2022-2023 Florida State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry whats CTE?
CTE is the Commit to Enroll date. It's essentially the date where you withdraw from all other acceptances and waitlists to legally commit to 1 school. Most school's don't require this till a little bit later in the year (June to even August) but given FSU is an Early-Start School, they require their applicants to CTE by May 8th.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
WL just now, interviewed 3/30. They did not say we were interviewing for WL only positions at the time

Reactions: 1 user
CTE is the Commit to Enroll date. It's essentially the date where you withdraw from all other acceptances and waitlists to legally commit to 1 school. Most school's don't require this till a little bit later in the year (June to even August) but given FSU is an Early-Start School, they require their applicants to CTE by May 8th.
where did you find this? Online I see April 30

where did you find this? Online I see April 30
The option to CTE becomes available for all accepted applicants for all schools on April 30th. They don't have to CTE until the date specified by each school. FSU requires it's applicants to CTE by May 8th as stated on their website. Check out their "Admission Process and Timeline" page.

Got a WL email (as expected) from their last round of interviews. It didn't specify any ranking on the WL, which I was expecting based on the interview, but mentioned hoping to be transparent about news of an offer soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got a WL email (as expected) from their last round of interviews. It didn't specify any ranking on the WL, which I was expecting based on the interview, but mentioned hoping to be transparent about news of an offer soon.
same

Just got accepted this morning!! Interviewed 3/16 & was waitlisted 3/29.

Reactions: 5 users
Just emailed to be taken off the WL! Hoping for the best for all of you <3

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted May 2 in the morning via email! Fingers crossed for everyone else!

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know if FSU will grant an extension for the commit to enroll deadline?
They said no when I called and asked for one. I asked since I felt it was last minute and they said they only grant extensions to those who were given an offer pretty recently.

Do you guys think there’s any hope of getting off the waitlist still? I know they start classes pretty soon

Last edited:
Apparently yes, there is still hope. I was just accepted earlier this morning! Wishing the best for everyone still waiting, I know how tough it is.

Reactions: 1 users
Apparently yes, there is still hope. I was just accepted earlier this morning! Wishing the best for everyone still waiting, I know how tough it is.
Congrats manifesting that I will be joining you soon!! 🎉