BATTLE OF THE BANDS WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lynch tally:
ksmi
(6) - LIS contingency, DVMD, Escalla, Cyndia, jj, allie
jj (1) - ksmi

roll call: @WildZoo , @Chillbo Baggins

If I don't lose power, I'll close shortly.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
So there were 3 attacks last night? Two people/bands died and you claim you were attacked. Either you are lying or a villager tried to kill someone. Anyone want to claim that??

Apparently, yes, there were 3 attacks. I already said what my PM said. That someone attempted to eliminate me but that I survived.

The judge role still seems fishy to me. I could see VetAsh coming up with that role as a cover for jjohnston. Willow was suspicious of jj and I tend to trust her instincts, so I'm going to go with lynch jj

Well, I really don't need someone else to come up with a role for me. And if the role of judge were being used as a cover it's a pretty crappy cover, because it obviously stands out as different. If I were a wolf I'd make up a band name and songs, like others have done. There are a billion bands out there, it's pretty easy to claim that you were assigned a band and google some songs. Especially this late in the game, when everyone has "revealed" or is eliminated so you know what bands are taken.

unlynch ksmi and lynch jj ....

I still am suspicious of ksmi, but I don't buy the 'judge' role, and the 3 attacks thing isn't adding up, especially with nobody owning up to attacking jj.

If someone has a seer role or song, please use it on me. I'm the BotB Judge, and it's a villager role. Why would I say someone attacked me if that didn't happen? Did you ever think that maybe one of the people who died attacked me? And therefore can't own up to it?

The bands gather to eliminate the supposed BOTB judge, @jjohnston . She gives them a disarming smile. "Guys, not a good idea. I'm the judge, you're not eliminating me." With puzzled looks, the bands disperse. No one has died.

It is now Night 10. 9 remain. deadline: 10 am EST
Current Roster:
North Stage
1. Frozenshades
MrsSOV
5. P̶h̶i̶l̶l̶i̶a̶b̶

South Stage
6. M̶a̶d̶ ̶J̶a̶c̶k̶
8. WillowLeaf
VetAshley2117
10. T̶o̶u̶c̶h̶p̶a̶u̶s̶e̶1̶3̶
2. S̶t̶a̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶o̶v̶e̶r̶V̶e̶t̶

East Stage
11. @Chillbo Baggins
12. R̶o̶m̶o̶r̶e̶t̶
A̶s̶h̶g̶i̶r̶l̶
14. UFprevet12
15. C̶r̶a̶c̶k̶e̶r̶.̶J̶a̶c̶k̶.̶ ̶
19. b̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶i̶m̶p̶r̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶
4. @allieh8607

West Stage
16. G̶w̶e̶n̶e̶v̶r̶e̶
17. hedgiehog- BIEBER

18. @jjohnston
20. ResoluteMike

7. @WildZoo

Center Stage
21. dyachei
22. @LetItSnow : IWannaRock \m/ \m/
23. @DVMDream
devyn
25. Flim Flam Man

Mosh Pit
26. @ksmi117
27. l̶h̶m̶h̶t̶d̶
28. s̶w̶i̶n̶g̶n̶s̶a̶v̶e̶
29. @Cyndia
30. @Escalla
31. S̶u̶m̶m̶e̶r̶T̶h̶e̶L̶y̶n̶x

I have to leave in 10 minutes and will be in monkey surgery aaalll day, so here ya go:

I could veto one lynch, and the mods had a standing contingency to use it on me if I went up for the lynch and wasn't around. I didn't tell you guys beforehand because I've played enough WW to know that if you have a lynch veto, you're going to definitely get lynched and I was trying to save it until the end game. I was well on my way to bed when the tally was posted and I thought ksmi was going to be lynched.

I am not a wolf. Why would the judge be aligned with the "crappy" bands (Britney, Beiber, Ke$ha, etc.)? It makes more sense that the judge would be lumped in with the actual rock bands. I'm basically the mayor but by role instead of election. Unfortunately, two of my best abilities are gone and were kind of wasted.

I think we should carefully evaluate people's "claimed" roles. As I mentioned, it would be super easy to make up a band and google some songs. Also, I think we're getting to the point in the game where people should reveal their roles if they haven't already.

I have to leave in 10 minutes and will be in monkey surgery aaalll day, so here ya go

3652147987_9596685073_z.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
Down to single digit bands. Bands target one another left and right. After a frenzy filled night, one band is driven away via ambulance. Most Loved, @WildZoo - Linkin Park has been eliminated from the BOTB.

It is now Day 11. 8 remain. deadline: 11pm EST unless majority reached sooner (leaving for MA momentarily)

Current Roster:
North Stage
1. Frozenshades
MrsSOV
5. P̶h̶i̶l̶l̶i̶a̶b̶

South Stage
6. M̶a̶d̶ ̶J̶a̶c̶k̶
8. WillowLeaf
VetAshley2117
10. T̶o̶u̶c̶h̶p̶a̶u̶s̶e̶1̶3̶
2. S̶t̶a̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶o̶v̶e̶r̶V̶e̶t̶

East Stage
11. @Chillbo Baggins
12. R̶o̶m̶o̶r̶e̶t̶
A̶s̶h̶g̶i̶r̶l̶
14. UFprevet12
15. C̶r̶a̶c̶k̶e̶r̶.̶J̶a̶c̶k̶.̶ ̶
19. b̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶i̶m̶p̶r̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶
4. @allieh8607

West Stage
16. G̶w̶e̶n̶e̶v̶r̶e̶
17. hedgiehog- BIEBER

18. @jjohnston
20. ResoluteMike

7. WildZoo

Center Stage
21. dyachei
22. @LetItSnow : IWannaRock \m/ \m/
23. @DVMDream
devyn
25. Flim Flam Man

Mosh Pit
26. @ksmi117
27. l̶h̶m̶h̶t̶d̶
28. s̶w̶i̶n̶g̶n̶s̶a̶v̶e̶
29. @Cyndia
30. @Escalla
31. S̶u̶m̶m̶e̶r̶T̶h̶e̶L̶y̶n̶x

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not entirely sure I buy jj being a wolf, so I'm sticking with lynch ksmi. If anything, jj is an alpha type character, but I find that hard to believe kaydubs would put that in with 6 original starting wolves.

Anyways I'm going to have a crazy few days (my bf just got here as two very good friends of ours are getting married saturday and they're doing a couple days of events starting with a stag and hen do today), so going to have a tough time getting on anywhere near deadline since its at 4am here. Would it be possible to request a slightly earlier lynch deadline, if not for today but at least the next day or so? I understand if it's not possible though.

Also I agree with what jj said - if you haven't already revealed, I think it needs to be done. It won't help with hunting the convert, but there's still an original left that we might be able to figure out based on reveals.

The only person that hasn't revealed is DVMD I believe, correct?

I guess I haven't stated it outright because we've been in order, but I'm Fan #5.

I don't even know what to think anymore. jj, it makes sense what you're saying about your role, but we also voted for a mayor-type person in the beginning of the game. Why would there be another one build in?

The only person that hasn't revealed is DVMD I believe, correct?

I guess I haven't stated it outright because we've been in order, but I'm Fan #5.
I thought DVMD revealed way in the beginning, I'll go back and look

This game is so dead :/

Ok well, if we're believing Chillbo that there's six originals, that either leaves JJ or a fan I think.

I am honestly torn at this point between voting for JJ or for ksmi. I just find jj's role odd and not sure about the lynch escape.

But I also think kaydubs may have made one of the fans a wolf. It just seems like a really good wolfy cover, you know?

I am going to think on it more.

I think it may be best to lynch ksmi and target JJ tonight if ksmi is a villager. Unless we want to believe JJ that it was only a one-time lynch avoidance, but that's not the feeling I got from the write-up.

Why me of all the fans left?

When we were all role revealing at the beginning of the game, html, Cyndia, swings, and I all said we had the "You are a fan - plain vanilla villager" message. But this makes me pretty certain that Cyndia didn't start the game as a wolf. I also know that I'm not a wolf. Escalla on the other hand never said anything about the role message that I recall.

My vote will be for either Escalla or jj. Still deciding.

I think it may be best to lynch ksmi and target JJ tonight if ksmi is a villager. Unless we want to believe JJ that it was only a one-time lynch avoidance, but that's not the feeling I got from the write-up.

What makes you think it is more than a one-time avoidance?

I just don't want this to get pushed because the last time we assumed someone had more than a one time lynch avoidance, they actually had zero lynch avoidance.

Why me of all the fans left?

When we were all role revealing at the beginning of the game, html, Cyndia, swings, and I all said we had the "You are a fan - plain vanilla villager" message. But this makes me pretty certain that Cyndia didn't start the game as a wolf. I also know that I'm not a wolf. Escalla on the other hand never said anything about the role message that I recall.

My vote will be for either Escalla or jj. Still deciding.

To be completely honest, I have had feelings on all three of you of varying degrees.

I am actually leaning towards lynching jj though, just because I feel something is off with her roll.

Oh, forgot to mention. I got a message last night, it says something along the lines of: "as you're rocking out on stage you hear a faint chant from the crowd, "Escalla....Escalla....Escalla....what does it mean?"

I'm not going to make much of it, it's not rally incriminatory so :shrug: Unless someone else knows anything about it

Back from surgery! So what roles are out there? Someone fill in the blanks, I can't remember.

Chillbo:
allieh:
JJ: Judge
LIS:
DVMD: Metallica
ksmi: Fan #??
Cyndia: Fan #??
Escalla: Fan #5

I'm going to hold off on casting a lynch vote, since the deadline is so far away and right now I'm basically suspicious of everyone.

Back from surgery! So what roles are out there? Someone fill in the blanks, I can't remember.

Chillbo:
allieh:
JJ: Judge
LIS:
DVMD: Metallica
ksmi: Fan #??
Cyndia: Fan #??
Escalla: Fan #5

I'm going to hold off on casting a lynch vote, since the deadline is so far away and right now I'm basically suspicious of everyone.

I know ksmi is fan #1.

Not sure which fan # Cyndia is.

LIS I believe revealed on here, I honestly can't remember who he claimed. But I do trust him based on PM's and things and he has told me his songs as well as who he has used songs on and stuff.

I am under the assumption that allieh and Chillbo are both who they were before they died. Though, @allieh8607 and @Chillbo Baggins will have to answer if their rolls have changed at all since dying and being revived.

I know ksmi is fan #1.

Not sure which fan # Cyndia is.

LIS I believe revealed on here, I honestly can't remember who he claimed. But I do trust him based on PM's and things and he has told me his songs as well as who he has used songs on and stuff.

I am under the assumption that allieh and Chillbo are both who they were before they died. Though, @allieh8607 and @Chillbo Baggins will have to answer if their rolls have changed at all since dying and being revived.

Well, in the past people have come back as wolves after being revived. But if we know for sure that we're still looking for an original wolf, it has to be a fan. I believe you, because Metallica would certainly be in a BotB, and you trust LIS... then one of the fans is an original wolf. I'm just not sure which one, because I'm at least somewhat suspicious of all of them.

Although it's looking like you guys might waste another lynch on me, so it probably doesn't matter how I vote. I'll wait a bit longer to cast one.

Im fan 4, said it a few times earlier. Sorry, what is LIS again? And has anyone verified any of the claimed roles so far or earlier in the game?

What makes you think it is more than a one-time avoidance?

I just don't want this to get pushed because the last time we assumed someone had more than a one time lynch avoidance, they actually had zero lynch avoidance.

I agree, that was ridiculous that time, just expressing my doubts based on this vs Hedgie. That being said, we didn't know if Hedgie was lunch able after avoiding once either, so never mind. I just see this wording differently.

"Guys, not a good idea. I'm the judge, you're not eliminating me.

@hedgiehog laughs hysterically. "Like you could get rid of me that easily." No one has died..

I'm still deciding.

Also, for whoever mentioned it, I lynched STL because it clearly says vanilla villager though I didn't care to be like the fourth person parroting it. If that's suspicious then whatevs.

I'm tempted to lean more towards JJ if only for the fact that a couple fans were killed off in quick succession after revealing the vanilla villager bit.

There's also very likely one convert out there and I'm wary of everyone because of it.

Guys. Why in the world would the judge be on the same side as the crappy bands who don't deserve to be in a battle of the bands? Wouldn't the judge want the crappy bands eliminated just as much as the deserving bands would?

You are literally wasting a lynch on me.

Guys. Why in the world would the judge be on the same side as the crappy bands who don't deserve to be in a battle of the bands? Wouldn't the judge want the crappy bands eliminated just as much as the deserving bands would?

You are literally wasting a lynch on me.

Waste as in no one will die or waste in that you're a villager?

Still AC/DC.

What are people's thoughts on jj being another chaos player? Just a random thought I'm throwing out there even though highly unlikely. Could totally see the judge wanting the bands to win (villager side) but also wanting to win the whole thing by themselves by being the last one standing. Ok yeah it's kind of a stretch...probably not.

I just don't see two wolfy roles (hedgie and jj if she is indeed a wolf) having a lynch avoidance which is the only reason I have pause to lynch jj. But I still haven't seen any proof of these helpful villager abilities that jj has. Veto a lynch and eliminate a band? Could be wolfy too.

Im drunk but here are my thoughts. I'm not sure what I think about jj, but chances are they're either an alpha wolf, a wolf with one avoid, a distraction, or a villager. Regardless I think we should seek out the other wolf this round in case he's an alpha then lynch him next round if so.

Still AC/DC.

What are people's thoughts on jj being another chaos player? Just a random thought I'm throwing out there even though highly unlikely. Could totally see the judge wanting the bands to win (villager side) but also wanting to win the whole thing by themselves by being the last one standing. Ok yeah it's kind of a stretch...probably not.

I just don't see two wolfy roles (hedgie and jj if she is indeed a wolf) having a lynch avoidance which is the only reason I have pause to lynch jj. But I still haven't seen any proof of these helpful villager abilities that jj has. Veto a lynch and eliminate a band? Could be wolfy too.

Are we thinking hedgie was a wolf?

I thought hedgie was a different color from our wolves, so I was thinking chaos character.

You stated earlier you could veto one lynch. Are you bluffing now?

Are we thinking hedgie was a wolf?

I thought hedgie was a different color from our wolves, so I was thinking chaos character.

No you're right...hedgie was most likely chaos...I guess I kind of lump chaos and wolf into one category and then villagers on another. Basically what I was trying to get at was I don't think kaydubs would give two players opposing the villager side a lynch avoidance.

I feel like a modly failure. :sorry:

No way :)

Reactions: 1 user