2019-2020 Albert Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My school's CTE Deadline is July 6th...what are the chances I'll hear before then...I'm still on the regular WL

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
A this morning!

Congrats that’s so awesome!!!! Just wondering were they answering your emails at all about waitlist movement or your position on the waitlist before you got accepted? I’m on the regular waitlist and haven’t been getting responses and I’m wondering if it’s worth waiting it out or if I should just commit to my other school

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats that’s so awesome!!!! Just wondering were they answering your emails at all about waitlist movement or your position on the waitlist before you got accepted? I’m on the regular waitlist and haven’t been getting responses and I’m wondering if it’s worth waiting it out or if I should just commit to my other school
I did not get any responses and was going to commit to another school this week!

Reactions: 1 user
Is there an accepted students group? I also didn't get any info on housing so not sure how to proceed with that

Is there an accepted students group? I also didn't get any info on housing so not sure how to proceed with that

once you’re accepted to the page, we also have a more active group me!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
R this morning. Interview late April.

Barely got any communication post-II and no indication I was on their WL, let alone HP or regular.

Was actually going to committ fully to my PTE school this week. Best of luck to everyone else in the AECOM limbo!

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
So I got my finaid package with just 40k in unsub loans? How do they want me to cover the other 40k + of expenses?

I thought usually it's included in the award package, do I need to apply for it separately?
yaeh you need to apply for it separately. on FSA look up the GradPlusLoan MPN and fill that out. make sure you put that its going out to einstein

Members don't see this ad :)
yaeh you need to apply for it separately. on FSA look up the GradPlusLoan MPN and fill that out. make sure you put that its going out to einstein
Thanks, does it then appear in my Einstein banner package or is it accepted elsewhere?

Since CTE is this friday im guessing we arent anticipating anymore movement into einstein? Currently on hpwl

Is there a new 2020-2021 page for Einstein? Have they sent out 2ndaries yet?