was really surprised to find out that the preceptors are not paid. Where is my 4th year money then going to (and we have to pay for 3 semesters for our rotations)? To the school? But it's not like the school is teaching me anything during my 4th year...

To the person who thinks that only hard work will get you far, good luck! I thought the same way for awhile. Hard work is important but it is also important to know the right person, to plan out your goals and how to get there, apply at the right time and be interviewed by the right person.

Also most people these days who apply for residencies or fellowships have good GPAs, tons of ECs, work experience, nice personality etc. Almost everyone who wants to pursue post-graduate education at my school are working real hard by getting their grades up and filling their CVs with whatever residencies/fellowships want to see. They are competitive these days! But even if a residency gets a person with 3.3 from UCSF and a person from D'Whatever with 4.0 (keeping all the other variables constant), guess who will they take?

Well, I personally would take one student for free, maybe two in a year, just like I volunteer a couple lectures a year - though the pay for occasional lectures is more than handsome ;) ) because I am nice like that. But to take a student every month for free? Forget it.

In fact, if it weren't so many hoops to jump through to bring a student on site where I work (and if it wasn't too much work figuring out what they would do and where I would find time to teach them!), I would try to set up a spot for my alma mater, since there aren't many industry rotations available to students from Midwest. Maybe one day... we have a fellow in our department, and we don't even take fellows from other departments on rotation, let alone taking a student. :oops:

Well, I know how I'd be able to make my preceptors feel well compensated ;) especially for all of your long, arduous hard work...

What sad about these new pharmacy schools, they are opening at schools that do not have any name recognition: Sullivan, University of Maryland Eastern Shores, D'Youville College... I mean are you serious? I have never heard of these schools before and for my undergrad degree I was looking at small liberal arts colleges. I mean I understand if there would be a pharmacy school opening at Harvard or Northwestern or Bowdoin - at least it would add some respect to the profession. It's an embarrassment for profession! Just wait few years, Phoenix University and any 4-year community college will be offering PharmD. People already have misconception about pharmacy - wait till we will be having graduates from D'Youville or whatever it's called...

People who decide to go to these programs do not realize that they are screwing themselves over. Soon walgreens and CVS will be hiring from only well-established programs. Plus, retail salaries might even go down from such a high supply of pharmacy graduates. Residencies are getting only more competitive. When I entered pharmacy school there were more spots available than applicants. Two years later, much more applicants than spots. I doubt these graduates will have a shot at even getting into residency.

I appreciated and understand everyone's concerns on numerous openings of new pharmacy schools during times when few job openings are found in most professions.

In terms of economic conditions, this is no doubt a bad time to be opening many pharmacy schools across the nation. Nevertheless, let's also remember that many of the baby boomers are beginning to enter their senior years. Perhaps, this is one of the reasons why many new pharmacy schools were given opportunities to open their doors?? There is a projected demand for pharmacists in the next five to ten years.

It just so happens when the first baby boomers became senior citizens last year, the economy fell apart. The question is do we close pharmacy schools now for the sake of saving our high valued and high salary profession now? or do we let schools open, risk a blow to the profession, yet know the projected demand for pharmacist will be met under good or bad economic conditions??

Under current conditions where more and more families are becoming homeless, and there are more elderly people than ever before, Where do we draw the line between meeting the future demand for pharmacists and in saving our profession?

Lastly, I see a lot of finger pointing. People are screwing themselves over and screwing the profession and screwing others out of a good job. I see a bunch of pessimistic people who are scared for both good and not so good reasons. It is a scary time. People are loosing their jobs. Going from losing their homes to moving into friend's houses to moving to motels to sleeping in their own cars and tents.

Let's face it. We have a really good life. Even if our salary goes down a little, we are still doing well. I'm not trying to promote socialistic ideas, but to let everyone see that we should try to appreciate what we have right now.

On that note, I heard from older pharmacists who graduated 35 to 45 years ago that back then, the majority of pharmacy students were male and the pharmacist salary then was only 30K to 40K (yes, I understand the buying power and cost of living was different back then). Even so, I still believe most pharmacists are getting paid more now than before.

I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm ready to take a slight pay cut in terms of allowing a few more new schools to open and eventually, meet the projected future demand for pharmacists. (Yes, I'll do it even with my projected/estimated 160k to 200K loan).

Last edited:
ah, a voice of reason and understanding heard over the mob's screaming

I know this is a different topic, but I was wonder how everyone feels about a required pharmacy residency by 2020? In my opinion, pharmacy residency is over-rated having been through one myself.

Transformer..You have forgotten to include foreign Pharmacy graduates who are also becoming pharmacist in this country as well as the robots that can take over a lot of pharmacist dispensing role. Look at the recent labor data! There is no shortage of pharmacist. There is a surplus in many of the US cities. Only very remote places still need pharmacist. Even those places are filling up quickly as new graduates are coming out. The next wave of employment is "community/retail" residency. Wanna make $30,000 for 1 yr just so that you can get a job?

Residency... hahahahahahahahah. Honestly though, not good, not good...

Last edited:
With regards to paying preceptors...most schools offer a small stipend to the site, not the individual. I think it is expected that the site will use the money for educational purposes, such as books and reference materials. Preceptors themselves are not making money off this. At least that is what I heard from a few schools.

Yeah right... I spoke with one of graduating Rutgers students a couple days ago, she said that most people in her class either don't have a job or are going out of state. She worked for Walgreen's for years, and so she has an offer, though in a different part of state. I know plenty of part-timers who have to beg and plead for enough hours here in Central and North Jersey.

My friend also told me that his DM at CVS told him that next year they will probably only hire 1 or 2 students as pharmacists in each district...

For my career's sake, I'm getting the hell out of Jersey when I can. The class of 2009 is having it rough already but once 2010 rolls along, forget about it. Rutgers will once again crank out another 200+ PharmDs and there are simply not enough jobs in the state for these grads to have.

My friend also told me that his DM at CVS told him that next year they will probably only hire 1 or 2 students as pharmacists in each district...

For my career's sake, I'm getting the hell out of Jersey when I can. The class of 2009 is having it rough already but once 2010 rolls along, forget about it. Rutgers will once again crank out another 200+ PharmDs and there are simply not enough jobs in the state for these grads to have.

I have said this before...Good!!! That is the best thing that could happen to you....an excuse to get the hell out of NJ! You should be thankful!

I have said this before...Good!!! That is the best thing that could happen to you....an excuse to get the hell out of NJ! You should be thankful!

LOL high taxes, lots of corruption, and Northeast weather....

at least there's Atlantic City...

yeah just curious but I've been wondering on the TPA website/forum.... are you on that also? I don't want to get myself in trouble for promoting another website but I really understand and get the cause of a group advocating for Rphs. Maybe we can enlighten some of our angry mob members to that group because it'd me more likely for us to make a difference.

btw what part of TX are you currently residing? I've never been there myself but it seems like a great place to visit.

btw what part of TX are you currently residing? I've never been there myself but it seems like a great place to visit.

Great place to visit...quickly and then get out! I've lived in much better places.

yeah just curious but I've been wondering on the TPA website/forum.... are you on that also? I don't want to get myself in trouble for promoting another website but I really understand and get the cause of a group advocating for Rphs. Maybe we can enlighten some of our angry mob members to that group because it'd me more likely for us to make a difference..

I joined last year with high hopes. Like all of our so called pharmacy organizations, all talk no action. They have a good idea with no plan to accomplish it. It is just another place for angry/disgruntled pharmacists to gripe and complain. Waste of my money if you want to know the truth.

I joined last year with high hopes. Like all of our so called pharmacy organizations, all talk no action. They have a good idea with no plan to accomplish it. It is just another place for angry/disgruntled pharmacists to gripe and complain. Waste of my money if you want to know the truth.

I figured that since they have only updated the website like twice this year...

anyway, i have to say, a retail "residency" is the biggest crock of bs i have ever heard... so basically you get paid a third of your salary to learn the ins and outs of retail pharmacy, maybe you get to run a diabetes/HTN clinic or two, but what else is there to learn? And what the hell do you do with a retail residency?

Another way to screw us poor grads who are already swimming in student loan debt

Transformer..You have forgotten to include foreign Pharmacy graduates who are also becoming pharmacist in this country as well as the robots that can take over a lot of pharmacist dispensing role. Look at the recent labor data! There is no shortage of pharmacist. There is a surplus in many of the US cities. Only very remote places still need pharmacist. Even those places are filling up quickly as new graduates are coming out. The next wave of employment is "community/retail" residency. Wanna make $30,000 for 1 yr just so that you can get a job?

He is still in pre-pharmacy. While his intentions are good, his ass is going to get bitten when he comes out. I am going to save this post and if he is still around 4 years later, PM it to him and see what his expression is.

I have been reading these posts for awhile now, and i decided to finally post myself.....

first, some of you guys here, who claim to already have graduated and are working pharmacists what in the world are you still doing here, arent you suppose to be working or spending this time with family, so you tell me that you spend 4 yrs in pharmacy in school just to go back to websites like this. To me that is really pathetic, get a life, its really sad that alot of other pharmds spend their days just posting here every 5 minutes, come on stop being a loser and get a life or go to work. Everybody here is talking about too much schools and no work in the future, then go move to another profession, we dont want you here anyways, quit whinning. And the person talking about hardwork and being smart, R U SERIOUS....this is the US of A, all our leaders are stupid, ignorant, moranic, unqualified, rich, spoiled SOB's...this is america we are ruled by complete idiots, so hard work dosent mean squatt anymore, as long as you can buy your way out of anything you can do well in this country. The hardworking people are the ones being stepped on. I could have gone to the worst pharmacy school in the US and gotten a 2.0 but with my connections I could get any residensy I want, and I did. Its not about what you know, or where your from, its who you know. The new american dream is buying your way to the top, not working your way.

of course its no competition when u compare it to Las Vegas... but seriously, I've been to Harrah's in Chester. Now THAT is a joke

not only that, it just seems...dead, could be so much better, even when you pull vegas out of the equation.

i havr been reading these posts for awhile now, and i decided to finally post myself.....

first, some of you guys here, who claim to already have graduated and are working pharmacists what in the world are you still doing here, arent you suppose to be working or spending this time with family, so you tell me that you spend 4 yrs in pharmacy in school just to go back to websites like this. To me that is really pathetic, get a life, its really sad that alot of other pharmds spend their days just posting here every 5 minutes, come on stop being a loser and get a life or go to work. Everybody here is talking about too much schools and no work in the future, then go move to another profession, we dont want you here anyways, quit whinning. And the person talking about hardwork and being smart, R U SERIOUS....this is the US of A, all our leaders are stupid, ignorant, moranic, unqualified, rich, spoiled SOB's...this is america we are ran by complete idiots, so hard work dosent mean squatt anymore, as long as you can but your way out of anything you can do well in this country. The hardworking people are the ones being stepped on. I could have gone to the worst pharmacy school in the US and gotten a 2.0 but with my connections I could get any residensy I want, and I did. Its not about what you know, or where your from, its who you know. The new american dream is buying your way to the top, not working your way.

:laugh:
not with that train wreck of a post...morAnic? residenSy? :laugh::laugh:

in case you can't see, it says "students and practitioners" on the forum subtitle.

and we go on this forum for entertainment, like this post :smuggrin:

In terms of economic conditions, this is no doubt a bad time to be opening many pharmacy schools across the nation. Nevertheless, let's also remember that many of the baby boomers are beginning to enter their senior years. Perhaps, this is one of the reasons why many new pharmacy schools were given opportunities to open their doors?? There is a projected demand for pharmacists in the next five to ten years.

It just so happens when the first baby boomers became senior citizens last year, the economy fell apart. The question is do we close pharmacy schools now for the sake of saving our high valued and high salary profession now? or do we let schools open, risk a blow to the profession, yet know the projected demand for pharmacist will be met under good or bad economic conditions??

Under current conditions where more and more families are becoming homeless, and there are more elderly people than ever before, Where do we draw the line between meeting the future demand for pharmacists and in saving our profession?

Lastly, I see a lot of finger pointing. People are screwing themselves over and screwing the profession and screwing others out of a good job. I see a bunch of pessimistic people who are scared for both good and not so good reasons. It is a scary time. People are loosing their jobs. Going from losing their homes to moving into friend's houses to moving to motels to sleeping in their own cars and tents.

I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm ready to take a slight pay cut in terms of allowing a few more new schools to open and eventually, meet the projected future demand for pharmacists. (Yes, I'll do it even with my projected/estimated 160k to 200K loan).

The concern isn't necessarily with the fact that there are many pharmacists flooding the market, but rather, the concern is with the quality. Passing the NAPLEX doesn't make you a good pharmacist - having good training does. All of the new schools being created out there - specifically the private ones - are for-profit ventures seeking desperate students' tuition dollars. The education isn't necessarily the greatest and it's a disservice to both the students as well as the profession to risk creating pharmacists without the necessary training to meet the needs of the nation. Yes, there is a shortage of pharmacists in some parts of the country, but the solution is not to open up a lot of mediocre schools via venture capitalists.

Blah blah blah...hahahhahah
Okay seriously get a life or meet someone, or in your case pay someone...now back to my 300k job and my lamborghini...hahahah wah wah wah, confettiflier, your welcome for the entertainment blah blah blah blah

Its nice seeing all these pharmacy students fighting over jobs that they won't have...they will all be in debt...hahahah blah blah...us oldtimers took all the money and all the jobs...shortage, hahaha

I have been reading these posts for awhile now, and i decided to finally post myself.....

first, some of you guys here, who claim to already have graduated and are working pharmacists what in the world are you still doing here, arent you suppose to be working or spending this time with family, so you tell me that you spend 4 yrs in pharmacy in school just to go back to websites like this. To me that is really pathetic, get a life, its really sad that alot of other pharmds spend their days just posting here every 5 minutes, come on stop being a loser and get a life or go to work. Everybody here is talking about too much schools and no work in the future, then go move to another profession, we dont want you here anyways, quit whinning. And the person talking about hardwork and being smart, R U SERIOUS....this is the US of A, all our leaders are stupid, ignorant, moranic, unqualified, rich, spoiled SOB's...this is america we are ruled by complete idiots, so hard work dosent mean squatt anymore, as long as you can buy your way out of anything you can do well in this country. The hardworking people are the ones being stepped on. I could have gone to the worst pharmacy school in the US and gotten a 2.0 but with my connections I could get any residensy I want, and I did. Its not about what you know, or where your from, its who you know. The new american dream is buying your way to the top, not working your way.

So what does that say about you? You're here.

Its funny as hell posts like this that keep me coming back!

I am sensing someone may be banned very soon....I wonder who?