2022-2023 Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences (PNWU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Fyi - it took a couple weeks before I got my II after my portal changed. Don't worry! They'll get to you!

Reactions: 1 user
Have any other October interviewees heard back yet? I interviewed 10/14 and thought I should be hearing back today

Members don't see this ad :)
Have any other October interviewees heard back yet? I interviewed 10/14 and thought I should be hearing back today
it seems like they are trying catch up, they told me a 2 week deadline but I heard my decision in 3 weeks, if it continues it could be next friday you would hear

I interviewed on 10/12 and have not heard back either. I have a suspicion that admissions decisions may be given out once a week on Mondays? Could be wrong tho. The waiting game is rough though for sure 🥹

Reactions: 1 users
Also interviewed 10/14, and haven’t heard anything yet. I do remember Tricia saying it‘s about 2 or ~2 and a half weeks~ so maybe they’re just running a little behind. I was hoping I‘d hear today too, I’m going a little crazy haha

I was recently invited for an interview but there was no dates available to choose from, anyone have a similar experience?

I was recently invited for an interview but there was no dates available to choose from, anyone have a similar experience?
Yes, you have to make sure you click the month and also scroll to the month on the calander. Earliest dates were February

giphy.gif

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
I interviewed on the 12th and haven’t heard back yet 🤺 hopefully soon

Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted today!!! Idk why I’m super excited about that, but I’m really happy it’s not a rejection! It’ll be agonizing waiting until May, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed!

• Care
Waitlisted today!!! Idk why I’m super excited about that, but I’m really happy it’s not a rejection! It’ll be agonizing waiting until May, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed!
I'm on the WL as well. So excited about this wait :rolleyes:

• Care

Waitlisted as well today.

• Care
Here’s to hoping we see good news in May! And praying we don’t lose our minds while waiting for 7 months.

Pre-II R yesterday. No ties to region but was a bit surprised since a friend of mine who applied and got in last cycle also had no ties to region and had lower stats than me (like she had a 500 MCAT). Oh well, ya win some, ya lose some. I just didn’t expect this school to be my first R of the cycle

• Care
Interviewed 10/14, got the acceptance call and email today! My portal was updated to "offer" in case anyone is curious. Good luck all :)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Is there a facebook group yet for class of 2027?
Dumb question - does the school make this and let us know about it or is it something we create on our own? Can't wait to meet my classmates!!!!

curiously snooping around to see how medical school content looks like at pnwu. some dude has a quizlet to study his classmates?!?!! :rofl:
Screen Shot 2022-11-04 at 7.00.21 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hey all what is the format of the interview is it one-on-one partial file etc? Thank you! I have mine coming up and cannot find any information on my emails lol

Hey all what is the format of the interview is it one-on-one partial file etc? Thank you! I have mine coming up and cannot find any information on my emails lol
1 week before your interview you get a more detailed email of what to expect! I had a 1-1 interview (open file) then MMI with another person (closed file)

1 week before your interview you get a more detailed email of what to expect! I had a 1-1 interview (open file) then MMI with another person (closed file)
Wait how can you do MMI with one person? Isn't the whole point of the MMI that you have different reviewers for each station?

Wait how can you do MMI with one person? Isn't the whole point of the MMI that you have different reviewers for each station?
Sometimes, yes! I don't know why, but in this case, there's one person that presents the different MMI scenarios

Anyone successful in re-scheduling for an earlier interview date? The original email says to just check the portal often for availability, but I have yet to see a single date pop up.

Anyone successful in re-scheduling for an earlier interview date? The original email says to just check the portal often for availability, but I have yet to see a single date pop up.
I was looking every few days and nothing was ever available so I gave up.

Just got accepted! OOS, interviewed 11/4

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Just withdrew II as I got accepted elsewhere. Hope this Dec invite spot goes to one of you.

Reactions: 3 users
I have an II in February and I noticed that it's in-person. As I would be flying OOS, does anyone know if requesting a Zoom interview would negatively affect your application? The website says that these arrangements can be made on a case-by-case basis.

I have an II in February and I noticed that it's in-person. As I would be flying OOS, does anyone know if requesting a Zoom interview would negatively affect your application? The website says that these arrangements can be made on a case-by-case basis.

The interview invite email I received stated that all interviews will be virtual this cycle, I’d double check yours to make sure you have the right information! Wouldn’t want you flying out for no reason.

Reactions: 2 users
The interview invite email I received stated that all interviews will be virtual this cycle, I’d double check yours to make sure you have the right information! Wouldn’t want you flying out for no reason.
Weird I think I just got confused, I appreciate it!

Just withdrew my ii for this cycle bc of other cycle updates, good luck to you all!

Out of curiosity, has anyone gotten off the waitlist here or is there still no movement? I know they do not rank the waitlist until April but I wonder if they pull people off periodically. Thanks!

Any advice, without giving specifics, anyone has about the interview?

Any advice, without giving specifics, anyone has about the interview?
Don't be afraid to show your excitement for the school (and any school)! This school is my top choice and during the interview I definitely "fan girled" but they smiled and laughed and I ended up getting accepted so it didn't hurt :)

OOS interview complete 😊
I’m not apart of the 5 - mission states either so I’m praying hard I get a seat!
Congrats to everyone who made it this far!

Reactions: 4 users
rejected post secondary 😔 good luck, everyone!!

• Care