Dog Sanctuary WW Game Official Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
SOV it is a testament to your story telling abilities and convoluted plot that so many ghosts are still following the thread with breathless anticipation of discovering the identities of the wolves and the original and evolved roles that all had!

BTW - Thanks devyn for the heals! Two heals and a resuscitation! You guys really know how to make a yorkie feel *special*!

Members don't see this ad.

Whoops, just got back from class and it seems I have missed the mauling. The plurality is getting really low so I have a feeling the maulings will be quick from now on. Also I'm am going to be at THON starting this afternoon and throughout the weekend so hopefully I will have some chances to get on here.

Pardon my ignorance, but...what's THON? I thought you typed THONG at first :laugh:

THON is Penn State Dance MaraTHON, it is the largest student-run philanthropy in the world. There are probably about 15,000 student volunteers and we raise money for pediatric cancer and then one weekend a year 708 of those students dance for 46 hours, which is this weekend, and the rest of us just go and support them. All the kids with cancer that the fund helps come and hang out with us. Last year we raised 9.5 million! It would be awesome to break 10 million this year especially with all the bad media coverage surrounding PSU this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQsXojDxVf0

Members don't see this ad :)
Sheepdog - a more important link is http://www.thon.org/ . This will get you to the donation page. Just made a donation to THON in honor of your pre-vet organization. Best of luck in reaching your 10 million goal!:thumbup:

THON is Penn State Dance MaraTHON, it is the largest student-run philanthropy in the world. There are probably about 15,000 student volunteers and we raise money for pediatric cancer and then one weekend a year 708 of those students dance for 46 hours, which is this weekend, and the rest of us just go and support them. All the kids with cancer that the fund helps come and hang out with us. Last year we raised 9.5 million! It would be awesome to break 10 million this year especially with all the bad media coverage surrounding PSU this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQsXojDxVf0

Sheepdog - a more important link is http://www.thon.org/ . This will get you to the donation page. Just made a donation to THON in honor of your pre-vet organization. Best of luck in reaching your 10 million goal!:thumbup:

Awesome, much appreciated. I didn't post a link because I didn't want people to think I was pushing my charity on them, I was just describing it because WTF asked. That being said I certainly won't stop anyone from donating. I'm really pumped up right now. Its so much fun to see all the kids there having fun and not thinking about their treatments. Sorry again for kind of spamming this thread.:rolleyes:

If this gets any better I'm gonna have to pop some popcorn.

what's THON?

It's for the kids! :)

Sheepdog, since the cat's out of the bag, I'll make my donation through you this year rather than my regular route. They'll understand, I'm sure.

Enjoy dancing your ass off! :banana:

That just really made me giggle. Lol

This thread is WAaaaaaaY Off topic.

Dogs don't Dance!!!!!!!

:mad:
apparently they do
Dancing+Dog.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Just as a check-in, y'all. I may be out all night tonight from about 7pm onwards, driving to another city to go blues dancing. So I may not be able to participate in a lynch.....I don't have a fancy internet phone so I dunno if I can check in :(

Strangely a euphoric, we don't give a damn mood passed through the few remaining survivors of the sanctuary. The weekend was coming and it was happy hour. Believe it or not, there were a quite a few "dancing dogs' to be seen this night. One dog was particularly happy because she was on the waiting list to go to dog (obedience) school. She was daydreaming of the day she could stay in her own forest (not have to go to an overseas forest) and learn all about dogs!

She was so caught up in her fancies that she didn't notice the fiend who came swooping down and took a bite out of her flank. The smell of fresh blood must have attracted the attention of a wolf, because one almost immediately decided to take advantage of the wound to quickly finish her off.

DVMDream, the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel of the Toy group, the killer puppy who grew up to be a killer dog, lay dead.

There are 7 dogs left.

Sporting Group
1- Katie8 (Vizsla)
*** Maddiegirl (Lab)***
***Graduatedly (Weimaraner)]/s]
**** LMMS (Flat Coated Retriever)****

Hound Group
.***Lissarae06 (Bloodhound). The Ghost of Lost Love***
2- WhtsThFrequency (Mountain Cur)
***Chebanse (greyhound)****
4- Sheepdogpsu (Irish Wolfhound)

Working Group
***dyachei (Alaskan Malamute)***
*** Nordicat (Leonberger)***
***jemappellejane (Newfoundland)***
4- cuitlamiztli (Siberian Husky)

Toy Group
1- Heylodeb (Min Pin)
***DVMDream (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel)
*** StormWater (Yorkie) ***
*** Psilovethomas (chihuahua)****
***** -Dino (Italian Greyhound)*****

Terrier Group
1- devyn (Staffordshire Bull Terrier)
***that redhead (Miniature Bull Terrier)****
**** zoovet (Black Russian Terrier) *****
***squirrelsrule (Boston Terrier)***

Herding Group
*****krist (GSD)*******
2-twelvetigers (Pembroke Welsh corgi)
***3-nyanko (Australian Shepherd)
***sooprnova (Australian Cattle Dog)****

It is Day 11, please choose someone to maul by 12:30am or 4 votes.

Last edited:
If y'all could vote tonight before you go to sleep, I can write it up tomorrow morning.

WTF, can you vote before you leave?
Can you vote in the morning?
I want everyone to have a chance with so few players left.

oh - thank god - it's finally day again - I CAN TALK!! I can't believe I didn't die last night??? I'm going to need a LOT or protection tomorrow night if the following info isn't enough to end the game.

#1 WTF is a wolf. 100% sure of that. She killed Nyanko,

#2 PETPONY is involved in the game and has been the hawk "swooping down from the sky"

In order to get rid of BOTH of them - we need EQUAL votes to maul each of them....

NOW - you are probably wondering why I know this:

When I was promoted to "sniffer", I was informed that due to my patience as a sniffer puppy - I was rewarded with an extra skill of choosing to see the "cause" of the nights activities instead of sniffing. So the night that I was injured - I had decided to use that skill instead of just snooping one person....

That is how I found out. Here is a direct quote from SOV.....
"You are killed tonight but TT revives you.
You are silenced for one day and night while you recover from your death experience.
The result of your investigation is that PetPony is a hawk attacking the pack.
And that WTF assassinated Nyanko.
You cannot discuss this until you recover from your injury."

Maul WTF

Over and out.

I knew it!!!!! :corny:

This has been SO entertaining.

I know, right? I was starting to get super confused!

I have NO IDEA why WTF voted first for all the wolves. This is the only thing that confuses me but I am assuming that she was converted later on in the game?

I'm SO EXCITED that I could finally tell you guys!

1328724228_raccoon_eating_popcorn.gif

This game just keeps getting more interesting.

OH HOLY HELL!! **** IS GONNA HIT THE FAN NOW!!

wooo hoooo!!

hahaha

I meant "not go UNAVENGED" lol....

only thing worse than being silenced for 2 days after seeing something huge is being GOD DAMNED KILLED after seeing something huge!!! :eek:

NO my raccoon eating popcorn gif died. Hopefully this one works.

bunny-eating-popcorn-o.gif

only thing worse than being silenced for 2 days after seeing something huge is being GOD DAMNED KILLED after seeing something huge!!! :eek:

right? I was so scared I would get killed during the night and couldn't even ask for protection!

DVMDream's death put WTF at the top of my list... I was just about to search for supporting evidence, actually.

#2 PETPONY is involved in the game and has been the hawk "swooping down from the sky"

I knew it! I knew it!! And guess who immediately shot down my idea!

Will wait for SOV's response before putting in my mauling vote (thanks TT).

hahah...shot down, TT...

ok. I'll ask.
SOV, can we vote to maul a non-player? Would said non-player continue to function without wolfie directions?

there we go.

ok. so next person needs to vote to maul WTF...we can alternate....

maul petpony

WTF?!?!?!!! (literally)

Argh, I knew it!!! WTF, you sneaky, sneaky dog!!