BATTLE OF THE BANDS WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lynch cyndia for feels

Gonna just address this now since others voiced suspicions last round. I'm just a fan (fan 4) like I said much earlier on the thread. I didn't get any abilities hence why I haven't been able to add any useful info and I've just been voting based on whats going on in the thread - ksmi and escalla have been playing similarly. Kaydubs did hint that we were going to get abilities at end game, so I'm hoping that happens soon..

Members don't see this ad.

I got a message last night saying UFO can't be trusted. No clue who it can from

******lynch ufo****
I would be leery of that. I know for a fact UFO was a villager early on so she would have to be a convert. Anonymous messages are usually not to be trusted.

I would be leery of that. I know for a fact UFO was a villager early on so she would have to be a convert. Anonymous messages are usually not to be trusted.

Willing to waffle if new info is produced otherwise that's the best I've got for now :/

Members don't see this ad :)
Chillbos info says there are still 2 original wolves left. Unless someone comes on and shares legit info about knowing who a wolf is, at this point in the game I almost think it's worthwhile for people to start giving out their role names, since we've established all the wolves and chaos have been pop/country style bands and singers (taylor swift, britney, blackeyed peas, toby keith, bieber). There's got to be at least 1 more anomaly role floating around, if not 2 (if kaydubs didn't make any fans wolves).

And in regards to the anonymous message, I doubt it's trustworthy. They usually aren't, and unless someone steps forward claiming to have sent it and based the info off of legit info, I wouldn't pay attention to it.

I got a message last night saying UFO can't be trusted. No clue who it can from

******lynch ufo****
Well that's definitely not right. I was the one who started the Ashgirl lynch after chillbo got the info that there was one wolf in our group. And dyachei got my role and affiliation after I played a song to her. So not a wolf then and not a wolf now.

Also, did someone protect ksmi last night? I played a one time song to seer her and was told she was protected.

I agree that everyone should role reveal now.

I'm still Maroon 5.

***lynch vetash*** for now.

Why? Because I'm lynching someone off of info I have...like I said I'm willing to waffle but I want a better reason than oh you shouldn't trust anonymous messages. Also I'm Imagine Dragons....

Members don't see this ad :)
On Top of the World-autoplay
Radioactive
It's Time
Nothing left to say

Boo. I wanted to keep playing. :lame: Go villagers! Get those wolves!

Reactions: 1 user
My auto play gives me role name, which I've used to find Pink Floyd, Metallica, the BOTB Judge, Fan 4, and Queen. I used Radioactive on Hedgie thinking it would allow us to lynch her but she was killed. Nothing left to say to WZ thinking I could move her back to our stage but I don't think that worked, and when I played It's Time I was blocked. My last song is Amsterdam but I'm not sure what it does.

Lynch ksmi just feels. Willing to waffle.

I'm still fan #1. Can't do any at night. We fans are pretty useless like Cyndia said. If we want to go for the original wolves, we need to look elsewhere. However, if you want to lynch me to avoid lynching useful people, I'm fine with that. I haven't been playing to intensely in this game and am unlikely to ferret out a wolf.

I think ksmi is right, original wolves are probably not in the fans unless kaydubs randomised it, which I find unlikely considering the theme of wolves so far. Btw VetAsh said something about a BOTB Judge character which intrigues me - seems different enough it could maybe be a wolf. After all, judges would be the ones to eliminate bands from a competition, so to speak.

Anyways I have to head to bed since I've got a 7am start in the morning. I'm not sure how I feel about vetash (I happen to like imagine dragons, so I'm hoping they're not a wolf) so for now lynch jjohnston. They haven't revealed and have been fairly quiet/haven't put in much of substance.

Night 2:@brightimpressio[/USER] - the Beastie Boys also met an untimely elimination (hospitalized after injury from screaming tweens pursuing some pop bad boy...)

Ok, this post above makes it seem as though the screaming tweens are what killed BI. To me, screaming tweens fits in with the fans. Any other thoughts on this?

Also, I am still very suspicious of VetAsh.

I'm still fan #1. Can't do any at night. We fans are pretty useless like Cyndia said. If we want to go for the original wolves, we need to look elsewhere. However, if you want to lynch me to avoid lynching useful people, I'm fine with that. I haven't been playing to intensely in this game and am unlikely to ferret out a wolf.
Oh I forgot you revealed as a fan. So who hasn't revealed yet? I think we should start with them.

Unlynch ksmi

Ok, this post above makes it seem as though the screaming tweens are what killed BI. To me, screaming tweens fits in with the fans. Any other thoughts on this?

Also, I am still very suspicious of VetAsh.

When I reread that, I assumed kaydubs was referring to bieber. But I suppose fans could fit in.. I just think it's unlikely since I know I was told I was a vanilla villager. If any of the fans were wolves, I would actually lean towards thinking Escalla, but my gut feels like none of us are originals.

When I reread that, I assumed kaydubs was referring to bieber. But I suppose fans could fit in.. I just think it's unlikely since I know I was told I was a vanilla villager. If any of the fans were wolves, I would actually lean towards thinking Escalla, but my gut feels like none of us are originals.

I guess Bieber could definitely fit into that scenario as well.

I also would not put it past kaydubs to make one of the fans a wolf, to be honest. But that is just my take on it.

I still can't shake the feeling I have about vetash though.

Actually, one thing about vetash...

Rereading, I just realised she said that her autoplay gives her role names. From some of the things allie said, I kind of assumed her autoplay allowed her to seer (and from the fact she gave us role name info, she must have been able to seer role names). Does anyone know if allies info was based on one time use songs, or an autoplay? Because there definitely wouldn't be two players with autoplay role name seering.

Actually, one thing about vetash...

Rereading, I just realised she said that her autoplay gives her role names. From some of the things allie said, I kind of assumed her autoplay allowed her to seer (and from the fact she gave us role name info, she must have been able to seer role names). Does anyone know if allies info was based on one time use songs, or an autoplay? Because there definitely wouldn't be two players with autoplay role name seering.

This is exactly what I was thinking, though I can not answer your question about it because I do not know how or where she was getting the roll info she was getting.

lynch vetash unless someone has a better idea.

Though I am curious about the BOTB judge as well... that does seem a bit odd and seems like something I would have mentioned on thread if I had gotten that result about someone.

Though I am curious about the BOTB judge as well... that does seem a bit odd and seems like something I would have mentioned on thread if I had gotten that result about someone.

Yeah, I was also thinking that about the judge. And the willow kill may have been if she had been pming and getting suspicious.. but that's pure speculation.

Anyways, I did just go back to reread a few pages. I had mistakenly thought Allie had given us more than one role name, but apparently she only gave us taylor swift, and also claimed responsibility for killing hedgie. So, it's totally possible it was a one time ability she used to seer, but one or two things she said (she posted something about seers in previous games getting killed before sharing info) do make me think she may have had more seering abilities. So I think I'm suspicious enough to stick with a vetash lynch and I'm going to go to bed for real this time, haha.

Guys, I'm the BotB Judge. It is not a wolf role, it's a villager role. I know the judge eliminates bands, but the judge also saves bands and decides who advances to the next stage. I have several abilities that help the villagers. One is indeed the ability to "eliminate" a band. I tried to use it the night hedgie was killed, but was blocked that night.

I've been quiet because I'm a resident and it's been a rough couple of weeks. But I've contributed substance and speculation, just no real info because my role is not a seer role.

I'm kind of suspicious of the bandwagon again. Vetash revealed and explained what she has done, why are we still lynching her?

Now that I think about it, on night 4 I played Can't Stop to Vetash and it said my action made her unblockable. Did someone block her that night?

I've told you all I can so I don't know what else to say. I didn't reveal the judge because I figured we were still looking for pop/country bands/people.

I had wolfy feels, I'm not sure I believe her, and I find it odd she chose to believe an anonymous message.

Again the reason I voted that is because it was the best I had to go on and that I'd be willing to waffle. Still am willing to waffle....

I had wolfy feels, I'm not sure I believe her, and I find it odd she chose to believe an anonymous message.
Yea true. She was quick to lynch me over that message. Maybe she's making it up too.

Lynch vetash

Again the reason I voted that is because it was the best I had to go on and that I'd be willing to waffle. Still am willing to waffle....
Yeah, and we've been over why you shouldn't trust anonymous messages. You didn't really question it and it makes me wonder if you are making it up.

UFO please see above....

In good faith

*****unlynch ufo, lynch jj*****

Exact message from Kaydubs

Chaos rampant,
An age of distrust.
Confrontations.
Impulsive habitat.

UFprevet12 cannot be trusted.

By the way, where is Wildzoo?? Is she still playing? Anyone else find it weird how quiet she's been? Maybe she's silenced?

I'm not bored. Just don't know where everyone is.