2022-2023 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was aware that it was close to 400 due to the large amount of interview groups and number of people within those groups.
I believe it. The interview zoom was the most amount of people out of any interview I was involved with. Not sure why they waitlist as many as they do though.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I believe it. The interview zoom was the most amount of people out of any interview I was involved with. Not sure why they waitlist as many as they do though.
I was told around a 1/3 drop out of the WL by-choice up until the start of the semester so that might be why? I'm not really certain and yes, their interview groups were absolutely huge compared to other interview groups I was a part of.

I was told around a 1/3 drop out of the WL by-choice up until the start of the semester so that might be why? I'm not really certain and yes, their interview groups were absolutely huge compared to other interview groups I was a part of.
That makes a little more sense then, although still a large number. I guess with them having two campuses it could be why as well.

Any news today? I thought the movement would be more active by now!

Reactions: 1 users
Any news today? I thought the movement would be more active by now!
Wishful thinking maybe they're gearing up to send out lots of WL A's next week with the deadline for choosing schools coming up!

Continuing to manifest for all of us in the W gang 🙌🏻🙌🏻 I was feeling really neurotic beg. of May but now I’m running on good vibes only.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am not sure why it is so slow! Perhaps, they have a list of students they will start calling next week.
It seems that around anywhere from 5-10 people are called off the WL per week, following May 15's traffic deadline

How do you know 5-10?
I just scrolled through the past few years of threads for LMU and counted. It almost seems like 1-2 people get called off the WL daily on weekdays once full summer hits (late May/early June)

I just scrolled through the past few years of threads for LMU and counted. It almost seems like 1-2 people get called off the WL daily on weekdays once full summer hits (late May/early June)
ah got ya, was asking for another school and thought might have been some tool

Here’s to hopefully some waitlist movement this week yall!!🥳

Reactions: 6 users
Every time I get a spam call my heart drops... I don't know how to act normal. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Same!! something about car insurance.. I can't handle it. :lol:
I think we are all a little bit neurotic! I had experienced the same myself. I cannot be more than 10 min without checking my phone . I have been like this since the cycle started, first with my email waiting for an II and now expecting the call that could never happen!!! This is exhausting!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
I think we are all a little bit neurotic! I had experienced the same myself. I cannot be more than 10 min without checking my phone . I have been like this since the cycle started, first with my email waiting for an II and now expecting the call that could never happen!!! This is exhausting!!!!
Me too.. I couldn't agree more. I'm so busy at work but I still can't stop checking my phone!

The invention of cars was the biggest mistake mankind made. Now, we have to deal with these warranty scammers due to that.

I JUST GOT INTO MEDICAL SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! I honestly never thought I'd be typing that out, but I just got the call about 15 mins ago!!!

• Care
Reactions: 11 users
I JUST GOT INTO MEDICAL SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! I honestly never thought I'd be typing that out, but I just got the call about 15 mins ago!!!
Waoooo CONGRATS!!! What a relief! I cannot wait to say the same!!! When did you interview?

Just got the call.... still shaking. I'm going to be a doctor!!!! Interviewed 3/17, waitlisted 4/11, accepted today!

• Care
Just got the call.... still shaking. I'm going to be a doctor!!!! Interviewed 3/17, waitlisted 4/11, accepted today!
Can I ask who called y’all? But congrats future doctors!!!🤩

Just got the A call, will be declining and hope it goes to one of you folks!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Interviewed 2/17, waitlist 3/10. A today but will be declining. Good luck to you all! Hang in there.

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
I interviewed in April and nobody from April got a call yet :(
You know I think for the most part they seem to go in chronological order. Yesterday, everyone that got a call was from February dates except one from March. Let’s just keep our hopes up!!!

Just got the A call, will be declining and hope it goes to one of you folks!

Interviewed 2/17, waitlist 3/10. A today but will be declining. Good luck to you all! Hang in there.
Congratulations to all of you who got the A's.

Reactions: 2 users
You know I think for the most part they seem to go in chronological order. Yesterday, everyone that got a call was from February dates except one from March. Let’s just keep our hopes up!!!
Hoping for March today!!

Received an A yesterday, and I interviewed in February. Will be declining and attending elsewhere. Hope it goes to one of you!

Reactions: 8 users
I GOT THE CALL!! 3 gap years and finally made it! SMP, 3.4 gpa, and 499. Interview 2/17. Good luck to everyone on WL waiting!! I’m rooting for you all