2021-2022 Oakland (Beaumont)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I've been following this thread forever and just made an account to let u guys know that I got the A off the waitlist about two hours ago!!! Interviewed 3/4 and was IS first tier. Best of luck to everyone else on the WL!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I've been following this thread forever and just made an account to let u guys know that I got the A off the waitlist about two hours ago!!! Interviewed 3/4 and was IS first tier. Best of luck to everyone else on the WL!
what were your stats?

Reactions: 1 user
Got the call Wednesday off Tier 1 with $120k scholarship. Withdrew, good luck everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
has anyone OOS gotten off the waitlist yet?

Anyone who got accepted off the waitlist - did you send a letter of intent/update or were you accepted outright?

Just got off the waitlist! Received the call an hour ago and I’m so excited 😊. I hope everything works out for everyone else!

• Love
Got the call earlier today! OOS 1st tier waitlist. So excited to go here!!
Hoping for the best for everyone still waiting!

Members don't see this ad :)
would sending a letter of intent now have any impact?

Got the call today around 1:30! IS 1st tier, I am very excited to come here! :) I wish you all the best in your journey, remain patient, you got this!!!!

Just got the call today as well, but I will more than likely withdraw in the next few days after I finalize my decision. Will update if I do formally withdraw.

Does that mean there's about 25 spots left?
theres some people who are in the facebook group who arent in the groupme. not sure if that means they arent committed to the school or not. I've noticed a trend these past three weeks where 2-3 people will drop from the class/facebook page every other day or so. They then add the same number of people who left about a day or two after that

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the call today! Is there any GroupMe or chat group for accepted students?

Just got the call today! Is there any GroupMe or chat group for accepted students?
yes and congrats! Join the facebook page through link in your admission portal. once youre in the page, you'll see the link to the GM for our class!

Hey everyone. Was reaching out to see if anyone knew about recent movement? Do current accepted students have any guess on how many more students they think ouwb will take in? Any input would be appreciated thank you !

Last edited:
Withdrew my acceptance last night, hope it goes to one of you!

Hey everyone. Was reaching out to see if anyone knew about recent movement? Do current accepted students have any guess on how many more students they think ouwb will take in? Any input would be appreciated thank you !
So the class seats are all full as of now. The movement has slowed extremely in the Facebook group compared to earlier this month. The CTE deadline was Monday, so I would assume at this point maybe 1-3 kids will be accepted off the waitlist at this point. Best of luck!