2021-2022 Howard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It’s the waitlist waive we were waiting for! I called it, but can’t believe it actually happened. Still in shock about the news and telling family now

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Just withdrew my A. Hoping it goes to one of y'all! I'll still be in DC lol, just at the other school.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to those already accepted! See y'all when I get off the waitlist. Manifesting that we all get off the waitlist soon!

Reactions: 6 users
Me watching the number of members in the FB group increase to 93
CEF478C7-40FA-4BD8-BA8D-B3A3BA15F661.jpeg

You right, plus it’s about 10 admin in there, so maybe 40-45 spots left. I’m using memes to cope in the meantime

is it 130? why did i think 120 plus you gotta think about how not everyone has a FB and there’s a certain amount of acceptance for PARP students

is it 130? why did i think 120 plus you gotta think about how not everyone has a FB and there’s a certain amount of acceptance for PARP students
I thought so too, but I believe it was mentioned in here that the class had expanded its size to 130 this year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone who got off waitlist get a financial aid package or scholarship info? Still going back and forth about my acceptance to HUCM and another school

Did anyone who got off waitlist get a financial aid package or scholarship info? Still going back and forth about my acceptance to HUCM and another school
Nope I haven’t . Actually after submitting HFAA( can’t remember if that name is correct), did anyone get any confirmation that it’s been received ??

Just asking again but did anyone hear from financial aid yet? The deadline to pay deposit is tomorrow and im stressing. I know the day is still young but I was hoping they would get back to me this morning.

Hey everyone I just received an interview invite, I’m guessing because of the new WL movement that happened. I honestly thought Howard was done with interviews and had scratched them off in my head. Fortunately i have received an acceptance somewhere else so I will be declining my interview in hopes someone else can get in! Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back don’t lose hope. I got in off a waitlist at another school it can happen!

• Wow
Hey everyone I just received an interview invite, I’m guessing because of the new WL movement that happened. I honestly thought Howard was done with interviews and had scratched them off in my head. Fortunately i have received an acceptance somewhere else so I will be declining my interview in hopes someone else can get in! Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back don’t lose hope. I got in off a waitlist at another school it can happen!
Congratulations! So does that mean they might have used all the waitlist spots? Or are there any waitlist applicants still waiting for an A? Also did they send out any R’s? I think by now they should just start sending out R’s. Some people (me) might be hopeful for nothing lol.

Congratulations! So does that mean they might have used all the waitlist spots? Or are there any waitlist applicants still waiting for an A? Also did they send out any R’s? I think by now they should just start sending out R’s. Some people (me) might be hopeful for nothing lol.
There’s still people on the waitlist that haven’t gotten an A. This doesn’t seem like a good sign for us :/

I don’t think they would scrap their waitlist to create a new waitlist. I beileve the waitlist is intentional considering im not even on it myself, i just received the interview invite. I see it as they expect more movement than originally anticipated and are trying to prepare for that. Hoping for more movement and A’s coming yalls way!

Reactions: 4 users
Can someone in the FB gauge how many students are actually in it vs admins and current students already?

I don’t think they would scrap their waitlist to create a new waitlist. I beileve the waitlist is intentional considering im not even on it myself, i just received the interview invite. I see it as they expect more movement than originally anticipated and are trying to prepare for that. Hoping for more movement and A’s coming yalls way!
Maybe there will be lots of waitlist movement this week. I’m really hoping this is the case - this is my top choice.

Reactions: 1 users
Just received my R pre-II. I’ve been patiently waiting and today I made the decision to call them and ask for updates in the cycle and if they were still conducting interviews.
I guess making the call reminded them that I’m on the list and so they gave me the unfortunate rejection decision which sucks :( but good luck to the rest of you guys! I’m praying you all are successful this cycle
For those like me who are praying they get just ONE interview/acceptance at least, hang in there and use this time to improve your application and make the plan to apply again just in case you don’t hear any positive news back! We can do this!!

I will be withdrawing my acceptance. Hoping another future black doc finds out soon that they are getting off of HUCM waitlist!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
there’s been zero movement this week from SDN at least all they did was send out R
I noticed the fb numbers going up to 107 now , but you’re right there hasn’t been any movement on SDN.

Last edited:
I noticed the fb numbers going up to 107 now , but you’re right there hasn’t been any movement on SDN.

I think what’s happening is current students are joining. Probably to sell stuff or find new roommates etc i doubt those are all WL movement and none of them decided to mention it on SDN

I think what’s happening is current students are joining. Probably to sell stuff or find new roommates etc i doubt those are all WL movement and none of them decided to mention it on SDN

I don’t think it’s odd that they didn’t mention anything on SDN

y’all hang in there

probably going to be more waves of movement through mid June

interesting they added an interview day, i would assume this is a good sign but don’t recall them adding such a late interview day in recent history

Just withdrew my A, hope it goes to one of y’all , good luck to everyone !

Did everyone get the email confirming you were still interested in the waitlist?