2022-2023 Midwestern University (Glendale, Arizona) AZCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When you select on option to interview, how come it only gives you In person? The email said virtual and in person right?

Members don't see this ad :)
II waitlist, AZCOM is one of my top choices and am afraid I won't be able to get off waitlist. hoping everyone on the waitlist has success.

Reactions: 1 user
II waitlist. This was one of my top choices so that kinda sucks. Complete back in July. OOS but family lives in Az. Hoping for a miracle in the next few months.

Reactions: 1 users
II waitlist. OOS student and I submitted back in 06/2022. Hoping to get off the list and interview! Would love to attend

For people who got a virtual interview did you guys get a zoom link. I’m unsure how we’re supposed to join those

Members don't see this ad :)
II waitlist. What are the odds we get off of it?

Do people get off the II waitlist or is it pretty rare?

For those of you who got an interview waitlist, did your portal change? Did you get a message in your portal?

The question is how many people do they put on the waitlist

I have not received anything and I was complete on 07/11 ;/// should I reach out?

I have not received anything and I was complete on 07/11 ;/// should I reach out?
I am of the belief that your better off not hearing anything other than receiving an ii. The fact that you are not waitlisted or rejected is a positive in my view

Reactions: 3 users
II waitlist as well, LM 65, good to know they still keep us as their side piece:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Haha
I was told by a student that the waitlist has over 1800 students on it. That sure is a big list

• Wow
Y'all, please chill out lol.

I will tell you that I came off the II waitlist and here I am.

It's literally just them at least acknowledging they've read your app. Think about it, most schools essentially have an internal II waitlist... all the schools that took your secondary money and haven't given you an II or an R yet.

Reactions: 4 users
Y'all, please chill out lol.

I will tell you that I came off the II waitlist and here I am.

It's literally just them at least acknowledging they've read your app. Think about it, most schools essentially have an internal II waitlist... all the schools that took your secondary money and haven't given you an II or an R yet.
Could you provide a little info? What month were you waitlisted and what month were you pulled? Also what were you stats? Thanks

Reactions: 2 users
Could you provide a little info? What month were you waitlisted and what month were you pulled? Also what were you stats? Thanks

*face palm* That is the opposite of chilling out.

I really don't remember, it was in the fall. I got pulled in the spring. I created this account specifically to be able to speak freely without being identified by admin or classmates, so I won't be sharing my stats as they make me pretty identifiable.

Honestly, asking people for stats is a little silly anyway. You know what the range and average is of matriculants, so if you fall in there, you've crossed that hurdle. Everyone's essays, ECs, grade trends, LORs, etc. are all different after that and carry a good amount of weight on who gets selected. You could have identical stats to someone who got an II and you still may not get one if the rest of your app isn't what adcom is looking for.

Reactions: 8 users
For those who have interviewed here and did the virtual interview, how was it structured?

for everyone who got interview waitlisted today, when were you complete?

Same. Got a waitlist for an interview. Don't know how to feel about it