Cthulhu & Friends: A Lovecraftian Tale - 9th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Understandable! I’m hoping wonda’s flip will clear me because otherwise this looks real bad for me.
Yeah if Wonda flips green, then my whole theory goes out the window, and you're wolf in my mind. I've never been more anxious for a write-up than now...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Welp. I still think a zuri/chic alliance is possible at this point and they just wanted to extend zuri's death by a day, and throw sus at each other last minute to seem on opposite sides just to vote on me at the end, but that seems to not matter. Idk why else chic would lie. Just remember it after I'm dead ✌️

And gg to gecko if the gecko/pulley arguments were an elaborate ploy

Day 8 Vote Tally: Who Knows the End?

zuri (1) - katykat
chic (1) - Wondalfy
Gecko ()
Wondalfy (6) - PlumPoppy, runner, chic, zuri, fluff, Gecko

8/8 votes

Wining: @Wondalfy
Missing:
No one!

Deadline: 10pm EST (~5 minutes)

12TDx.jpeg

Also, even if it's not zuri, I still think it's possible that it's chic. Honestly last night was very confusing. Gg.

It's finally my time

• Care
Dog Playing GIF

Rip Wondalfy.

It's ok, I'm soon to follow you to the grave. See you in the next life.

• Care
Working on the writeup but here's your flip. Night actions pls!

Dead is @Wondalfy , who was Cthugha, a villager who, upon being voted out, could take out a player on her vote :eek:

and so...

Also dead is @zuriburi, who was Yog-Sothoth, a wolf who could absorb and then use any abilities that he was targeted with

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Praise Him Easter Bunny GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Praise Wondalfy for coming in clutch!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

Dead is @Wondalfy , who was Cthugha, a villager who, upon being voted out, could take out a player on her vote :eek:

and so...

Also dead is @zuriburi, who was Yog-Sothoth, a wolf who could absorb and then use any abilities that he was targeted with
Oh this game is pure chaos!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Also #YallShouldListenToDavisApplicants #WeWereRight

• Wow
Man @Wondalfy was really playing 5d chess. I have no words. I know chaos is the name of the game but jesus. I need a stiff drink o_O

and so...

WTH Zuri!!! :eek:

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users

Lololol that is actually hilarious. I’m 💀&💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I want to know what's going down in ghost chat rn. I need the tea

• Haha
I've literally been staring at the screen for the past 5 minutes with my mouth open.

The irony is I was in the middle of a huge type up about why I think we should yeet zuri next.

Well that explains why he’s been “stressed out by the wolf game” this whole time :sorry:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I'm still in shock. So if we yeeted zuri, I'm assuming next vote was chic? There's still 1 wolf left right?

Now the true question... Is this the end? Or do we still have one more??

Now the true question... Is this the end? Or do we still have one more??
That's what I want to know, but I'm thinking there's still 1 more. The suspense of the yeet was bad enough. I saw the green text and about passed out.

Usually if the game ends they would say so right as the final yeet/kill happens.

I like respect he didn’t kill me. I think he wouldn’t have had the heart to yeet me but who knows!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Yeah I assume he got jailed and someone else killed Nemo on N6.

Also @Wondalfy that was an excellent death choice and good job keeping it hidden up until last min. I wouldn’t have been able to yeet Zuri tomorrow

• Care
Also @Wondalfy that was an excellent death choice and good job keeping it hidden up until last min. I wouldn’t have been able to yeet Zuri tomorrow
For real though. Makes complete sense why you said you couldn't reveal the role or else it wouldn't happen. 5D chess indeed.

Oh man now the role reveal thing makes sense!

I'm sorry if I ruined your plan!....Though I think I still would've had a hard time believing you if you revealed. Ahhh so many variables. (I think you're way smarter than you give yourself credit for :oops:)

Unfortunate, but I'll take this as a win. Sacroficing a villager to grab a wolf is always a good trade

Reactions: 3 users
(My poor manator right now fielding my five hundred tinfoil theories and game mechanics questions.)

• Haha
  • Care
I cannot rest until our lovely mods reveal our fates 😭

• Care
Reactions: 2 users