2023-2024 Drexel Pathway to Medical Application Cycle (DPMS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I dont know if anyone said this already, but after going through previous threads, the timeline seems like IIs are sent second / third week of April and they go through all of May. Good news is even if people are waitlisted in June there's a lot of waitlist movement. I'm crazy and am already trying to buffer my emotions with this application cycle lol

Reactions: 1 user
I dont know if anyone said this already, but after going through previous threads, the timeline seems like IIs are sent second / third week of April and they go through all of May. Good news is even if people are waitlisted in June there's a lot of waitlist movement. I'm crazy and am already trying to buffer my emotions with this application cycle lol
first II went out 3/31 last year and the due date was 2 weeks later than it is this year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea I assumed that the timeline would be a little sooner than last year because the deadline was pushed up, but clearly I was wrong

Reactions: 1 users
Yea I assumed that the timeline would be a little sooner than last year because the deadline was pushed up, but clearly I was wrong
same, the site also says invites were supposed to be extended in March, so idk

Hi all, does anyone know why I have addtional MCAT listed in the checklist even though I already sent my MCAT through AAMC and it says recieved?

1680551665987.png

Attachments

• 1680551597855.png
    1680551597855.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 69
Hi all, does anyone know why I have addtional MCAT listed in the checklist even though I already sent my MCAT through AAMC and it says recieved?

View attachment 368841
I forget if this was part of the application but did you say somewhere that you're retaking the MCAT? It might be for a retake, but not 100% sure

I forget if this was part of the application but did you say somewhere that you're retaking the MCAT? It might be for a retake, but not 100% sure
In the MCAT listing score section, I included my current MCAT score along with another one expected in a month, but that one left empty with no score obviously. The application let me submit and it was fine, should I contact them and let them know about that? has anyone done the same thing and gotten this fixed before? Everything seems to be complete except this one which is making my application incomplete!

In the MCAT listing score section, I included my current MCAT score along with another one expected in a month, but that one left empty with no score obviously. The application let me submit and it was fine, should I contact them and let them know about that? has anyone done the same thing and gotten this fixed before? Everything seems to be complete except this one which is making my application incomplete!
If your file is marked complete and under review, I wouldn't worry about it

If your file is marked complete and under review, I wouldn't worry about it
it says incomplete, which is why I am worried that it might stay like that passing the deadline! Will email them and see what's going on! Thanks

Currently attending the information session. The moderators are not saying anything about the timeline of interview invites. Guess the wait continues.

Reactions: 3 users
I got this response from admissions in regards to application timeline. Hopefully the first wave of interviews will go out this week or next week.
Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 1.16.46 PM.png

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got an II today!

Reactions: 10 users
I submitted my application today but A friend of mine said she literally just got an II

Reactions: 1 users
Hey, did you send this email directly to her or another email?
On the Drexel portal there is a link to ask a question to the admissions office so I filled out a submission. They got back to me like a week or so later

Ahhh interview invite today! I’m so happy! Good luck everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Congratulations!!! Could you please tell us your stats if you don't mind?
cGPA: 3.4x (3.2x AMCAS)
sGPA: 2.6x? (an upward trend with postbacc science classes)
MCAT- 501 (126 / 125 / 126 / 124) psyc/soc really messed me up

So there's hope! Fingers crossed that there's an acceptance after this!

Reactions: 2 users
Hoping there's someone on here that can answer this question: I took winter 2023 post-bacc classes and when I go to fill out the Math/Science GPA form there's no option for me to select "winter 2023" as the session/term. It only goes up to Fall 2022. I've emailed the admissions team twice but I haven't gotten an answer so I don't know what to do. Do I leave that session/term blank? Do I just choose fall 2022? Hoping anyone else might have faced something similar. This is the last thing I need to submit and then my application is ready for review.

Thank you and congrats to everyone who has received an II so far! Fingers crossed you get in!

Hoping there's someone on here that can answer this question: I took winter 2023 post-bacc classes and when I go to fill out the Math/Science GPA form there's no option for me to select "winter 2023" as the session/term. It only goes up to Fall 2022. I've emailed the admissions team twice but I haven't gotten an answer so I don't know what to do. Do I leave that session/term blank? Do I just choose fall 2022? Hoping anyone else might have faced something similar. This is the last thing I need to submit and then my application is ready for review.

Thank you and congrats to everyone who has received an II so far! Fingers crossed you get in!
Is there a number you can call so that you talk to someone in admissions? The deadline is fast approaching and you need someone to help you out quickly.

For now, just say fall. The point is for GPA calculation.

Is there a number you can call so that you talk to someone in admissions? The deadline is fast approaching and you need someone to help you out quickly.
Yeah, there's a number I can call and I plan to attempt tomorrow, though I doubt they'll be there since it's Easter weekend. I may just do what @Sasuke_Uchiha and just select the "Fall 2022" option since it's really meant for GPA calculation.

My application was marked complete on March 23rd.

STATS
cGPA - 3.94; sGPA - 3.92; MCAT - 506 (127/123/129/127)