Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
13536%20-%20celestia%20Cupcakes%20meme%20pinkamena_diane_pie%20pinkie_pie.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I like cupcakes but only if they aren't piled with frosting. I like frosting but too much makes it hard to get optimum cupcake:frosting in each bite.
I completley agree

I hate cake and depending on the frosting (if it is good) I would just eat the frosting throw out the cake! :lol:

Lynch devyn. So I can torture her with cake!!!!! And take away her whiskey waffles! What an awesome revenge!!!

Members don't see this ad :)

TW: waffles, cake, and cider. Oh my!
Devyn + TW = mud wrestling, preferably in an Irish pub

At least someone got the reference:D
awwww someone beat me to it! My husband loved watching me play Portal because I would get SO FRUSTRATED and just swear at the screen and stomp my feet lots... :laugh:

annnnnd tis closing time at work, so I'll probably disappear for a bit!

Less than an hour remaining. Need PMs, please!!

If absolutely needed, I can extend the deadline to 7PM but I would like to get night closed before then if possible.

If absolutely needed, I can extend the deadline to 7PM but I would like to get night closed before then if possible.
Lay the smack down on the DVM! Use the RNG!

I think I probably fail by devyn's standards - I've never been to a club, pub, or drank whisky (or vodka, or any alcohol). And currently I don't plan to. :cool:

If they keep slacking, I'm sure there are other people that would be happy to take their roles/items :D

I think I probably fail by devyn's standards - I've never been to a club, pub, or drank whisky (or vodka, or any alcohol). And currently I don't plan to. :cool:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
How old are you?! What is your damage little boy?! No but seriously - for f#cks sake why the heck not! :laugh:

You are still young, grasshopper. Wait until you feel the joys of some kinds of alcohol, especially after a stressful day at work. :)

But pubs and clubs are so much fun. So miss the clubs in England. =( And cider is soooo good.

And I'm honestly not trying to push you to drink or anything, so don't feel pressure. I find it enjoyable when I have the time to do it. The next day, eh maybe not so much.

But pubs and clubs are so much fun. So miss the clubs in England. =( And cider is soooo good.

And I'm honestly not trying to push you to drink or anything, so don't feel pressure. I find it enjoyable when I have the time to do it. The next day, eh maybe not so much.

I never drink to the point of a hangover. I will drink up until I start feeling tipsy and then I am done. The worst I have had the next day has been a slight headache.

I never drink to the point of a hangover. I will drink up until I start feeling tipsy and then I am done. The worst I have had the next day has been a slight headache.

Consider yourself lucky. I tend to go a little too hard on occasions. Last day of finals in the UK I think I was blacked out by 9:30 PM. Pretty sure I had a 2 day hangover after that one.

ditto - it is actually very rare that I have a hangover thanks to my high tolerance, but when I do it is no dice. :laugh: As long as I stick within a certain drink limit I am set to function like normal the next day.

What is it about these games that cause all the drinking conversations?!:laugh:

Night deadline extended until 6:30PM. Still waiting on too many PMs and I understand that real life exists. I will RNG everything at 6:30PM, no more nice mod once that time hits.

drinking01.gif
To Drinking! I've had my fair share of black outs too
drinking53.gif

party-fails-better-keep-drinking-just-in-case.jpg

Night deadline extended until 6:30PM. Still waiting on too many PMs and I understand that real life exists. I will RNG everything at 6:30PM, no more nice mod once that time hits.

oh maaahhhhhhh. i was really looking forward to getting the results so that I can leachblock SDN for the rest of the night and actually get to studying for finals.

ditto - it is actually very rare that I have a hangover thanks to my high tolerance, but when I do it is no dice. :laugh: As long as I stick within a certain drink limit I am set to function like normal the next day.

Yeah, I spent so much time in my early 20s drunk and hungover that I know *exactly* where my limit is and am fine as long as I don't intentionally fling myself over it. I didn't really take the traditional route to vet school, haha.

Hey guys. I am going to be away almost all day tomorrow (follow-up health issues). Doubt I can check in.

BUT.... I am leaving you all a gift. :love:
I assume it is too late for the wolves to do anything about it, and I wanted to gloat a little::laugh:

But our seer is returning. :cool:

Please make sure to protect her this time!

Happy hunting....
SOV

oh maaahhhhhhh. i was really looking forward to getting the results so that I can leachblock SDN for the rest of the night and actually get to studying for finals.

Ditto. In theory I'm studying for the respiratory exam tomorrow ... but mostly I'm checking SDN, randomly watching youtube, catching up on world news ... you know, anything other than studying for the exam.