2022-2023 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Seton Hill)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone else notice that under View Admissions Status on the portal that it says “2023-2024”? I thought we were 2022-2023. Interviewed early August and getting neurotic now…

Mine also says 2023-2024, I think that makes sense as by the time we would start if admitted it would be fall 2023 going into 2024

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone else notice that under View Admissions Status on the portal that it says “2023-2024”? I thought we were 2022-2023. Interviewed early August and getting neurotic now…
I think that's because our first year would be the 2023-2024 school year

Members don't see this ad :)
I got two separate emails for interview invites for both Seton Hill and Elmira and I'm wondering if its going to be the same virtual interview recording used for both? Has anyone else had this happen?

I got two separate emails for interview invites for both Seton Hill and Elmira and I'm wondering if its going to be the same virtual interview recording used for both? Has anyone else had this happen?
+1, I'm wondering the same thing.

No they are separate

No they are separate
I called admissions and she said it was an error because everyone is only supposed to get one interview invite since you rank the campuses at the end of the interview. So she told me to do just one, hope this can help someone else as well!

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone who interviewed and chose early decision heard back yet?

My app status just changed to " The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail, typically, within 14 days." What does this mean? I don't have anything by email.

I have opted for EDP. Thanks

My app status just changed to " The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail, typically, within 14 days." What does this mean? I don't have anything by email.

They send all decisions via the mail. No emails for decisions.

Members don't see this ad :)

During the info session, they said if you called they would update you with whatever info they had on your application, so you may be able to call to see if you got the A

They send all decisions via the mail. No emails for decisions.
I heard they also send an email. Saw screenshots in previous year threads of acceptance emails. Perhaps it was a different campus though

Just curious, has anyone else's portal status changed to, "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail, typically, within 14 days."? And if so, when did it change?

Mine changed on Monday.

Just curious, has anyone else's portal status changed to, "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail, typically, within 14 days."? And if so, when did it change?

Mine changed on Monday.
I have that too! I think I saw it on Sunday. I noticed that a couple of my prereqs were not marked as complete until that day too.

Reactions: 1 users
Mine still says under review. Not sure if that's good or bad but I guess no news is good news. 🙏

Also I saw on the form we submitted after the information session that an early decision would be reached by September 30th. But others have said October 15th. Anyone know which?

Also I saw on the form we submitted after the information session that an early decision would be reached by September 30th. But others have said October 15th. Anyone know which?
at my info session (8/5) they said october 15th but the paper we signed says september 30th so im not sure

Any early decision applicants still waiting on a decision? Today is the decision day and I still haven’t heard anything.

Any early decision applicants still waiting on a decision? Today is the decision day and I still haven’t heard anything.
All that's changed for me is the portal update. According to someone in the Erie thread who called admissions, we won't be receiving an email like last year's applicants. They have been mailing out letters this week so we should get a decision in the mail sometime next week I guess.

Reactions: 2 users
All that's changed for me is the portal update. According to someone in the Erie thread who called admissions, we won't be receiving an email like last year's applicants. They have been mailing out letters this week so we should get a decision in the mail sometime next week I guess.

Yeah on the main thread seems a little chaotic for ED folks so I'm guessing it'll trickle down to the reg applicants too

JUST GOT THE A VIA MAIL!!!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
How’d y’all think you did after the interview and what is the result so far? Freaking out because I honestly think I bombed it. Didn’t get a single question I prepared well for :( and I kept saying uhhhh. Feels like I just blew my only interview

Portal status finally changed to a decision has been made lol anyone else get portal status change today? I think mine took a while because there was an issue with one of my letters so I had to submit a new one. I was also the 9/20 info session

How’d y’all think you did after the interview and what is the result so far? Freaking out because I honestly think I bombed it. Didn’t get a single question I prepared well for :( and I kept saying uhhhh. Feels like I just blew my only interview
I kept running out of time for mine or running out of things to say depending on the question lol I wouldnt freak out too much. I feel like as long as you connected your thoughts well and didn't say anything red flaggy you should be ok. The again idk if I got in yet so dont listen to me lol

My status still says we'll let you know when a decision has been reached... 😩

I'm still torn on selecting another campus (i.e. Erie) if I was given an interview for Seton Hill/Elmira. Per the info session it sounds like it shouldn't affect your acceptance but I'm scared of jeopardizing my chances because of a campus ranking.

In the acceptance letter, I did not see any instructions on if we should send the $1500 deposit by Check/money order. Also, who should we make the check payable to?

Appreciate it if anyone has this information. Thank you.

In the acceptance letter, I did not see any instructions on if we should send the $1500 deposit by Check/money order. Also, who should we make the check payable to?

For specific and time sensitive questions like this, ask the school directly or re-read their email and website.

when was ur info session?

My status finally changed. Letter on the way. The way they phrase the whole "a decision has been reached" sounds so grim. 😄

My status changed to:
“We received your confirmation to accept a seat on the Alternate list. You will be informed as changes are made to your status. Notification of acceptance may occur up until the first day of class.”
However I never received a letter, never responded, and haven’t heard anything in general. Should I contact admissions about this? Or just assume I’ve been waitlisted?

My status changed to:
“We received your confirmation to accept a seat on the Alternate list. You will be informed as changes are made to your status. Notification of acceptance may occur up until the first day of class.”
However I never received a letter, never responded, and haven’t heard anything in general. Should I contact admissions about this? Or just assume I’ve been waitlisted?
i got the same. assuming its WL.

Got the A today.. Chose early decision. I found out via email lol because apparently they forgot to send the matriculation agreement in the acceptance letters. Still havent received the A letter yet

For those accepted, how long did it typically take to receive an acceptance after Information session?

I was complete 6/16 and I just got an interview here. Already interviewed at Bradenton.

Does anyone know when we can expect to hear back if we did regular decision and had our information session early September?

Has anyone got the 14 day notification who ranked Seton Hill first. Info Session 10/04/22.