2022-2023 Pennsylvania (Perelman)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
As far as the 2021 sheet goes, I believe that the post-II A% is 37.5% (IS: 33.78%, OOS: 37.88%)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
No II reported since Dec 5 on here, guessing they're done along with Columbia, Yale, Mayo. :(
I sent an email last week asking if they’re done with interviews for this cycle. They haven’t responded but I will update if I hear back.

• Care
Reactions: 11 users
I sent an email last week asking if they’re done with interviews for this cycle. They haven’t responded but I will update if I hear back.
Did you ask about interviews or interview invites? They are two different questions.

Did you ask about interviews or interview invites? They are two different questions.
Hey all- so I asked about invites. They have a very small batch left and they are wrapping up as they do usually at the end of this month.
Best of luck to everyone and remember y’all are amazing people and will be such good doctors in the future :)

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
is perelman receptive to letter of interest/intent post II pre decision?

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know if it is too late to send a letter of intent/interest? I waited super long to send my post-II update letter (submitted this week) and was wondering if sending 2 different letters in a span of 1-2 weeks is bad practice. I apologize in advance for this dumb question o_O I waited this long because someone told me if I sent it too early, it sounds like I'm desperate lol
I think it's fine to send an update seperate LOI a couple weeks apart. Have done it here with a couple top schools. You have to get it in before they decide too unless you want to shoot for getting in off the WL.

Anyone have a clue when second look day may be? Trying to decide if I can go on spring break

Members don't see this ad :)
For anyone who is currently attending or has attended Perelman, is a car necessary/useful to have in Philadelphia or is it more of a hassle to park?

I’m considering buying a car for school, and with the possibility that I get into Perelman, I was wondering what other people’s experiences have been like. Any insight would be much appreciated!

For anyone who is currently attending or has attended Perelman, is a car necessary/useful to have in Philadelphia or is it more of a hassle to park?

I’m considering buying a car for school, and with the possibility that I get into Perelman, I was wondering what other people’s experiences have been like. Any insight would be much appreciated!
Depends on how close you plan to live near campus. Know people who lived close by without a car for 4 years.

Not sure what parking costs on campus if you are driving to school but it is quite expensive anywhere around campus.

+1 Pre-II R! Figured as much since they said they send all II by end of Jan. Oh well!

When does Penn historically announce decisions? Is it by call or email? Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear a decision!

+1…was expecting it but this week has been tough with the Rs rip

Last edited:
Damn I wish I could write my secondaries as well as their rejection letter

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Out of curiosity, what does the R email say?
Dear Applicant,

LMAOOOOOOOOO bro what were you thinking 😂😂. With your mid ahh MCAT. Goofy.

Sincerely,
The Committee on Admissions.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users