BATTLE OF THE BANDS WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I played Ladykiller to Hedgie last night hoping it would kill her. It said I was unsuccessful. But good job whoever got MrsSOv!

Lynch Hedgie

Nothing can touch the Biebs! I'm invincible!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I played Ladykiller to Hedgie last night hoping it would kill her. It said I was unsuccessful. But good job whoever got MrsSOv!

Lynch Hedgie
Also I am not a lady so there's part of your problem.
16989b3d5a9fb5874be51fb74021915a05d6fe42cd112fee7df217801640d0b5.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I took out Mrs SOV.

Lynch hedgie

Members don't see this ad :)
BTW, Since MrsSOV did indeed appear to have my role info and was a wolf, I'm just gonna throw it out there now. No reason not to. I am Queen. And We. Will. Rock. You.

Reactions: 2 users
Can we just lynch Bieber and Taylor Swift and not have 10 pages of nonsense discussing whether Boba Fett is a wolf? Jesus, people. Taylor Swift may not be a wolf, but it's a super reasonable lynch right now given the evidence we have.
Female%20Boba%20Fett%20Costumes.jpg

Still upset you lynched me. I just wanted to do my job :(

Members don't see this ad :)
So this means one of the night kills was a villager attack. Maybe every night there has been one villager-on-villager attack then? Unless someone blocked a wolf last night.
I could still see rap/hip hop or whatever being more battle-esque.
I agree. A rap/hip-hop band is more rock-concert-like than pop/dance/hip hop.

The players are on a united front. Eliminate the monstrosity that is Biebs. @hedgiehog laughs hysterically. "Like you could get rid of me that easily." No one has died..

It is now Night 7. 15 bands remain. deadline: as soon as I get my PM's. I land before 2 and don't board again until 3pm MT. Otherwise, you'll wait til this evening when I get back to the East Coast.

Current Roster:

North Stage

1. Frozenshades
MrsSOV
4. @allieh8607
P̶h̶i̶l̶l̶i̶a̶b̶

South Stage
6. M̶a̶d̶ ̶J̶a̶c̶k̶
7. @WildZoo
8. @WillowLeaf
9. @VetAshley2117
10. T̶o̶u̶c̶h̶p̶a̶u̶s̶e̶1̶3̶
2. S̶t̶a̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶o̶v̶e̶r̶V̶e̶t̶

East Stage
11. @Chillbo Baggins
12. R̶o̶m̶o̶r̶e̶t̶
A̶s̶h̶g̶i̶r̶l̶
14. @UFprevet12
15. C̶r̶a̶c̶k̶e̶r̶.̶J̶a̶c̶k̶.̶ ̶
19. b̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶i̶m̶p̶r̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶

West Stage
16. G̶w̶e̶n̶e̶v̶r̶e̶
17. @hedgiehog
18. @jjohnston
20. ResoluteMike

Center Stage
21. @dyachei
22. @LetItSnow : IWannaRock \m/ \m/
23. @DVMDream
24. @devyn
25. Flim Flam Man

Mosh Pit
26. @ksmi117
27. l̶h̶m̶h̶t̶d̶
28. s̶w̶i̶n̶g̶n̶s̶a̶v̶e̶
29. @Cyndia
30. @Escalla

31. S̶u̶m̶m̶e̶r̶T̶h̶e̶L̶y̶n̶x

The players are on a united front. Eliminate the monstrosity that is Biebs. @hedgiehog laughs hysterically. "Like you could get rid of me that easily." No one has died..

That's right! Can't touch the Biebs!

I'm away from SDN for 11 hours, and there's only like half a page to catch up on? That's a first.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm away from SDN for 11 hours, and there's only like half a page to catch up on? That's a first.
God bless the USA

@allieh8607 - AC/DC is now in the ICU at SDN General. After one attack, @thedrjojo revived her & deemed her fit to perform. Seems another player didn't want AC/DC to return and, disguised as a medic, attempted to overdose her on pain meds. Looks like allie won't be able to return to perform in BOTB as planned :( Also, may @LetItSnow rejoice. Biebs - @hedgiehog was targeted twice as well. She'll be spending some time in jail, eliminated from BOTB.

It is now Day 8. 13 bands remain. deadline: 8pm EST?

Current Roster:

North Stage
1. Frozenshades
MrsSOV
4. allieh8607
P̶h̶i̶l̶l̶i̶a̶b̶

South Stage
6. M̶a̶d̶ ̶J̶a̶c̶k̶
8. @WillowLeaf
9. @VetAshley2117
10. T̶o̶u̶c̶h̶p̶a̶u̶s̶e̶1̶3̶
2. S̶t̶a̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶o̶v̶e̶r̶V̶e̶t̶

East Stage
11. @Chillbo Baggins
12. R̶o̶m̶o̶r̶e̶t̶
A̶s̶h̶g̶i̶r̶l̶
14. @UFprevet12
15. C̶r̶a̶c̶k̶e̶r̶.̶J̶a̶c̶k̶.̶ ̶
19. b̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶i̶m̶p̶r̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶

West Stage
16. G̶w̶e̶n̶e̶v̶r̶e̶
17. hedgiehog- BIEBER

18. @jjohnston
20. ResoluteMike

7. @WildZoo

Center Stage
21. @dyachei
22. @LetItSnow : IWannaRock \m/ \m/
23. @DVMDream
24. @devyn
25. Flim Flam Man

Mosh Pit
26. @ksmi117
27. l̶h̶m̶h̶t̶d̶
28. s̶w̶i̶n̶g̶n̶s̶a̶v̶e̶
29. @Cyndia
30. @Escalla
31. S̶u̶m̶m̶e̶r̶T̶h̶e̶L̶y̶n̶x

Suck it, wolves!

This is actually a great time for me to go, my "hell" week is coming up with three exams in a week so it's probably for the best. I can die happy knowing I took out a stinky wolf :mooning:

I haven't heard much from devyn either. I know she has been busy, but I also have some baseline suspicions about devyn as well.

The "I'm busy" thing is always tough.... I get annoyed when people lynch me purely for not playing when I'm busy and they mistake it for 'trying to stay under the radar', but ... it's also true that we shouldn't avoid lynching someone <just> because they're busy. You can be a wolf and be busy, too. :p I dunno. I always struggle to take that factor out, so nowadays I try to ignore how much somebody has been playing in favor of evaluating the posts they DO make.

The "I'm busy" thing is always tough.... I get annoyed when people lynch me purely for not playing when I'm busy and they mistake it for 'trying to stay under the radar', but ... it's also true that we shouldn't avoid lynching someone <just> because they're busy. You can be a wolf and be busy, too. :p I dunno. I always struggle to take that factor out, so nowadays I try to ignore how much somebody has been playing in favor of evaluating the posts they DO make.

That is a good point. I wasn't saying it as an excuse or anything. I know she is really busy. But she could be a wolf and I have had suspicions of possible wolfiness not at all related to how much she has or has not posted.