2016-2017 Rutgers University - RWJMS Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted just now!!!! AHHHHH. She said she's got more phone calls to make and might not be able to finish until tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Just got accepted! My first one so that's dope. FYI she said she is about halfway done and will probably not finish until tomorrow so stay positive peeps.

Reactions: 2 users
Just accepted! 3:40 PM, interviewed early Nov

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to all acceptances and good luck to those still waiting like me:whistle:

Received the voicemail at 3:2o pm, just when I was beginning to lose hope! My first acceptance! Good luck everyone, keep hope alive.

:corny: Absolute first choice school - The waiting game is driving me insane :xf:

same, trying so hard not to think about it but it's proving difficult -_-

Really hoping the "no order" thing is real, I know a few people who interviewed the same day as me and got the call but I haven't. at least no one's received an email saying they stopped calling yet!

i think there is no order because people from this monday got in

Reactions: 1 user
Really hoping the "no order" thing is real, I know a few people who interviewed the same day as me and got the call but I haven't. at least no one's received an email saying they stopped calling yet!
I interviewed 9/12 and my last name is towards the end of the alphabet and hear back at 1 PM, whereas someone who interviewed only 3 days ago heard back before me. I really don't think there is an actual order that we could figure out, perhaps its based on the composite score they got after the MMI, perhaps it truly is 100% random but it is stressful and there isn't much we can do about the wait :(

Members don't see this ad :)
if a kind soul can post when the official email goes out, that would be much appreciated! just so i can stop dwelling over this haha

Reactions: 3 users
There still may be some calls going out tomorrow -- so don't give up hope yet

The woman I spoke with on the phone said there will be more calls going out tomorrow

There still may be some calls going out tomorrow -- so don't give up hope yet

Thanks man! I appreciate it! It's alright if it's not an acceptance. Sometimes you win some and you lose some. Just gotta go out there and give my next interview my best. I appreciate the good thoughts.

Reactions: 4 users
The woman I spoke with on the phone said there will be more calls going out tomorrow

Did she tell you if they are finished for today? Thanks in advance for the update.

She just called!!!! She said she felt really bad having had to stop calling last night but she still has around 50 more to go so keep some hope!!

Congrats to everyone accepted! :) does anyone know where I can send an update letter?

I was complete around September ( I took the Casper) and I have an interview for January 27th

I really want an interview here but they havent gotten back to me yet :/

No IS love :/ Should i call them to see what stage my app is in the review process?

No IS love :/ Should i call them to see what stage my app is in the review process?
I'm OOS. But I always contemplate calling, but I don't think it really serves any purpose other than freaking you out for all of 5 minutes that the conversation typically is.

Be patient, your time will come.

Do you know if they would be receptive to update emails?

The silence :/ I wonder if they'll send out the other admission decisions today.

If anyone else gets a call, please ask if there are still some left lol.

Just received the email form of the acceptance. Not sure if that necessarily means calls are over, but thought it might be helpful to share.

"If you are accepting the place at RWJMS please send us a brief letter/email indicating your acceptance of the place within two weeks. We ask that you also include the signed copies of the criminal background check authorization, disclosure and essential function forms. Please respond to the offer no later than: January 5, 2017"
Does accepting the place mean that you will definitely attend? Or can you accept the place while still waiting to hear back from other places to decide?

"If you are accepting the place at RWJMS please send us a brief letter/email indicating your acceptance of the place within two weeks. We ask that you also include the signed copies of the criminal background check authorization, disclosure and essential function forms. Please respond to the offer no later than: January 5, 2017"
Does accepting the place mean that you will definitely attend? Or can you accept the place while still waiting to hear back from other places to decide?
The latter. You're just holding a spot; it isn't binding

Update: there are no more calls going out as per a third email that was sent to us.

interviewed Monday December 12. Am I correct in assuming that if I have not heard anything by now (2:30 pm) that I was not accepted, or is it possible that I will hear in March?. It does seem like other people who interviewed in Monday did hear. Also, any idea when rejections will be sent out? Just trying to get closure...

interviewed Monday December 12. Am I correct in assuming that if I have not heard anything by now (2:30 pm) that I was not accepted, or is it possible that I will hear in March?. It does seem like other people who interviewed in Monday did hear. Also, any idea when rejections will be sent out? Just trying to get closure...

I think someone got accepted who interviewed on 12/12 if you scroll back a page or two.

Reactions: 1 user

If you don't get a rejection, you are probably still in the running. You might get a later acceptance.