2021-2022 LSU New Orleans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just checked informed delivery and looks like I have an NFA letter coming tomorrow. (Btw, my Informed delivery updates at 7 p.m. the night before delivery, but I have to log in to see them. I just get the notifications the morning of delivery. Not sure if that works for everyone else though. Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Just checked informed delivery and looks like I have an NFA letter coming tomorrow. (Btw, my Informed delivery updates at 7 p.m. the night before delivery, but I have to log in to see them. I just get the notifications the morning of delivery. Not sure if that works for everyone else though. Good luck everyone!
ANXIETY ON 1000000000

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Did you interview in March?? Or is this another NFA letter for you??

How did you know it was an NFA letter? Does informed delivery tell you what the letter says? Sorry if this was answered or discussed previously. I just signed up for informed delivery and still trying to understand this process.

No informed delivery just basically tells you hey you’re getting mail from this place. Some people say that based on the postage you can tell what the letters gonna be like accepted, rejected or nfa. But not really proven and seems like this year acceptances are mostly going out by email so far.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
When can we expect an email?? (if it'll even come 😭)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Received and NFA letter today
Interviewed mid March, this was my initial decision letter

• Care

Me from the future looking at me from the past frantically checking SDN and refreshing my email

• Haha
  • Care
NFA today via mail :/ , initial decision, Interview was 3/23

• Care
Looking at previous years Facebook groups I think LSU NOLA had 214 in the group and LSU Shreveport had maybe 156 so there could be more spots left than we think

Just checked... LSUNO had 214 and Shreveport had166 last year.

NFA yesterday via mail :/
initial decision interview late February
The wait continues.......

• Care
nfa letter yesterday as well via mail, initial decision. the next advocacy meeting is in early may correct?

• Care
Also I really don't want to kill your guys's hopes but I was talking to one of my college friends who's doing her M1 at LSU Nola and she told me that she was originally NFA in October but was accepted in late Feb/Early March. I hope we all get in but my gut tells me that they've already accepted most ppl by this point.

Yeah I figured that, they did say there is movement in May because you only can hold a spot in one med school at that point but I am not sure if it is going to be a lot of movement or not. And I believe they also do an alternate list, but I'm not completely sure how that works.

• Care
So did they not accept anybody this round or are the just not on SDN 😅

• Haha
I interviewed last month (3/9) and still have not heard a peep via mail or email. Should I call the admissions office or email Eubanks?

I interviewed last month (3/9) and still have not heard a peep via mail or email. Should I call the admissions office or email Eubanks?
Me toooo. I’m also international so maybe my NFA letter hasn’t come here yet :/

Anyone get an email/acceptance???
no sir/ma'am. everyday at 8am I have a morning meeting for work and my informed delivery comes between 8:05-8:09am so the first thing I check after the meeting is my informed delivery and email :cryi: I think at this point we'd get an acceptance from Shreveport before Nola since Shreveport's website says starting in April vacant spots are filled with people on the Acceptable list and for Nola most of us are pretty much waiting for the next advocacy meeting. Just stay optimistic

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Man I wished they’d send an update email for everyone that’s NFA’d to explicitly let us know their next big step (i.e. the exact date of the upcoming advocacy meeting, how many estimated spots they have left to fill, etc.). Even tho they communicate via snail mail haha.

Has anyone sent an update letter after being NFA’d tho??

Man I wished they’d send an update email for everyone that’s NFA’d to explicitly let us know their next big step (i.e. the exact date of the upcoming advocacy meeting, how many estimated spots they have left to fill, etc.). Even tho they communicate via snail mail haha.

Has anyone sent an update letter after being NFA’d tho??
I have but I was NFA'd in November, update sent February I think. Didn't really get a response back besides them saying the update has been added to file.

oop 5/4 is correct. I just confirmed as well. srry about that!

I think people are leaving the LSUSOM New Orleans facebook? Is that a good sign?

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
does anyone know if they actually interviewed people in april? i don't think anyone posted saying that they got an interview invite.