2022-2023 Oakland (Beaumont)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Low stats w/ SMP - complete on 9/10. I expected silence so far.

Am I actually still in this? Love the school and mission.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
safe assume no one really knows their post-II acceptance rate?
on their interview day website, they say they expect to interview about 500 people for a class of 125. Usually I assume they would accept maybe less than a double of their class size, so about ~250. So maybe a 40-50% post II acceptance rate? of course, the likelihood of receiving an acceptance will change after time because of rolling admissions

Members don't see this ad :)
out of curiosity, how many interview dates have passed by for this school so far? do they have interview dates weekly?

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know if OUWB likes to ask current issue/political questions during the interview?

I am a current M1 at OUWB. If any of you have any questions about the school/application process feel free to either post on here or shoot me a DM and I would be more than happy to answer and questions that you may have! Good luck with this cycle!

Do you think we will hear back on the 15th or 17th?

I went to their preview day a couple weeks ago and they said that they review apps at random, not in the order the that they're submitted. I've been complete since late June and haven't heard anything either.

The admin that day said that OUWB communicates with applicants throughout the entire process and doesn't ghost people or hand out soft Rs. They also said that no news is good news.
why in the world would a school review applications at random?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thinking we may get another round of R's and II's this Thursday. Historically these decisions go out Thursdays and we didn't hear last week

OUWB pls start releasing decisions

for those who post decisions, do y’all also mind posting how you felt about the interview and how you think the interviewer felt about u :) teehee

so whos going to call them and force them to release these decisions. 1,2,3- not it

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I requested work off to answer any calls today i hope they do give calls 😭

yea because its 4pm now so i assume they’re all heading home from their work around now

did any of you all send a post-II update/letter of interest or letter of intent ??

• Dislike
okay its safe to say no calls went out today. hopefully tomorrow they come out. this stress isnt good for me haha

Reactions: 2 users
Here we go again. Feeling so anxious

guys I'm thinking about calling today but first I have to ask if anybody else has called yet?

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users