2022-2023 Florida State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I was complete in October and had my interview in December! Have you sent an update letter ?
Congrats! I sent an updated letter yesterday and hoping to hear back. I received two acceptances but OOS 💔

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Congrats! I sent an updated letter yesterday and hoping to hear back. I received two acceptances but OOS 💔
Congratulations on your acceptances, that’s so exciting!! Hopefully you hear something from FSU soon, there’s still time

How does someone become a candidate for the bridge program and when does that decision usually come out?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how much longer interview invitations will be sent?

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone who interviewed on 03/10 heard back? They said potential delays because of match week but the silence is driving me nuts :”(

Has anyone who interviewed on 03/10 heard back? They said potential delays because of match week but the silence is driving me nuts :”(
I also had my interview on 3/10!! Unfortunately, I also haven’t heard anything back.

Last edited:
Anybody have the just released MSAR stats for FSU 2023? I am mentoring with a younger student. Total applicants vs accepted, and MCAT/GPA averages, and average indebtness if you can find out

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if they are still sending interview invites? I am IS and still have not heard back :(

Reactions: 6 users
I also had my interview on 3/10!! Unfortunately, I also haven’t heard anything back.
Same boat. Interviewed 3/10 and heard nothing as of yet. I kinda figured they would get back to us this week. If any of yall do hear back let us know!

I'm not on admissions so I can't say for certain but from their website I was under the impression that
Same boat. Interviewed 3/10 and heard nothing as of yet. I kinda figured they would get back to us this week. If any of yall do hear back let us know!
I heard back on wednesday (03/29) and got wait listed. If you're comfy with it, maybe comment hear when you hear back

I just received II today for April 6th. Doesn’t class at FSU start in May, aren’t we cutting it a little close?

I just received II today for April 6th. Doesn’t class at FSU start in May, aren’t we cutting it a little close?
Congrats on the interview! From looking at forums they seem to interview pretty late compared to others and they have good waitlist movement after april 30. I think u might be interviewing for waitlist but also i could be wrong! Making this assumption based on my experience interviewing in march and getting a waitlist. Dont know if other ppl who interviewed same time as me got waitlist or A. Either way, the interview wasnt too stressful, it truly feels like a conversation and the people are nice

Does anyone know when FSU sends out financial aid offers?

Just wanted to see if anyone heard of any II that may have went out this week?

I think they said they are doing about 1 more week of interviews (next Thursday and Friday).

When I received the II it was like 4pm on Friday the week before.

Any good news/acceptances off of the wait list? Please let us know! 🙂

Is it a fair assumption that interviews this week (good luck!) are for WL spots? I was reading previous threads that mention how the class usually fills up by March:') And it sounds like this is the last batch of interviews for this cycle

I think so but I’m not on admissions so obviously take with grain of salt. Good luck <3
Is it a fair assumption that interviews this week (good luck!) are for WL spots? I was reading previous threads that mention how the class usually fills up by March:') And it sounds like this is the last batch of interviews for this cycle

When I interviewed on April 6th they said it was a W.L slot. However, they gave me hope because when they fill their class it’s only 1.2x versus other schools that accept up to 2x the slots. They said typically this means theres a lot of waitlist movement!

When I interviewed on April 6th they said it was a W.L slot. However, they gave me hope because when they fill their class it’s only 1.2x versus other schools that accept up to 2x the slots. They said typically this means theres a lot of waitlist movement!
Are you waitlisted rn? Im waitlisted, interviewed 03/10 and got W on 03/29

Ohh thanks for this insight! Definitely hopeful for sure:)

Are you waitlisted rn? Im waitlisted, interviewed 03/10 and got W on 03/29

I’m not supposed to hear back till next week about my interview… but based on last year it seems like a lot of movement happens beginning of May. MSAR says about 40 people are pulled from waitlist. From their interview packet there were 179 offers last cycle. Assuming all data and my reasoning is correct approx 22% of accepted students come from the waitlist. There is hope!

Reactions: 3 users
They said today that the class is full and we were interviewing for the waitlist