Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well yes now that SOV turned out to be a wolf there is no need at this point to investigate Sheeps since he wanted us to lynch him.

Yes she originally was, but then at the end there when SOV revealed himself as a wolf she all of the sudden voted to lynch Sheeps which was odd.

When did he actually out himself to everyone?! How do I miss these things?! If it was in one of those videos or images I'm on my phone, and needed to get my vote in (I voted with like 1 min to spare) but if he outed himself before the lynch then I missed it. By all means investigate me. You'll just find a lovely, all be it not my favorite, celebrity woman.

Members don't see this ad.

Soo why is that? I used the candlestick and revealed to everyone that SOV shot sheeps last night. I originally voted for SOV. Then I felt swayed by him and voted for sheeps at the last minute. But I am definitely the one that outed SOV using the gun on sheeps.

I think at the end you had a blond moment or something :laugh:

I am wondering why we are the 2 top suspects in LIS's head right now, but it is fine with me if you want to investigate me. Just please do not lynch me without an investigation as I am an innocent.

Wow. I didn't realize the deadline was so early. There was literally no one posting when I made my message and now I am toast.

There is a character who can detect conversions....
..... and they are told when there is a conversion and given 2 players who might be converted. And there WAS a conversion.
.....and Sheepie was one.....
....and I was the other.
........and they trusted me... :laugh:

And the wolves now know who this player is... and you don't :laugh:

Bye bye conversion detector. Won't even get a chance to defend yourself tonight!

:laugh:

(ok - I admit to just a tinge of guilt for those of you who I had to double cross. Sorry about that. But this WAS fun. Stupid deadline being early didn't give me a chance to talk my way out of it).. .

Au revoir.

Here you are Katie8 :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Here you are Katie8 :laugh:

Haha yep I totally skimmed that one. Wow. I feel dumb. Haha he literally did confess aaaand I still voted for sheeps.

Too bad I'm not actually blonde :laugh:

Haha yep I totally skimmed that one. Wow. I feel dumb. Haha he literally did confess aaaand I still voted for sheeps.

Too bad I'm not actually blonde :laugh:
I wondered about that when you posted that vote!

45 minutes until night closes. Just waiting on 2 PM's. I will not close until 2PM so please take as much time as you need. Once 2PM hits, night will close and your role/item will be RNG.

Wolves become increasingly violent towards humans (aka guests)
[YOUTUBE]LSzEcfILITs[/YOUTUBE]

Ok. Now I need some opinions:

I go back to work on Monday. I would prefer that we are in a day cycle while I am at work that way I can pop on at lunch and give you guys results of a day cycle and then close out night when I get home from work.

We can either:
1. Let Day 8 carry all the way through to Monday afternoon.

or

2. Squeeze in Day 8 and Night 8 tonight and have Day 9 go through until Monday afternoon.

It is up to you guys.

I go back to work on Monday. I would prefer that we are in a day cycle while I am at work that way I can pop on at lunch and give you guys results of a day cycle and then close out night when I get home from work.

We can either:

or

2. Squeeze in Day 8 and Night 8 tonight and have Day 9 go through until Monday afternoon.

It is up to you guys.

No opinion from LIS.

G'luck with the night cycle folks. I vaguely feel like this might be a brutal one. Did what I could to help, but.....

Members don't see this ad :)
Night closes in 4 minutes. Just giving those who made early contingencies last night to decide if they want to continue with those original decisions. :)

We can either:

or

It is up to you guys.
Either one works for me. Other people have studying and finals, so let them decide.

Option 1 might be the best for me. I work until usually 4 or 4:30 EST, so if the deadline is later in the afternoon, I might be able to be online in time. If not, I'll do a contingency vote or something.

The mansion guests are feeling much more at ease having discovered one of the mansion murderers. They head to bed and fall asleep rather quickly. At some point during the night, the guests hear what sounds like a friendly game of pool going on. Nobody thinks twice about it and everyone falls back asleep. Too bad no one heard the brutality that was happening in the study during the night. The mansion guests would not find out about that until the next morning. Instantly upon waking up multiple screams are heard from the study. The mansion guests come running to find Katie8, Oprah Winfrey and mansion guest brutally beaten with hand prints across her neck. It appears as though her killer choked her to death with their bare hands. Too bad she was unable to tell her fellow mansion guests what the candlestick revealed to her. Also, Philliab has appeared in the Billiard Room.

14 players remain. Day 8 lynch deadline has yet to be determined will update with a time.
Conservatory:
1. JJohnston

Kitchen:
2. Lissarae06
4. hintofblue
3. cuitlamiztli
1. Ivorypolarbear

Lounge:

4. orca2011

Study:
1. nohika
5. WTF
3.sheepdog

Ballroom:
2. nyanko
4. devyn
3. LIS
5. NStarz

Billiard Room:
1. Philliab

Deceased:

1. AKDream RyanSeacrest
2.Fireflysushi Mr.Green
3. zanydogz Nicki Minaj
4. Packen Pry, TheInvestigator
5. wildcatj Gazardiel, The Angel
6. Minnerbelle Mrs. White
7. wldlfstdnt Jennifer Aniston
8. Dyachei Ellen Degeneres
9. NordiCat Mrs. Ho, The Cook
10. SOV Mrs. Peacock
11. Katie8 Oprah Winfrey

Last edited:
D@MN :mad:

Philliab may be silenced if s/he was moved using the rope.

So potentially we're looking at three wolves left still...

Awww shiz. I got some good info last night too!!!!! Good luck villagers!

Yay I can talk again. I am actually not mad I was silenced, drunken night and busy morning/afternoon at work. I hope this helps prove my innocence. So from what I've read I am now suspicious about IPB. Why would SOV bring her back to life

options:
1) SOV was converted after bringing IPB back, this may not be the case since he was Mrs. Peacock, a main character. Unless there were only 5 original wolves and the first person they converted become Mrs Peacock.

2) SOV brought IPB back as a wolf and she has just been pretending to investigate people, if he was an original wolf why would you bring back the person with investigative powers. Also why hasn't IPB been targeted again by the wolves, they know she is the seer, it is dangerous for her to be around.

I would like to make item moving a little more fun....

Which of you deceased player would like to be my RNG for tonight?

First person to respond will get to do it tonight. I will have someone else do it again tomorrow night. You will not be given any information just asked for numbers x to x until I am done with item moving.

I will do this via PM so speak up if you want to help.

Yay I can talk again. I am actually not mad I was silenced, drunken night and busy morning/afternoon at work. I hope this helps prove my innocence. So from what I've read I am now suspicious about IPB. Why would SOV bring her back to life

options:
1) SOV was converted after bringing IPB back, this may not be the case since he was Mrs. Peacock, a main character. Unless there were only 5 original wolves and the first person they converted become Mrs Peacock.

2) SOV brought IPB back as a wolf and she has just been pretending to investigate people, if he was an original wolf why would you bring back the person with investigative powers. Also why hasn't IPB been targeted again by the wolves, they know she is the seer, it is dangerous for her to be around.
The kitchen (minus IPB) has talked about this, too.

It is kind of ironic I am in the study in this game because right now because instead of studying for finals in real life, I am just following this game :rolleyes:

One possible explanation for why IPB hasn't been attacked (assuming she is innocent) is that SOV knew she was protected (Lissa & I have had the pipe a few times now, and always told everyone in the kitchen who we were protecting).

One possible explanation for why IPB hasn't been attacked (assuming she is innocent) is that SOV knew she was protected (Lissa & I have had the pipe a few times now, and always told everyone in the kitchen who we were protecting).
Yeah, I forgot that you got it after I lost it.

Has IPB been making her own decisions about who to investigate or have you guys and SOV been influencing her choice?

Has IPB been making her own decisions about who to investigate or have you guys and SOV been influencing her choice?
She has been asking for our opinions. The last investigation results she gave us were RNG'd because she didn't get her PM in on time.

options:

Yeah both of these are valid ideas. Since Mrs. Peacock is a main character then it would seem that he would have been one of the original wolves and then the only thing I can think is by bringing back IPB he makes himself look good and also gains another wolf. If you can bring back a person and they automatically become a wolf then it does not matter who you bring back. And to bring back the seer makes you look good to everyone playing as you have just brought back an extremely important role when they don't know the person is no benefit to them. That is if IPB was brought back and converted at the same time.

Ok. Day 8 deadline will be tomorrow at 12PM PST. If I make it any later you guys will not get results until after 5PM PSTand both day and night results would be coming at the exact same time.

So Day 8 Lynch deadline 12PM PST tomorrow. ****Someone will need to keep and post an official vote tally or you will not get day results until later (after I get off work instead of during my lunch, also my lunch hour is not at a guranteed time it usually happens between 11:30AM and 2PM).****

Night 8 deadline will be 7PM PST. Since I know people have school/work and some of us do live on the west coast, sorry east coasters but deal with it. :p

Any BIG complaints/objections??

Aawww no! I'm all alone in the Conservatory now :( And orca2011 is alone in the Lounge, and Philliab is now all alone in the Billiard room. Who would move Philliab to another room, leaving us both completely alone?? I think a wolf is trying to split up the villagers...

Aawww no! I'm all alone in the Conservatory now :( And orca2011 is alone in the Lounge, and Philliab is now all alone in the Billiard room. Who would move Philliab to another room, leaving us both completely alone?? I think a wolf is trying to split up the villagers...

That is a possible idea. Prevents people from sharing information between themselves and developing arguments against wolves. I still want to know who attacked me though.

Yeah when I saw Philliab moved to a room by herself that it was probably so that she couldn't protect herself and a room at the same time. This way she had to choose between herself and a room full of people. It also hinders communication.

I think from this we can safely assume that wolves don't have to be in the same room with someone to kill them, as separating the villagers like this would be detrimental to that purpose.

Yeah when I saw Philliab moved to a room by herself that it was probably so that she couldn't protect herself and a room at the same time. This way she had to choose between herself and a room full of people. It also hinders communication.

Yeah I was wondering about this as well - I was confused as to why someone would move her into a room by herself, but what you are saying makes some sense.

Is she able to protect herself? I know in a past game when I was the angel I was not able to protect myself only others. I think whoever has the lead pipe should probably protect her.

Yeah I was wondering about this as well - I was confused as to why someone would move her into a room by herself, but what you are saying makes some sense.

Is she able to protect herself? I know in a past game when I was the angel I was not able to protect myself only others. I think whoever has the lead pipe should probably protect her.
I figured that if she was in the room that she protected then she would also be protected.

I'd like to get SOV's taint off IPB
Hehehehe...I giggled at this, then felt immature because no one else did :p Totally would have mentioned it sooner, but I :love: my naps!

I figured that if she was in the room that she protected then she would also be protected.

well yes that makes complete sense :)

Oh and where the heck is WTF? I have seen her check the thread a few times now and never say a word. There is no way she could still be silenced if she was.

Hehehehe...I giggled at this, then felt immature because no one else did :p Totally would have mentioned it sooner, but I :love: my naps!
I giggled, too!

well yes that makes complete sense :)

Oh and where the heck is WTF? I have seen her check the thread a few times now and never say a word. There is no way she could still be silenced if she was.

I've been wondering about her as well. I feel like she's usually a bit more talkative or she's usually gone by now because the wolves take her out for being an experienced player.

I've been wondering about her as well. I feel like she's usually a bit more talkative or she's usually gone by now because the wolves take her out for being an experienced player.

I'm here. I was on duty this weekend, plus had multiple social obligations plus a sick dog - agreed, I am usually a more talkative player. This week I'll be much more available. I've been having to refrain from commenting too much because I've been missing a lot of the thread and having to go back.