2022-2023 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Seton Hill)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone got the 14 day notification who ranked Seton Hill first. Info Session 10/04/22.
Nope, same info session.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone got the 14 day notification who ranked Seton Hill first. Info Session 10/04/22.
Nope and same info session. I'm trying not to panic until 11/14-15. I think that's the time they said we should be hearing from them.

Reactions: 2 users
Nope and same info session. I'm trying not to panic until 11/14-15. I think that's the time they said we should be hearing from them.
my info session was 9/13 and i still have not heard anything lol. i did call rachel the other day and she said if your portal hasn't changed a few days after 11/15 or you don't get a physical mail, to contact her to see what's up.

Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like there were no Seton Hill status updates today? Seems that Erie and Elmira are just moving a bit faster.

Last edited:
I interviewed in early September and my portal STILL says “you will be notified when the committee reaches a decision” anyone still have this? Does this status change when letters are sent?

Reactions: 1 user
Looks like there were no Seton Hill status updates today? Seems that Erie and Elmira are just moving a bit faster.
Info sesh 9/29 - I have the 14 day notice and interviewed for seton hill. Idk when it changed because I didn’t get a notification

Did anyone from the 10/4 info session get an update on the portal or in the mail?

has anyone from 9/13 info session had a portal change or heard anything? I'm dying here lol

Received the A via mail, Interviewed on 09/23 for Erie but ranked Seton Hill for number 1

I got an alternate letter in the mail today. I did not like my interview here very much (disliked the PBL format and that we did not have real time interview) so everything makes sense in the end! Goodluck to everyone else!!!

So I am assuming I won't hear anything for a while if my info session was 11/1? It's hard to wait this long when I haven't heard anything from other schools...

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anybody else get the portal update over 2 weeks ago and still have not received any mail?

Is there a difference between the 30 day and 14 day notice? Does 30 day mean it’s a R?

Finally received II for the asynchronous interview. Says I should’ve received a second email w/ instructions on setting up the info session. Didn’t get this second email.

On the candidate portal it shows an info session is available every Tuesday. Can anyone confirm this is the case?

Is it possible to reschedule once it’s scheduled?

Thank you!

Should I just assume if I haven't seen an update in the portal and not received anything from 10/4 that it's an R or WL?

If my info session was all the way back in August, and I still haven’t heard back regarding a decision, do you guys think I should reach out? Or is inquiring frowned upon? I didn’t opt for early decision but am getting really nervous about my status since it’s almost 10 days after Nov. 15 and my portal hasn’t updated w anything. Thank you for any help, and happy thanksgiving!

info session 10/18. this morning the portal says a decision was made and I should be receiving mail in around 14 days. I'm so stressed i wish they could just email us too. Also does anyone know if it is possible to interview through seton hill and get in erie? I ranked erie first in my pathways ranking. I will be grateful either way it's just I live closer to erie and I'm just wondering if it is possible because when i look at the erie portal it says my app is still under review

If my info session was all the way back in August, and I still haven’t heard back regarding a decision, do you guys think I should reach out? Or is inquiring frowned upon? I didn’t opt for early decision but am getting really nervous about my status since it’s almost 10 days after Nov. 15 and my portal hasn’t updated w anything. Thank you for any help, and happy thanksgiving!
I don't think there's anything wrong with calling. Check if it changed because mine did this morning. if not, then I would call and ask. good luck!

Following up on 10/4 info session/interview. Still no status or portal change.

Reactions: 3 users
what does this mean? did it say on your application portal that a decision will be made in 30 days?
it says this: The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days.

Got the A last night, and attended the info session in early November. I am already accepted to my top choice so I do not plan to accept. I wish everyone the best of luck and do not hesitate to reach out with any questions! My PMs are always open.

30 days under Seton Hill and Erie is still under review. What I've seen so far about 30 days not feeling warm and fuzzy lol but I guess I'll hold out hope.

Didn't realize this and probably would have been good to know earlier but according to 2021's thread, the post II A rate for OOS is lower than I thought. ~*~*~*~ Updated Post II Acceptance Rates 2021 ~*~*~*~

Well my portal changed at some point to “decision made - you will be notified within 14 days”. Did any A’s have the 14 days message?What is the difference with the 14 and 30 day notifications? Hmm

I have one week to get back to LECOM-SH. Are there any third or fourth year students I can talk to ?

Well my portal changed at some point to “decision made - you will be notified within 14 days”. Did any A’s have the 14 days message?What is the difference with the 14 and 30 day notifications? Hmm
I would read the main LECOM thread. From the people who report on SDN (which isn't everyone) it seems like 14 days could mean an A/WL/R. As seemed to be be favorable to 14 days. 30 days is a WL/R. Again, that's just anecdotally from people who are active on these threads.

My letter is coming today per informed delivery. Really quick turn around since my portal just updated late last week, plus I’m OOS.

Got the letter today for alternate acceptance with a 14 day notice. Info session was 11/1.

Got the letter today for alternate acceptance with a 14 day notice. Info session was 11/1.
also just got on the alternate list. info 10/18. its not an acceptance but at least its not a rejection :/

Got the alternate letter in the mail today, pretty bummed :/ Still holding out hope but not expecting much given the waitlist history for LECOM. Praying it all works out for myself and you guys.

I interviewed for Seton Hill and not Erie, but I just checked my portal and Seton Hill has disappeared from my drop down menu and Erie changed to the "made a decision" update. Anyone know if this is an R from Seton Hill? Or if Seton Hill and Erie work together and you only get one? I'm so confused lol