AHHHHH!!! Stress Release Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know for a fact that neither of my accept/denials from the schools I interviewed at will be out until middle of March yet every day i practical run to the mailbox to "check", just in case they got sent out early. Totally ridiculous but I cannot help it. I am going insane waiting.:)

Members don't see this ad.

I know for a fact that neither of my accept/denials from the schools I interviewed at will be out until middle of March yet every day i practical run to the mailbox to "check", just in case they got sent out early. Totally ridiculous but I cannot help it. I am going insane waiting.:)

I can beat that. I know that my mail doesn't come until 5:30, but I keep checking it every time I take the dogs out earlier in the afternoon. Even after I've already gotten the mail for the day, I still feel like running out to the mailbox every few hours. It's getting rediculous. Although, I am expecting Kansas news this week, rather than in a month, so I guess that makes it a little better...right?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm expecting a letter from Kansas too. Only I put my home address instead of my college one. So now my mom is freaking out as way getting all hyped up. I think the worst part is knowing that it could be next week before we receive our letters thanks to President's day. I'm just waiting for someone that lives closer to Kansas to post in this forum that they received their letter that way we know they are coming, so I can stare at my cell phone constantly waiting for my mom to call. :scared: The worst part is the fact that I have a histology lab and lecture exam, immunology exam, spanish quiz and a biolchem quiz all next week. So here's hoping we know sooner than later.

I have plenty of work to do because I am in my last semester of undergrad taking 18 credits but here I am procrastinating. I JUST had interviews this week and I keep making charts and webs in my head of where I'll go based on all acceptance/denial possibilities. I also keep running over the interviews in my head thinking of things I didn't answer so well. Why did they invent such a cruel process of applying to vet school!!!!!!:eek:

I am playing the scenarios out in my head also...which school will I choose(in this scenario I get accepted to my two first picks..Right:laugh:). Then I am like wait reality check I do not even know anything yet. Oh well heres to more waiting.