2022-2023 Oakland (Beaumont)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
how often does the committee meet?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how many and what type of scholarships are given out at OUWB? and does anyone know if you are able to receive an academic scholarship as well as get grants? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got email talking about an upcoming Admissions webinar March 10th

Just got email talking about an upcoming Admissions webinar March 10th
Same. Does anyone know when they stop interviewing? Might go to show continued interest, but if they stop interviewing before that then well... maybe not

Anyone else not receive an R yet? Complete august

Reactions: 12 users
Same. Does anyone know when they stop interviewing? Might go to show continued interest, but if they stop interviewing before that then well... maybe not
Just called and they said they will interview through mid-March but the woman I spoke with couldn't tell me the date of the last interview session. She also said no news is kind of good news but I’m not sure how true that is at this point.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how receptive to Letters of Intent Oakland is? Are they generally valued here?

Just called and they said they will interview through mid-March but the woman I spoke with couldn't tell me the date of the last interview session. She also said no news is kind of good news but I’m not sure how true that is at this point.
yesterday was the last interview day

yesterday was the last interview day
Yeah I mean I wasn’t sure how to interpret what she told me. I assumed they would stop interviewing either 3/3 or 3/10. Sucks but there’s really nothing to do at this point

Pre-II R. Complete in first week of Sept

Welp. finally got the pre-II R. OUWB sure played with my feelings a little😓

im getting used to all these rejections

Anyone else still waiting for a pre-II R? I don't understand why they are not sending them all out now if they're done with interviews. It would be nice just to officially know.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else still waiting for a pre-II R? I don't understand why they are not sending them all out now if they're done with interviews. It would be nice just to officially know.
+1 but since it seems like interviews are done, I guess we know our fate anyways

does anyone know when we should reach out to OUWB if we haven't heard back after our interview? It was 6 weeks yesterday, and I've heard nothing. slightly freaking out :(
How far after your 6 week mark did you end up having to wait? My 6 week mark was Friday and I still haven’t heard anything

Does anyone know how many days you have to be on campus during M1 and M2 years? Also, does OUWB use in-house exams, and if so, how bad are they?

Interviewed 2/3, accepted today. Received call around 12:30.

Reactions: 3 users
Interviewed 10/27 -> WL -> Accepted today, call ~ 1:30pm

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I want to go to this program so bad. Praying to get off the waitlist lol. Hope all my fellow waitlisters are hanging in there, we got this y'all. ❤️

Does OUWB do rankings amongst its students?

Reactions: 2 users