2019-2020 Florida International

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Keep faith, I got off the waitlist at my first choice school so will be withdrawing my spot from FIU. I also had a full tuition scholarship here so there will be money coming someone’s way as well !!! Good luck and don’t lose hope!
Ahhhhh so happy for you!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Withdrew from the waitlist this morning. Wishing luck for all my fellow waitlisters, hope some of you get a call soon!

Reactions: 4 users
Keep faith, I got off the waitlist at my first choice school so will be withdrawing my spot from FIU. I also had a full tuition scholarship here so there will be money coming someone’s way as well !!! Good luck and don’t lose hope!

Are you IS or OOS?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
are you guys emailing your LOI/continued interest letters? or adding it as an update?

Looks like FIU is planning to open on August 24, I'm not sure if this is also the plan for the medical school though

Just withdrew my waitlist position, hope it goes to one of you guys still waiting!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard of any more waitlist movement? I have only seen/heard of 1 person coming off of the waitlist...

I withdrew my A from here today, I hope it goes to someone here. Best of luck guys/gals.

Just withdrew my waitlist position from here. OOS, interviewed in September. I know that doesn’t really help those already waiting but I’m coming up on a deadline at my top-choice where I’m waitlisted and need a miracle to get pulled off, so I figured I shouldn’t potentially be the barrier for someone in a similar position here. Best of luck to everyone still waiting! I know how you feel. I’ve had nothing but great experiences at FIU and with their admissions team.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
with the CTE deadline being June 15th? Will there be any decent amount of waitlist movement left or should I put up my white flag?

Is anyone doing the GCP program? Thoughts on it? I've heard mixed reviews.