2021-2022 Hofstra (Zucker)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
11:47, definitely seems sporadic to me!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
am i the only one that has refreshed their email over 100 times in the last half hour?

Reactions: 4 users
First A!!!, Interviewed 11/3, Got the email at 11:30

• Love
am i the only one that has refreshed their email over 100 times in the last half hour?
Bruh I’m literally sitting here refreshing for like 2 hours haha I wish I had the self control to just check in at the end of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
A!!! Got the email in the middle of a work presentation lol. Had a heart attack at the subject line 'Admissions Update'! Wouldn't have opened it today if not for you folks sharing the good news!

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats on the As! II earlier this week.
LM76 ORM Complete 12/1

Got the A! Interviewed 10/29
Mine came at 11:42 AM

• Love
Looks like no admission emails sent after 12

Lol, anybody who interviewed on 10/04 hear back?

• Hmm
A! interviewed early October! Just a question - is anyone else having trouble accessing the affirmation statement on the portal? It looks like it just keeps loading for me.

• Love
A! interviewed early October! Just a question - is anyone else having trouble accessing the affirmation statement on the portal? It looks like it just keeps loading for me.
It was like that for me at first but when I went back on ~1.5 hours later it loaded normally. Maybe it's just taking some time to update your accepted status. congrats!

• Care
did you happen to receive the email after noon EST?

Congrats! Did you just receive the email or was it before 12:00 PM EST?

• Care
Are they done sending them out? I interviewed mid November
They are probably done for the day, but they usually get mid-Nov to Mid-Dec at the beginning of Jan. I think last year it was Jan 7th

They are probably done for the day, but they usually get mid-Nov to Mid-Dec at the beginning of Jan. I think last year it was Jan 7th
I hope so, I saw some in this thread get A's that interviewed on the same day. It may have been the latest day they sent out A's for.

IMPORTANT: Didnt get an email today, but portal shows an A! so go check!!!

• Wow
How are post-ii decisions here made? Are they weighed more heavily towards interview performance after receiving an II, or do they re-examine the whole app?

A! Interviewed 11/3, email received at 11:27am. I'm looking forward to meeting some of ya'll during the in-person tour!

Did anyone who interviewed 11/10 hear back? Silence for me ... and now just waiting for my WL/R :cryi:

• Care
It was like that for me at first but when I went back on ~1.5 hours later it loaded normally. Maybe it's just taking some time to update your accepted status. congrats!

I seem to be having the same problem but it just doesn't seem to be fixing itself ever after 10+ hours? Guess I'll try calling them tomorrow morining?

Pre-II R just now. Sad.

Edit: complete 9/9. Updated 12/06. LM 68, IS.

I just received a rejection. I'm confused because I did not apply here?? I double-checked my AMCAS application and everything

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users