Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The mod error was 90% of my suspicion of WTF. That's why DVMDream posted on here to clarify when WTF mentioned the PM - my suspicion was based on incorrect information that had been in that PM that ended up being a mod error.

Eh, we're still not convinced because WTF's story of isolating philiab isn't adding up.

Members don't see this ad.

The mod error was 90% of my suspicion of WTF. That's why DVMDream posted on here to clarify when WTF mentioned the PM - my suspicion was based on incorrect information that had been in that PM that ended up being a mod error.

For the record, it is 0% of my suspicion of WTF. I'd still like an explanation, even if it gets me killed later.

Okay, so WTF came forward about her use of the rope, and yeah I'm a suspicious of the action, because I also wouldn't have isolated someone who has the ability to protect a room. I mean, it sucks being isolated. I have no one to talk to and brainstorm with.

And I'm still waiting for someone to come forward about attacking me with the knife. Unless said person is silenced.

Members don't see this ad :)

Whatever went on between you and WTF didn't have anything to do with my vote.

I see this just like I did with SOV - he did something weird, and coughed up a lame explanation for it. WTF did something weird, and has coughed up what to me sounds like a weak explanation for it.

The fact that SOV didn't show much interest in looking into hintofblue's suspicion gives some (minor) amount of support.

Ok

I am Sherlock Holmes. I can investigate one person a night. Nohika, Lissarae, and devyn are all innocent.

I have already explained my reasoning for moving Philliab. If y'all think it was a dumb move, fine.

But take the lynch off. And now that I've outed myself, someone had better protect me.

At this point I believe WTF and if she wants to out my character name she can. I have no special roles or powers, so it is not going to be damning to me in any way - just a little embarassing. :oops:

And whoever has the freaking leadpipe protect WTF. Or if Philliab can still protect in silence mode please do that.

Nokia, did you tell WTF your character name?

No, I didn't. Even when WTF said I was the wrong person, I didn't say anything at first. The Mod error was that DVMDream, when WTF investigated me, gave the wrong villager name. That's why I suspected WTF in the first place. It was later revealed that WTF's info was right, but she just had the wrong name (when I mentioned it was the wrong name in a PM detailing why I suspected her).

I can confirm what WTF is saying.

No, she didn't, but what would it matter. How else would I know the identities of several other people NOT in my group?
I said my character's name way back at the beginning so you would have had the info anyways. I'm not sold on you either way.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am Sherlock Holmes. I can investigate one person a night. Nohika, Lissarae, and devyn are all innocent.

I have already explained my reasoning for moving Philliab. If y'all think it was a dumb move, fine.

But take the lynch off. And now that I've outed myself, someone had better protect me.

I really think it was a poorly thought-out move if you're telling the truth about your role - why would you isolate a villager from communication if you had the ability to just investigate and settle your own curiosity??? It just doesn't make sense - villagers need to be able to communicate.

So you're suggesting we have two seers?

Hm. Gotta sleep on this one. I think I'll stick with my lynch vote for now.

I really think it was a poorly thought-out move if you're telling the truth about your role - why would you isolate a villager from communication if you had the ability to just investigate and settle your own curiosity??? It just doesn't make sense - villagers need to be able to communicate.

I have proof of sorts in the version of a PM because of the error that WTF does indeed investigate, so yeah, it looks like we do have two seers. It was given to me to prove that it had indeed been an error that the names had gotten mixed up and that WTF wasn't lying about it.

I think LIS makes a good point here. Why not just investigate instead of moving Philliab? Unless there is a little more to your reasoning that you're not sharing, WTF.

Still haven't decided on my vote yet.

Oh. My Fricking. God. I *told* you why I did. I didn't think she was a villager.

This is so fracking ridiculous. devyn is Justin Beiber and Lissa, as said (but I wanted to confirm) is Chris Brown.

Yo peeps in the study. Did WTF inform any of you of her plan to move Philliab?

Nope. But I know she's been extremely busy this weekend/past week and hasn't had much time to PM/keep in contact with us. Tbh, I haven't PMed much with her until today.

I think LIS makes a good point here. Why not just investigate instead of moving Philliab? Unless there is a little more to your reasoning that you're not sharing, WTF.

Still haven't decided on my vote yet.

Because I was investigating someone else last night and was considering trying to kill two birds with one stone.

Ok guys. I GET IT. You don't approve. Blah blah. I've had a ****load to do this weekend, hence my lack of posting, and I haven't been bringing my A game. ****ing sue me. Lynch me if you want.

Oh. My Fricking. God. I *told* you why I did. I didn't think she was a villager.

This is so fracking ridiculous. devyn is Justin Beiber and Lissa, as said (but I wanted to confirm) is Chris Brown.

I'm just going to say it. It is an odd choice of people to have investigated, because those are the exact people that IPB said she investigated (minus Nohika).

Because I was investigating someone else last night and was considering trying to kill two birds with one stone.

Ok guys. I GET IT. You don't approve. Blah blah. I've had a ****load to do this weekend, hence my lack of posting, and I haven't been bringing my A game. ****ing sue me. Lynch me if you want.

Eh. I think my questions are awfully reasonable, so I don't understand why yer getting all hot under the collar about it.

I'm just going to say it. It is an odd choice of people to have investigated, because those are the exact people that IPB said she investigated (minus Nohika).

Did IPB ever say that on the forum, though? I don't remember seeing it.

I will also say this. My suspicion of you started at the beginning of the game. You have been suspiciously absent from lynch votes (by my count, you have voted in 2). There are times you have posted while people were voting, but did not vote yourself. I'm willing to be wrong (which is why I've asked IPB to investigate you), it just struck me as odd.

The only person I told was NordiCat and she's a confirmed dead Ho. :laugh: At that point neither of us trusted WTF, so I doubt NordiCat told WTF.

hehehe I'm a dead Ho.
clue+scene.jpg

That's Professor Plum with his hand on my ample buttocks. Photographic proof! :laugh:

No. That is exactly why it is suspicious to me.

So you're thinking WTF was a wolf and got a hold of the cleared list? That would make sense for all but my role. She had no way to get a hold of it. Nor if she knew what it was would she have been dumb enough to purposefully claim I had a different name.

WTF says she investigated Devyn and Lissarae because their names had came up and she wanted to clear them.

She's been gone a lot because she's been busy. Residents are like that. She's also stated that she has a sick dog that's been taking up a lot of her time. I've also posted during voting times but missed the lynch because I either wasn't sure who to lynch or got distracted/pulled away beforehand.

Oh the shame :oops: damn you DVM!!!! :laugh: The one celebrity I hate more than any other....

Well I am not sure how WTF would have known who IPB was investigating seeing as no one else knew. And WTF is not in your group.

Eh. I think my questions are awfully reasonable, so I don't understand why yer getting all hot under the collar about it.

I'm with LIS here. You said you moved her because you thought wolves could only kill in their own rooms and that she's a wolf. But there has not been a single villager death in the Conservatory, so that literally makes no sense whatsoever. It would actually make sense for that reasoning to put Philliab at the BOTTOM of your suspicion list.

I don't know. I'm a little less confident in my vote now, because I would hate to lynch a seer. But I'm not changing it for now, we have a long time until the deadline.

I'm with LIS here. You said you moved her because you thought wolves could only kill in their own rooms and that she's a wolf. But there has not been a single villager death in the Conservatory, so that literally makes no sense whatsoever. It would actually make sense for that reasoning to put Philliab at the BOTTOM of your suspicion list.

I don't know. I'm a little less confident in my vote now, because I would hate to lynch a seer. But I'm not changing it for now, we have a long time until the deadline.

I hear what you all are saying... but instead of lynching a potential seer. Why not have the other seer IPB investigate WTF before we lynch her? Just a thought.

I dunno... have we heard from IPB since the night results?

Oh the shame :oops: damn you DVM!!!! :laugh: The one celebrity I hate more than any other....

Well I am not sure how WTF would have known who IPB was investigating seeing as no one else knew. And WTF is not in your group.
She would know if they were both wolves and discussed who IPB would be investigating that night and what her results were.

I hear what you all are saying... but instead of lynching a potential seer. Why not have the other seer IPB investigate WTF before we lynch her? Just a thought.

The sad thing is, at this point both "seers" have been suspected at one point or another and I dunno how much good it'll do since people seemed to suspect that IPB had been converted at one point.

Honest question: do you have any better ideas? Is there anyone that you're suspicious of?

I have asked for WTF to be investigated. I don't know who IPB investigated last night, but she hasn't given us anything yet. (I don't think she has been online.)

Also, WTF - didn't you say you had a "pop-culture" role earlier in the game?

I haven't heard from her. We have asked her repeatedly to investigate WTF but she hasn't done it.

She would know if they were both wolves and discussed who IPB would be investigating that night and what her results were.

The only thing it doesn't explain is how she knew my role. And even when I was telling her she was wrong, I didn't tell her what it was.

Okay, so I can totally understand not revealing yourself or anything like that, but I'm a little confused as to why you have only cleared 3 people this entire game. I can understand missing votes and stuff due to your residency and sick dog (who I truly hope starts feeling better), but I still think that number is a little low.

I haven't heard from her. We have asked her repeatedly to investigate WTF but she hasn't done it.

Is it possible she is silenced? It's interesting that she claims to be going on the advice of her group-mates but doesn't actually appear to be doing that, based on Lissarae's information.

My brain is starting to lack functioning capacity... I get what you are saying

The sad thing is, at this point both "seers" have been suspected at one point or another and I dunno how much good it'll do since people seemed to suspect that IPB had been converted at one point.

Yeah so our option is to lynch both seers in the off chance they both are wolves and then shoot ourselves in the feet as villagers and lose the freaking game

Okay, so I can totally understand not revealing yourself or anything like that, but I'm a little confused as to why you have only cleared 3 people this entire game. I can understand missing votes and stuff due to your residency and sick dog (who I truly hope starts feeling better), but I still think that number is a little low.

... which is why I asked what day we're on. WTF should have 7 investigations done. IPB ought to have 6 (Was she dead just one night? Might be < 6 if she was dead longer.).

We have ... incredibly little info for 13 investigations. I feel like one of them almost has to be full of crap.

The only thing it doesn't explain is how she knew my role. And even when I was telling her she was wrong, I didn't tell her what it was.

It does explain it because IPB could have investigated you and told WTF what your role was. WTF could have then told you and you would believe her because she new your role.

... which is why I asked what day we're on. WTF should have 7 investigations done. IPB ought to have 6 (Was she dead just one night? Might be < 6 if she was dead longer.).

We have ... incredibly little info for 13 investigations. I feel like one of them almost has to be full of crap.

IPB said she cleared 4 people (you, Lissa, devyn, and Cuit). She couldn't investigate the night she was dead or the night she was resurrected. She hasn't revealed tonight's investigation. That accounts for all nights.

It does explain it because IPB could have investigated you and told WTF what your role was. WTF could have then told you and you would believe her because she new your role.

The thing was that she was wrong, though. It wasn't the right role. WTF is the one that had to go to DVMDream to correct the mistake.