BOWWLING TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Frame 3 Official Vote Tally

meats (1)- lawpy
alley () -
YK (2) - Mel, samac, Zenge
Vis (4) - puppy, april, sporty, blue, violet
Mel (1) - fluff

Ineligible to vote: AM

10/16

Day close: ~2 hours EST/9PM CST/7PM FANTASYLAND

View attachment 348916
3-5 def looks like i needed to self prez

Frame 3 Official Vote Tally

meats (1)- lawpy
alley () -
YK (4) - Mel, samac, Zenge, meats
Vis (6) - puppy, april, sporty, blue, violet, YK
Mel (1) - fluff

Ineligible to vote: AM

12/16

Day close: 1.5 hours EST/9PM CST/7PM FANTASYLAND

Members don't see this ad.

Frame 6 Official Vote Tally
0/6

Missing: All

Day Close: ~11.25 hours: 10PM EST/9PM CST/8PM MST/7PM Fantasyland

The Simpsons Bowling GIF

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
AM complains im not on a wolf but im on two and yet she was only on Samac and ineligible to vote on Vis day (easy enough to claim youd vote somewhere esp if you cant actually)- but the wolves blocked Samac sooo wouldnt put anything past them

Im down for Shelty or AM i think

Fluff still rubs me the wrong way but
I’ll focus on pshelty first

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I enjoy how for every "😈 SCREW VILLAGE👿" open wolf reveal, there's a sedate and demur "🙄 yeah mmkay caught me" reveal

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
FINAL Frame 1 Official Voting Tally

Dubbie () -
AM () -
True () -
Mel (1) - Zenge
Bluey (4) - Lawpy, Dubz, samac, kal
genny (1) - AM
Zuriburi () -
Samac (1) - Sporty
Puppy (1) - violet
Octopus (-) -
Fluff (2) - alley, puppy
Violet (1) - April
Lawpy (1) - Oxygen
Ivy (1) - genny
Vis (3)- zuri, True, Blue
April (2) - Meats, Mel
Zenge () -
kal (4) - shelty, fluff, Vis, octopus

TIED: @youngkal and @bluestoat

22/23, a single vote was missing
@IvyMoose

DAY CLOSED!

View attachment 348682

Frame 2 Official *FINAL* Voting Tally (as of post 2324- when I closed vote)

Vis (1) - Octo
Meats (1) - AM
Violet (1) - Lawpy
OctoDoc (1) - blue
zuri () -
Sporty (2) - Mel, True
Oxygen ()
Ivy (7) - April, ykal, violet, jfluff, Vis, zuri, vmh
Fluff (5) - Sporty, Zenge, potentialshelter, alley, puppydr
April ()

Leading: *freeshrugs*

Ineligible: samac

18/20
missing:
@IvyMoose @WorthlessOxygen

Day close:10PM EST/9PM CST/7PM FANTASYLAND
Revisiting this

Hopefully pshelty is the last wolf

If there’s still one more wolf after this, i want to look into fluffy
Why fluffy? She got wagoned by two wolves in a last minute attempt to get her yeeted.

• Care
Why fluffy? She got wagoned by two wolf in a last minute attempt to get her yeeted.
I mean, if there’s a 5th wolf in play, that immediately confirms massive deepwolfing in play, so two wolves wagoning on wolf!fluffy is no longer a surprise and is less crazy than three wolves ganging up on YK.

I mean, if there’s a 5th wolf in play, that immediately confirms massive deepwolfing in play, so two wolves wagoning on wolf!fluffy is no longer a surprise and is less crazy than three wolves ganging up on YK.
I'm going to live in the four wolf world because I don't want to comprehend this.

Ivy was a super close village counterwagon so there was no need to bus unless it was for the sole satisfaction of deepwolfing.

Yea….This is the main reason I don’t think YK is a wolf, so if we accept that as wolf gameplay, im voting YK

If there were a fifth, I still think Kal is more condemning because she kept redirecting attention off of shelter + was only wagoned when up against a wolf counterwagon.

It tickles me that dubz is still beating the post count of some living players.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Fair. I’m hoping pshelty is the last cause I’m certainly not a wolf
I'm going to live in the four wolf world because I don't want to comprehend this.
I agree. pshelty could be just messing with us with that post and hopefully she’s the last wolf. Because any other option is suddenly far more unpalatable than what we’ve seen before.

pshelty voting behavior is at least consistent and matches with zenges and samacs, but the possibility of a 5th wolf basically upends that. I’m just thinking about the worst case scenario here

• Sad
  • Hmm
This easily could had been a record breaking game if she lived.

• Care
I enjoy how for every "😈 SCREW VILLAGE👿" open wolf reveal, there's a sedate and demur "🙄 yeah mmkay caught me" reveal
Pretending to be village is honestly super tiring. I'm just gonna be a chill, casual open wolf for the time being. Wolfing is fun until you PM with someone and start secretly rooting for village... Oops.
Curious, all: if alley hadn't happened to track samac that night, would any of you have thought me and samac were wolves?

• Care
Pretending to be village is honestly super tiring. I'm just gonna be a chill, casual open wolf for the time being. Wolfing is fun until you PM with someone and start secretly rooting for village... Oops.
Curious, all: if alley hadn't happened to track samac that night, would any of you have thought me and samac were wolves?
I didn't have you guys in my bloc, but I also didn't have you in my immediate POE. Seeing how close things are even now, there likely wouldn't have been enough time to get both of you even if I did come around (assuming I was still alive).

• Care
  • Love
Unlikely :bag::sorry:

• Love
Ah... This close. Oh well!
Hopefully in Stardeww Valley I can rebuild my village persona.

Frame 7 Official Vote Tally

Shelty (6)
- Puppy, YK, LAwpy, AM, Fluff, shelty (but really on Cubs)

6/6

Missing: Null

Day Close: if there is a full village consensus to yeet or at 10PM ET

Speak now if you object to Day closing by 1PM ET

Reactions: 3 users
Frame 7 Final Write Up
As things continued to die down after an intense week of bowling, the remaining players decided they had found the last trouble maker amongst them. After narrowly escaping death last night, they found her exactly where she had been before, curled up in her lane. "Please take mercy on me! I am just a weary bowling noob, unable to continue on!" After all the lies and trickery she had put them through, howver, no mercy would be shown in this bowling alley... perhaps ever again.

@potentialsheltervet, 7-10 split, Death avoidant Wolf and Passive Reductor, who had a 1x death avoidance and who would reduce the bowling average of anyone interacting with her during night cycles

• Haha

VILLAGE WINS!!!!

Surviving are

@Animal Midwife, Strike

@puppydogtor, Turkey, Village vigilante, who had a 1x anytime vig shot triggered once three strikes were on the board

@Lawpy, Spare

@youngkal, Spare

@justafluff, Gutter Ball, who had a 1x tracking ability

I hope you have enjoyed this kill-heavy cubs production! Stay tuned for final Villager scores and rankings!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
An unexpected problem: I got used to everyone's noob game avatars and now I have to actually read usernames to know who's talking.
Also, I only play bowling on the Wii so this should be interesting.

I play bowling on Wii too :heckyeah:

I was trying to find a Wii bowling-related gif or something to reply to this with and... uh...
View attachment 348549

Oooooooh
LAWPY AND SHELTY SITTING IN A TREE
P-L-A-Y-I-N-G WII
Well this is awkward :bag::sorry:

• Haha
Ahhhhhh my first time til end game

• Love
YAY Village!!!
Gonna be honest my village reads got killed/destroyed so fast that if Pshelty wasn't the last wolf Idk what I would've done.

• Haha

VILLAGE WINS!!!!

Surviving are

@Animal Midwife, Strike

@puppydogtor, Turkey, Village vigilante, who had a 1x anytime vig shot triggered once three strikes were on the board

@Lawpy, Spare

@youngkal, Spare

@justafluff, Gutter Ball, who had a 1x tracking ability

I hope you have enjoyed this kill-heavy cubs production! Stay tuned for final Villager scores and rankings!

oho oho! Yay good job village!

Also props to wolves for putting up a good fight… especially since i was village reading 3 of you :dead::hungover:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I probably would have pushed AM next just because she was annoying me.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5 users