2022-2023 Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences (PNWU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just logged in to my account (as I've been doing nearly every day since I went to committee) and today it showed Interview.
For anyone else still going through the pipeline, I found it was similar to what others said: it took nearly a month before my status changed. So, if you're waiting anxiously, don't worry - you're still normal.

Receipt 8/8/2022
Complete 8/24/2022
Committee 9/15/2022
II 10/7/2022

Have not gotten the email yet. Pardon me while I take a quick walk to try to get my heart to slow down...
go team

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Receipt 8/15, Complete 8/30, Committee 9/21, OOS

II status on the portal yesterday! Completed 8/29 and has been on committee status since 09/07. Super excited and relieved for this opportunity. For those who have received their II email, how long did it take from the day your status changes to the day that you received your email for the scheduling instructions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Am I the only one who was complete in late August and isn't even on committee status? My portal still says "no decision" with the day I submitted

II status on the portal yesterday! Completed 8/29 and has been on committee status since 09/07. Super excited and relieved for this opportunity. For those who have received their II email, how long did it take from the day your status changes to the day that you received your email for the scheduling instructions.
Mine was by the end of the day. Someone else I was talking to said theirs took a couple of days.

Mine was by the end of the day. Someone else I was talking to said theirs took a couple of days.
Confirming everything said: I checked in with admissions and it sounds like it'll probably be next week sometime - the timer countdown the tasks list is for admissions, not for applicants. : )

Reactions: 1 user
anyone interview oct 3 heard back from them yet?

Patiently waiting. I remember them mentioning 2 weeks to review. The previous year found out exactly 14 days from the interview date on average. Only time will tell.

Reactions: 2 users
Patiently waiting. I remember them mentioning 2 weeks to review. The previous year found out exactly 14 days from the interview date on average. Only time will tell.
that's what I heard too. my anxiousness is through the roooof.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Should I reach out if I submitted my LORs on 09/08 and my application still isn’t complete? I still see the LORs as “tasks” in my portal

me still waiting for a status update.
Screen_Shot_2020-06-01_at_11.43.56_AM.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Just got the R today. Good luck to everyone!
I got one too, pre-II. I did ask for application review though and they were super nice and quick! Good luck to everyone, hang in there! :)

• Care
I got one too, pre-II. I did ask for application review though and they were super nice and quick! Good luck to everyone, hang in there! :)
Mind sharing what their advice was on the review?

Got the R pre-II today too. Been on committee review for over a month.

• Care
  • Sad
Mind sharing what their advice was on the review?
Sure! I have a pretty low MCAT/GPA combo overall (but I did a post-bacc with a high GPA), and they wanted a higher MCAT since I can't really meaningfully change my overall GPA. I work in healthcare currently in a city, they wanted more rural volunteer/working/shadowing experience, specifically with a DO. They also would have preferred a DO LOR. In general the vibe was to either have higher stats or incredible rural experience :).

Sure! I have a pretty low MCAT/GPA combo overall (but I did a post-bacc with a high GPA), and they wanted a higher MCAT since I can't really meaningfully change my overall GPA. I work in healthcare currently in a city, they wanted more rural volunteer/working/shadowing experience, specifically with a DO. They also would have preferred a DO LOR. In general the vibe was to either have higher stats or incredible rural experience :).
Thanks!

Has anyone reached out about Post-II responses?

Has anybody that interviewed on the 3rd heard something back yet? I was told we would get a response in the next 2 weeks and its been 17 days...

You guys should call and ask em what's up. I interviewed on the 7th and I want an answer tmrw lol.

I’m considering it. If I do I’ll post an update on what they say.

Just received the call!! Interviewed 10/3.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Received my acceptance call this morning. Best of luck to everyone.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Got waitlisted, I'm in-state with a 3.7 and 506 MCAT, but I'm not from a rural area and ORM. Gotta give them credit, they really stick to their mission.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
got a call earlier today!! MOMMA IMA BE A DOC!!! I was told there was a number I needed to call but I couldn't hold in my excitement and forgot what she had said. do you guys remember?

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Got waitlisted, I'm in-state with a 3.7 and 506 MCAT, but I'm not from a rural area and ORM. Gotta give them credit, they really stick to their mission.
WL as well. Think theirs is friendly?

A as of this am. Interviewed 10/10.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
got a call earlier today!! MOMMA IMA BE A DOC!!! I was told there was a number I needed to call but I couldn't hold in my excitement and forgot what she had said. do you guys remember?

Congratulations! If you are planning on matriculating you just need to sign two documents sent via email and pay $1,000 for a seat deposit.

Is anyone having trouble scheduling the interview? There are no available dates for me to pick.

How far ahead did you look? I was able to select the January session radio button and then change the calendar to January to schedule mine a few minutes ago.

Just checked my portal, II!

Reactions: 4 users