2022-2023 Oakland (Beaumont)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
On page 12 if you click the link to the Group Me it says how many members. And is this good news? I thought the class size is 125, but the Group Me is more

Some people on the waitlist join and many current students join as well. I wouldn’t worry about the number now

Reactions: 1 user
All quiet on the western front?

Reactions: 1 user
seems like they dont start calling until like 12pm pst 3pm est

Members don't see this ad :)
Do we think there is any hope for us hearing something today?

so apparently the AAMC has a glitch with one of their tools for med schools to do the waitlist stuff. I think its system wide which is why schools have been really slow on offers. hopefully OUWB isn't affected, but if they are, could explain why no offers go out today if they don't.

so apparently the AAMC has a glitch with one of their tools for med schools to do the waitlist stuff. I think its system wide which is why schools have been really slow on offers. hopefully OUWB isn't affected, but if they are, could explain why no offers go out today if they don't.
where did you find this info?

At other schools on SDN I see waitlist movement occurring… I wonder if all are impacted?
Interesting. Maybe OUWB is just not making offers this week or possibly those who have gotten offers just have not reported them?

I wonder if seats are just full? Fb group has 170+ members and group me 130+….even though they may not be the most accurate

Do we get notified if we’re rejected since we’re on the waitlist? Or do we just assume we didn’t get in after a certain point?

I feel like the group-me and the FB group probably has a lot of M1 students in it. I'm hoping there are still offers to be given out!

I feel like the group-me and the FB group probably has a lot of M1 students in it. I'm hoping there are still offers to be given out!
I agree, I would not trust the group-me or FB to be an accurate representation of current numbers. All we can really do now is wait and hope that we get a call. I would be surprised if there was no waitlist movement whatsoever.

does anyone have any A's to report or has there just been no movement?

Just got the A, waitlisted back in Nov (was on first tier waitlist)!

Reactions: 1 users