Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lol she's a singer.

Please don't say this! Yuck! She's a wannabe entertainer who can't sing so she tries to rap and wears worse clothes than Lady Gaga. :scared::p

Members don't see this ad.

Current Lynch Tally

zany 4 (nstarz, hintofblue, minnerbelle, sov)
orca2011 1 (sheepie)
jjohnston 1 (Katie8)

1 Contingency vote that will be revealed later.

Lynch deadline is 12PM PST. Please, someone post an official vote tally at 12PM for me, otherwise voting will be closed but you will not get results until I get home from work. Thanks!

Happy Lynching!

Sorry, been a busy day ... but did you go from being a player to a mod? I'm just confused.

Current Lynch Tally

zany 4 (hintofblue, minnerbelle, sov, lissarae)
orca2011 1 (sheepie)
jjohnston 1 (Katie8)

Lynch deadline is 12PM PST. Please, someone post an official vote tally at 12PM for me, otherwise voting will be closed but you will not get results until I get home from work. Thanks!

Happy Lynching!

Members don't see this ad :)
:confused: I think I got my own logic mixed up...well as I'm going to be lynched anyway, I might as well come out with it.

My role is Nicki Minaj. A mansion guest. You'll find out soon enough in a few minutes.

Or a few hours...apparently I can't get my time zones straight...:oops:

Sorry, been a busy day ... but did you go from being a player to a mod? I'm just confused.
dvmdream asked us to tally the votes so she can post the results during her lunchtime. If we don't tally for her, we don't get results until she gets home from lunch.

No one else was doing it, and I am used to it already, so I started tallying. If I WERE a mod, I would certainly be a little bit more sure about who to lynch!

Lol she's a singer.

Eh. Not really convinced zany is a wolf. She hasn't really done anything wolfy in PMs either.

Unlynch zany
Do you have anyone else you are suspicious of? She is really all I have to go on right now but if someone has something stronger, then I could be convinced to change my vote.

dvmdream asked us to tally the votes so she can post the results during her lunchtime. If we don't tally for her, we don't get results until she gets home from lunch.

No one else was doing it, and I am used to it already, so I started tallying. If I WERE a mod, I would certainly be a little bit more sure about who to lynch!

Sorry, it was the bit about not getting results until "I" get home that confused me ... didn't realize you were tallying for him since you were using first person.

And by "him" I mean "her".

Alright, with only an hour and a half left it doesn't look like any better information is going to come forward. So I'll bandwagon with lynch zany. I'm not convinced, but I don't have any better ideas.

I don't have class today, so I'll keep checking in until the deadline just in case.

Sorry, zany, but your explanations still aren't adding up to me. Unless someone comes forward with a better suspect I'm going to say lynch zanydogz.

Sorry, zany, but your explanations still aren't adding up to me. Unless someone comes forward with a better suspect I'm going to say lynch zanydogz.

It's all good. I honestly wasn't expecting to live as long like I did in the last game. I'll just troll and tempt y'all with cupcakes and waffles.

Weren't you the one in our group to bring up ZanyDogs in the first place? Why throw Nohika under the bus for something you suggested to begin with?

I brought up zany, obviously. But if you look back in the thread, I was pretty insistent that this was not a cause for lynching, but for investigation. Several people agreed, so really anyone insistent on lynching either one of them, since it was insinuated they had roles, is suspect now.

Members don't see this ad :)
I brought up zany, obviously. But if you look back in the thread, I was pretty insistent that this was not a cause for lynching, but for investigation. Several people agreed, so really anyone insistent on lynching either one of them, since it was insinuated they had roles, is suspect now.

And actually, in the interest of fairness, it was Packen who brought up zany first. I agreed that it looks suspicious, but I did not vote to lynch or tell others to do so. I wanted people with possible roles protected and investigated. So something like what just happened, didn't happen.....

WTF, that's how I read your original comments. I don't want to lynch Zany, but I have no other suggestions. And didn't someone in her group say they hadn't gotten an wolfy vibes from her?

Just not sure what else to do....do you have a suggestion on lynching anyone else?

I wasn't insistent, though. I just thought it was at least something to go on when there really was nothing.

WTF, that's how I read your original comments. I don't want to lynch Zany, but I have no other suggestions. And didn't someone in her group say they hadn't gotten an wolfy vibes from her?

Just not sure what else to do....do you have a suggestion on lynching anyone else?

Me neither. Like I said, these first few lynches are tough.

And FYI peeps....just because I thought of it, Just because someone says they have an item, or have used an item, or whatever....that has NO bearing on wolfiness. I have often gotten items when I was bad. It is randomized movement. I remember this issue coming up in another game where someone was wondering if wolves can receive items.

Since I can't do anything else right now, and there've been more votes since SOV's last tally...

Current Lynch Tally

zany 7 (hintofblue, minnerbelle, sov, lissarae, LIS, jjohnston, cuit)
orca2011 1 (sheepie)
jjohnston 1 (Katie8)

Happy Lynching

I am trying to study for finals and figure out who the heck to lynch at the same time.... brain frying commence

I am confused...

1. First Zany wonders if in this game everyone has roles
2. then she says that she thinks her character is famous but she isn't sure
3. She says if she is lynched that we will regret it later implying that she has some important role
4. She reveals she is Nicki Minaj and has no special role (how the h#ll would you not know Nicki Minaj is famous?! other than SOV :laugh: )

Either Zany is a newbie and really needs to learn how to express herself on thread. Or she is a really bad wolf who is backtracking a lot.

The first few lynches are usually RNGs and innocents. I am actually quite surprised we got a wolf on the first lynch off of a hunch.

I am not sure whether to go RNG at this point or just lynch Zany for her ridiculous posting.

So zany earlier asked if we can assume everyone has a role/ability, then it came out that zany apparently doesn't have an ability but is a normal celebrity-type role? I don't know if that's wolfish or not, but it certainly is inconsistent.

lynch zany

Sucks to have little to go on, but it got us one wolf so give it a shot...

I am trying to study for finals and figure out who the heck to lynch at the same time.... brain frying commence

I am confused...

1. First Zany wonders if in this game everyone has roles
2. then she says that she thinks her character is famous but she isn't sure
3. She says if she is lynched that we will regret it later implying that she has some important role
4. She reveals she is Nicki Minaj and has no special role (how the h#ll would you not know Nicki Minaj is famous?! other than SOV :laugh: )

Either Zany is a newbie and really needs to learn how to express herself on thread. Or she is a really bad wolf who is backtracking a lot.

The first few lynches are usually RNGs and innocents. I am actually quite surprised we got a wolf on the first lynch off of a hunch.

I am not sure whether to go RNG at this point or just lynch Zany for her ridiculous posting.

:(

Feelin old, yo....I don's watch them Em-Tee-Vee shows.

How many games does it take to level up from newbie, though? I think this is her third one so you'd think she knows the ropes by now. Though I can see your point about misspeaking -- I'm just not sure her inconsistencies can be explained by that.

I'll feel really bad if she is a villager, but don't have anything better to go on :(

12 pm PST is only 0.5 hours away.
Wish I could still vote!

Current Lynch Tally

zany 8 (hintofblue, minnerbelle, sov, lissarae, LIS, jjohnston, cuit, nyanko)
orca2011 1 (sheepie)
jjohnston 1 (Katie8)
hintofblue 1 (devyn)

Happy Lynching

How many games does it take to level up from newbie, though? I think this is her third one so you'd think she knows the ropes by now. Though I can see your point about misspeaking -- I'm just not sure her inconsistencies can be explained by that.

I'll feel really bad if she is a villager, but don't have anything better to go on :(
I feel the same way. With nothing else to go on this close to the deadline, I feel like zany is our best choice. If we just vote for a random person, odds are we would lynch a villager anyways. With this, at least there is something to go on.

Devyn: I think you misunderstood me. I admit I got my own logic confused so at the time I was questioning if we all had an ability attached to our role and forgot to look at my own role. I already knew my character was a famous pop icon (almost everyone knows her) and I while I don't have an ability, as a villager I can at least add to villager numbers.

Really the one time I try to be more active in the game I just end up royally screwing up so I have no qualms if you want to lynch me.

at work & checking in, just going with what I went with last time.

lynch zanydogz

sorry if we're wrong :(

It's all good. I honestly wasn't expecting to live as long like I did in the last game. I'll just troll and tempt y'all with cupcakes and waffles.
The cupcakes are mine foo! I will share if you like though;)

Random meme time:
Dwight-Schrute-meme-2.jpg

17 minutes until 12 pm PST.
Go villagers!

Current Lynch Tally

zany 10 (hintofblue, minnerbelle, sov, lissarae, LIS, jjohnston, cuit, nyanko, NordiCat, nohika)
orca2011 1 (sheepie)
jjohnston 1 (Katie8)
hintofblue 1 (devyn)

Happy Lynching

*and ladies

Just a heads up, if Orca2011 doesn't vote, it's cuz she got accepted to University of Illinois today!!!!! :D

All this talk of cupcakes reminds me of something... Villagers, don't listen to the wolfie ghost!
funny-pictures-cake-eyes-next-victim.jpg

Just a heads up, if Orca2011 doesn't vote, it's cuz she got accepted to University of Illinois today!!!!! :D

That's what I like to hear!!!!!
For some reason I am really not feeling this zany thing. I have a tiny wolfie feeling about orca as well (not as serious as last time though). So mostly to not be lynching Zany, I'm going to say Lynch Orca2011.

memes-philosoraptor-radioactive-cats.jpg

(ignore the scientific error in the above meme, please. :p )

That's what I like to hear!!!!!
For some reason I am really not feeling this zany thing. I have a tiny wolfie feeling about orca as well (not as serious as last time though). So mostly to not be lynching Zany, I'm going to say Lynch Orca2011.

:laugh: "Congrats! Yay! LYNCH!!! :smuggrin: "

All this talk of cupcakes reminds me of something... Villagers, don't listen to the wolfie ghost!
funny-pictures-cake-eyes-next-victim.jpg

Hahaha:laugh:
And yet you responded so that is clearly not true!
143.jpg

...aaaand, time! It's 12 pm PST, folks! Voting is officially closed by mod order.
DVMDream will post results when she gets a chance.

Official Lynch Vote Tally

zany 10 (hintofblue, minnerbelle, sov, lissarae, LIS, jjohnston, cuit, nyanko, NordiCat, nohika)
orca2011 2 (sheepie, wildcatj)
jjohnston 1 (Katie8)
hintofblue 1 (devyn)

1 Contingency vote [yet to be revealed, but will not make a difference in outcome]

AND... for your viewing pleasure as you lynch me/to educate those of you who don't know her and her atrocious taste in outfits...

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/4JipHEz53sU[/YOUTUBE]

AND... for your viewing pleasure as you lynch me/to educate those of you who don't know her and her atrocious taste in outfits...

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/4JipHEz53sU[/YOUTUBE]

when you do the YouTube links, get rid of the http://youtu.be part and just put the number/letter jobby in there. :)