2020-2021 Albert Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone respond to the still interested email and not get a reply?

Members don't see this ad.

How is the noise isolation between the rooms? If I'm having a conversation (normal volume), could my roommate hear what I'm saying?
Good question. It's been very good in my room. I blast music everyday and you can hardly hear it outside my door.

Reactions: 1 user
What do people usually do for a living room space?
It really depends on the apartment you get. Most of the triples have a sizable living room. For the doubles I've seen most of my friends make use of the nice kitchen area. In my experience, you will find yourself often with an empty room that you can convert (since people get off the studio waitlist or move to Manhattan, or to other Einstein apts with their friends etc).

Members don't see this ad :)
This is really unusual. Almost late May and still no one heard anything

Reactions: 3 users
The only thing I can think of is that today and tomorrow is a Jewish holiday, so maybe we'll hear back on Wednesday

Reactions: 1 users
I found this on the holiday calendar for Einstein, might explain why they have been so quiet today.
Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 12.09.48 PM.png

Reactions: 6 users
I went to visit the admissions office in Belfer (I work at Einstein) and can confirm there's no one there today.

Reactions: 15 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I went to visit the admissions office in Belfer (I work at Einstein) and can confirm there's no one there today.
With a username and restricted profile like that, I can’t help but think you’re an admissions officer spying on this thread. Nonetheless, I appreciate the tip on the Jewish holiday lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
With a username and restricted profile like that, I can’t help but think you’re an admissions officer spying on this thread. Nonetheless, I appreciate the tip on the Jewish holiday lol
I sure hope the admissions personnel here have better things to do on their day off than browse SDN :rofl:

• Haha
If waitlist movement is later than usual, it might mean that there will be more movement because people are beginning to CTE and enroll elsewhere. Or at least I hope so.

If waitlist movement is later than usual, it might mean that there will be more movement because people are beginning to CTE and enroll elsewhere. Or at least I hope so.
what is their CTE date?

Their website says July 17th.

Also good luck everyone! Hoping tomorrow is the day

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Got the A this morning around 6:30am, off the HPWL with a still interested email 2 weeks ago!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Accepted at 6:39 AM this morning off of the HPWL!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
April Interview -> “Rolling Admissions” -> “Still Interested” -> A this morning

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
emoji26.png
Congrats!! 🎉
Do you mind if I ask when your interview in April was? As in beginning or mid?
Again, many many congrats!

So no chance of an A if we haven’t heard anything post-April interview?

So no chance of an A if we haven’t heard anything post-April interview?
That’s what I’m wondering..
Any correspondence from them would be nice at this point.
When was your interview if you don’t mind me asking?

4/16, wbu?
I have no idea why we haven’t heard anything post interview, nor can I even guess what it means/implies. Some (maybe most) have received one of the email types, [month] update, WL, HPWL, or R.

Did everyone get the A email at the same time / do we think they’re still sending As today??? Not sure what the chances look like now considering it’s already so late in May ):

• Care
4/16 interview too and haven't heard anything back. Not sure what this means.

I have no idea why we haven’t heard anything post interview, nor can I even guess what it means/implies. Some (maybe most) have received one of the email types, [month] update, WL, HPWL, or R.
Yeah... the only thing I can say is that I saw some April interviewees last year not hear anything until late-May, when they got the rolling admission email and then As in early June. But idk, this whole process seems odd

Yeah... the only thing I can say is that I saw some April interviewees last year not hear anything until late-May, when they got the rolling admission email and then As in early June. But idk, this whole process seems odd
I hope that ends up being the case for us too 🙏🏻

Am regular WL and have not heard anything. Hoping to hear in early June otherwise I guess I’ll just assume I’m going to my A, which is certainly not the worst thing. Congrats to everyone accepted today! So proud of you!

Reactions: 5 users
Did anyone who got accepted this morning off the HPWL hear anything about their financial aid package?

Am regular WL and have not heard anything. Hoping to hear in early June otherwise I guess I’ll just assume I’m going to my A, which is certainly not the worst thing. Congrats to everyone accepted today! So proud of you!
Same here, my fingers are crossed but I'm not going to get my hopes up too high.

For April interviewees who didn't hear anything back yet, how did you guys think your interview went?
It actually felt like it went pretty well for me... I just think it might be a bit hard to tell because Einstein interviews are all meant to be very conversational and low-stress...

It actually felt like it went pretty well for me... I just think it might be a bit hard to tell because Einstein interviews are all meant to be very conversational and low-stress...
I feel similarly

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know if Einstein gives out full ride scholarships ever?