2021-2022 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Harlem Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know information about deposit refunds after your accepted your spot for the class and switch your offer? (fam is curious I'm not un committing eep)
Non-refundable

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know information about deposit refunds after your accepted your spot for the class and switch your offer? (fam is curious I'm not un committing eep)
2000 is nonrefundable and the remaining 1000 is. Total deposit is put towards tuition.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an interview at Touro Harlem 2 days ago but will be withdrawing my application.

I have my interview coming up 2/2...any insight on interviews? Does anyone also know the post interview acceptance rate?

Last edited:
Just withdrew my A. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know about the waitlist movement and if there is movement before may?

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know if the class is full? I have an interview coming up and am wondering if it’s just an interview to be on the waitlist

Does anyone know about the waitlist movement and if there is movement before may?
The waitlist movement is enough that folks got in during orientation/the week before class. There is a good amount of movement. Cannot speak to the experience of being on the WL myself, though.

Does anyone know if the class is full? I have an interview coming up and am wondering if it’s just an interview to be on the waitlist
Cannot speak to that, but see my above response. There ends up being a decent amount of WL movement into the spring and summer.

Hi! Have my interview soon... does anyone have any tips? How was it personally for you? Was it "open" or blind? Thanks again!!! And best of luck to everyone! :)

Hi! Have my interview soon... does anyone have any tips? How was it personally for you? Was it "open" or blind? Thanks again!!! And best of luck to everyone! :)
Mine wasn’t too high pressure! Interviewers were nice, but definitely asked some classic interview questions. I’d definitely recommend reading over some of the interview questions on the sdn page.

Edit: most important is that you be yourself and don’t be afraid to talk about non-premed relevant interests.

Reactions: 1 users
So I had my interview but I don't think one of my interviewers was who I was told was going to interview me (aka I was interviewed by someone else but don't know or recall his name), is there any way y'all recommend I can figure out that person? I have a guess but don't want to send an email to the wrong person... I wanted to email Steven Toplan but don't want to make it seem as if I didn't pay attention to my interviewers, any thought or recommendations?
Maybe look at the faculty directory and see if you recognize that person.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got WL today and interviewed 2/7. My interview was a little stressful but they seemed pretty happy with me so I’m a little bummed :( also surprised they got me an answer within a week rather than the 4-6 weeks. Hoping I get into this school. It’s one of my top choices

Reactions: 3 users
Got accepted back in November, anyone have an updated accepted discount link?

Did you guys send thank you letters to admissions or the interviewers themselves?

Got WL today and interviewed 2/7. My interview was a little stressful but they seemed pretty happy with me so I’m a little bummed :( also surprised they got me an answer within a week rather than the 4-6 weeks. Hoping I get into this school. It’s one of my top choices
I am in the same boat! We can hope together!

Interviewed 2/2 and just got put on waitlist....I am bummed because I thought my interview went really well

Interviewed 2/2 and just got put on waitlist....I am bummed because I thought my interview went really well
Hey! I just got put on the waitlist too, interviewed 1/26. Did your e-mail also say they're not accepting LOI until May? Hoping an early WL means good luck for us in the future!

Hey! I just got put on the waitlist too, interviewed 1/26. Did your e-mail also say they're not accepting LOI until May? Hoping an early WL means good luck for us in the future!
Yup, that's what it said for me as well! ahhhh heres to more waiting

Yup, that's what it said for me as well! ahhhh heres to more waiting
I was checking out last years post, and apparently some people who got WL in Feb got accepted in March!! Hoping this for both of us! We got this!

Just got an II today! Good luck to everyone :)

has anyone gotten off the waitlist yet this cycle?

Hello everyone, good morning. I received an II today! Interview dates went into mid-March.

Does anyone know if there is a deadline to complete the AACOMAS background check? I got another reminder email to complete it ASAP. Just not trying to shell out another $150 while I am still undecided whether or not I will be attending Touro.

Does anyone know if there is a deadline to complete the AACOMAS background check? I got another reminder email to complete it ASAP. Just not trying to shell out another $150 while I am still undecided whether or not I will be attending Touro.
10 days from when you receive the link

I just got a II today, but my interview is not until a month later.

Anyone know what the class size is going to be this year??

did anyone in feb get an acceptance lol
it seems theres only been waitlists but they're still sending out II? Hoping to off the waitlist soon fingers crossed...