2022-2023 Western University of Health Sciences (Pomona, California)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everyone! I'm applying this cycle and would love to go to WesternU Pomona. My cgpa is 3.48, my mcat is 505 (126/126/127/126), and I'm a CA resident. What are my chances for COMP? Thank you!
Solid! I had a 501 mcat and lower cgpa and still got an interview. Apply early and show your maintained interest!

Eric Andre GIF

I don't know if this has been posted here yet but... feelin it today haha

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah seems like waitlist movement is a little slower this year

Reactions: 1 user
it’s because they accidentally accepted an entire interview cohort in april
do you think it's likely that they would increase the size of this year's cohort to accommodate for this? has this been done elsewhere?
I'm so desperate because so much of my life and future is hinging on whether I get accepted to this school or not, as with many others, no doubt :confused:

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
do you think it's likely that they would increase the size of this year's cohort to accommodate for this? has this been done elsewhere?
I'm so desperate because so much of my life and future is hinging on whether I get accepted to this school or not, as with many others, no doubt :confused:
Hmmm honestly I don’t think so. I doubt that the whole cohort event accepted the acceptance considering that interviews went later this year. They also mentioned during my interview day that they’re interviewing more candidates than last year.

I feel you friend! It’s just getting stressful by the minute and it sucks feeling stuck because we can’t really predict what happens next :(
If you ever need someone to vent to or talk to, my dms are open! Goodluck to the both of us!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
nope, I think we can still withdraw by clicking no on the interest email though. That’s what I did at least

Reactions: 1 users
withdrew my A today, i sincerely hope it goes to one of y'all!!! keep the faith--it seems like theres still some WL movement happening :)

just for reference:
II 2/22, WL 4/13, A 7/5

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted today off the WL! SO EXCITED!! Thanks everyone for the support and knowledge you provided throughout this process! Will def be attending.

II 4/20; WL 5/9; A 7/7

• Love
Accepted today off the WL! SO EXCITED!! Thanks everyone for the support and knowledge you provided throughout this process! Will def be attending.

II 4/20; WL 5/9; A 7/7
Congrats! Still waiting… but hopefully will see you on the other side :)

Accepted off waitlist today 7/10 @5:35PM!! Beyond thrilled good luck to everyone hope to meet you all in person soon!!

Interviewed 4/20, WL 5/09

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Accepted off waitlist today 7/10 @5:35PM!! Beyond thrilled good luck to everyone hope to meet you all in person soon!!

Interviewed 4/20, WL 5/09
Congrats! Did you receive an email or a call? I've been traveling a lot this summer, and hope that all those hours on airplane mode didn't jeopardize my chances :confused:

Accepted off WL today (via email)!!! super excited! been praying everyday 🥺
(Interview date 4/20 and WL 5/31)

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Anyone receive a continued interest email today?

• Dislike
ACCEPTED FROM THE WAITLIST 7/20, HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!
Interviewed 4/4, WL 4/21, A 7/20

• Love
When are our emails assigned? And could someone PM me the discord and groupme? Thanks!

yay i finally got that solid rejection so I can finally move on. Why did they take so long haha it's like mid august