Drexel MSP 2014-2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

XDun131

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I was just accepted into the Drexel MSP for the upcoming 2014-2015 year. I had some questions about Drexel MSP program for those who took it previously mainly focusing on textbook material. My first questions have to do with textbooks required by the courses. I'm having a very hard time finding a list of textbooks that will be required by the program, as a result my questions are as follows.

I was wondering what textbooks will each class be using?

How useful will each textbook be?

Are there any alternative textbooks or material I should be looking at?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, I was recently accepted to the program too, and will be attending!
Has anyone started to look for housing yet?

I was accepted too, back in January. I'll be using on campus housing and living in Stiles Hall.

I would like to create a FB group for our class but I need ppl in the program to add to create a group. My future roommate is not in the program so I can't add him to start the group. If anybody knows other ppl in the MSP program and would like to create the Drexel Medical Preparatory (MSP) Program (2014-2015) group go right a head.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I just made a group. It's called Drexel MSP (2014-2015)
See you all there!

Reactions: 2 users
Hello eyeryone, I was a DPMS applicant this year, and was recently informed of my acceptance into MSP. I felt a little disheartened as I had my sights set on DMPS, but seeing all your posts has made me smile! I haven't formally accepted, but let me pick your guy's brains, were any of you DPMS applicants?

Reactions: 1 user
Awesome thanks! Do you think they've filled up all their spots? I assuming not if the deadline is that late in the summer.

Looking at the previous MSP year's posts, ppl are accepted well into the summer. If the deadline is not until mid-July I would go ahead and apply ASAP.

I was also DPMS and they accepted me into MSP but I am super happy and will definitely see you all in the fall. However I feel as though I know nothing in terms of places to live in the area, textbooks, the exact address of the campus haha someone help me out I feel like all the information they gave us is vague.

I was also DPMS and they accepted me into MSP but I am super happy and will definitely see you all in the fall. However I feel as though I know nothing in terms of places to live in the area, textbooks, the exact address of the campus haha someone help me out I feel like all the information they gave us is vague.

I am as lost as you are, I haven't formally accepted or sent in the deposit. But I do want to call and get as much information as possible. I have on occasion heard about on-campus graduate level housing called 'Stiles' on one of the many Drexel threads I frequent.

I'm an out of state student so the numbers might change slightly for in-state students. I'm also living at Stiles Hall.

Cost of Attendance

Tuition & Fees: $20,972.00
Textbooks: $828.00
Supplies: $670.00
Room & Board: $10,002.00
Transportation: $3,798.00
Personal Expenses: $2,466.00

Total: $38,736.00

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm an out of state student so the numbers might change slightly for in-state students. I'm also living at Stiles Hall.

Cost of Attendance

Tuition & Fees: $20,972.00
Textbooks: $828.00
Supplies: $670.00
Room & Board: $10,002.00
Transportation: $3,798.00
Personal Expenses: $2,466.00

Total: $38,736.00

Thanks for the fiscal info! Any idea how the refund check would be? Are you sharing a room or living alone? Also, do you plan on doing the IMS/IHS program in the following year?

Thanks for the fiscal info! Any idea how the refund check would be? Are you sharing a room or living alone? Also, do you plan on doing the IMS/IHS program in the following year?

My guess is don't quote me on this that the refund will probably be total COA: ($39k) - Books, Supplies, Transportation and Personal Expenses = $7,700 roughly [cut in 1/2 per semester so $3,850] **Edit . But you are still responsible for those expenses so budget wisely (since they advise us not to work). I guess you could get more loans (Federal, GradPlus, Private etc.) above the COA to raise that projected refund amount.

I'm sharing an apartment (suite-style dorm). I think Stiles only offers 2 or 3 bedrooms (furnished or unfurnished) suites because my preferences was definitely a 1 bedroom furnished. I chose to live at Stiles for convenience of location and because I would be living in a building w/ other MSP students. Oh and you're not guaranteed to be matched to another MSPers (unless you choose he/she during your housing application) my future roommate is a MS/PhD candidate. From the previous year's threads Stiles Hall is simple a 2-5 minute walk to our classes in the New College Building (all classes are in there, 1 still says TBA).

I did some apartment research (very little, honestly) but everything located in Center City is pretty expensive. So it would be cheaper staying at Stiles Hall.

Yes, I do plan on continuing on to the IMS/IHS year. For the 2nd (IMS/IHS) year I'll probably move-off campus once I'm acclimated to Philly.

Last edited:
I applied to the DPMS program awhile back and was denied acceptance. But recently, they accepted me into both the MSP & IHS program. So my question is, since I am an out-of-state applicant and have to pay a fortune on top of my undergrad loans, which program is more beneficial (i.e. higher acceptance rate into medical school)? Also, on average how many students who complete either of these two programs, get into medical school right after completion rather than continue into MBS or MSI?

My guess is don't quote me on this that the refund will probably be total COA: ($39k) - Books, Supplies, Transportation and Personal Expenses = $7,700 roughly. But you are still responsible for those expenses so budget wisely (since they advise us not to work). I guess you could get more loans (Federal, GradPlus, Private etc.) above the COA to raise that projected refund amount.

I'm sharing an apartment (suite-style dorm). I think Stiles only offers 2 or 3 bedrooms (furnished or unfurnished) suites because my preferences was definitely a 1 bedroom furnished. I chose to live at Stiles for convenience of location and because I would be living in a building w/ other MSP students. Oh and you're not guaranteed to be matched to another MSPers (unless you choose he/she during your housing application) my future roommate is a MS/PhD candidate. From the previous year's threads Stiles Hall is simple a 2-5 minute walk to our classes in the New College Building (all classes are in there, 1 still says TBA).

I did some apartment research (very little, honestly) but everything located in Center City is pretty expensive. So it would be cheaper staying at Stiles Hall.

Yes, I do plan on continuing on to the IMS/IHS year. For the 2nd (IMS/IHS) year I'll probably move-off campus once I'm acclimated to Philly.

Thanks! I called Stiles and they still have room available (shared of course, but I'm willing to share). I'm assuming you chose NOT to room with an MSPer?
It appears that Stiles is the most convenient option as its only 5 minutes away from where our lectures will take place. Did you look into the Greek Housing?

I applied to the DPMS program awhile back and was denied acceptance. But recently, they accepted me into both the MSP & IHS program. So my question is, since I am an out-of-state applicant and have to pay a fortune on top of my undergrad loans, which program is more beneficial (i.e. higher acceptance rate into medical school)? Also, on average how many students who complete either of these two programs, get into medical school right after completion rather than continue into MBS or MSI?

It depends on what you need. MSP is geared towards people who need a tremendous boost in their MCAT score. IHS/IMS for those who have decent-excellent MCAT scores but have a supar-ok sGPA and cGPA. I haven't applied yet, but would do anything to get admitted into their MSP program as I'm in desperate need for intensive MCAT prep. I've seen that MSP/IMS/DPMS are labeled the "cream of the crop" programs (by SDN standards, of course) that usually result in med school acceptances. I haven't seen great things about the IHS program. The general consensus is IHS is implicitly geared towards med school hopefuls who probably should consider an alternate career in the health sciences. Personally, I would chose MSP over IHS if I were you, but that's just me. I hope this helps!

Last edited:
Thanks! I called Stiles and they still have room available (shared of course, but I'm willing to share). I'm assuming you chose NOT to room with an MSPer?
It appears that Stiles is the most convenient option as its only 5 minutes away from where our lectures will take place. Did you look into the Greek Housing?

I applied as soon as Graduate Housing opened (April 11th) since I've been waiting a while (accepted in January but weighed my options between GSquared ABS certificate program [which I've haven't officially declined yet, it's about 17k more tho]). I made a slight mistake on the housing application so my preferences were kinda skewed. The housing department randomly matched me to another student moving into Stiles in the Fall w/ similar preferences. I didn't choose my roommate. He seems nice and he's doing a MS/PhD in Microbiology & Immunology so he must have a great work ethic.

I didn't look into Greek Housing.

Who do we make out the deposit check to?

You should have a link in your acceptance email.

"If you wish to accept this offer, please submit your $500.00 deposit here [online link] or mail in a money order or cashier’s check made payable to Drexel University." Quote from my email.

Mailing address:

Office of Professional Studies in the Health Sciences
Drexel University College of Medicine
245 N. 15th Street
MS 344, Room 4104
NCB
Philadelphia PA 19102

Phone: 215-762-4692
Email: [email protected]

I applied as soon as Graduate Housing opened (April 11th) since I've been waiting a while (accepted in January but weighed my options between GSquared ABS certificate program [which I've haven't officially declined yet, it's about 17k more tho]). I made a slight mistake on the housing application so my preferences were kinda skewed. The housing department randomly matched me to another student moving into Stiles in the Fall w/ similar preferences. I didn't choose my roommate. He seems nice and he's doing a MS/PhD in Microbiology & Immunology so he must have a great work ethic.

Cool, thanks for sharing! I think Drexel's MSP is my favorite option right now, as far as program content, costs, and living. I plan on applying this week.

Hi everyone! I am also an applicant who originally applied to the DPMS program, and was instead accepted to the MSP program 2014-2015. I was a little upset at first, being rejected by my first intended program, but now I feel that MSP would probably be best for me in proving I can maintain grades in these graduate classes, while studying to improve my MCAT score.

I have not formally accepted yet, but plan on sending my check in sometime next week. Does anyone know what the status of the Stiles housing is? I read a thread above that there were shared rooms available (guessing the 2/3 bedrooms vs. the single one bedroom apts). Also, slowly researching the area...anyone else have any suggestions for living arrangements besides Stiles? Thanks! I look forward to meeting all of you in a few months!

I tried filling out the housing application, and am not yet given a DrexelOne ID/pw. Was wondering if you were given one after they received your deposit, or after tuition was paid for fall semester?

I can't decide if I want to live in stiles or an apartment out at DUCOM and take the shuttle to classes....a part of me is tired of the dorm life and wants an apartment and the other half of me wants the convenience of stiles. Anyone else struggling with this?

Hi everyone! I am also an applicant who originally applied to the DPMS program, and was instead accepted to the MSP program 2014-2015. I was a little upset at first, being rejected by my first intended program, but now I feel that MSP would probably be best for me in proving I can maintain grades in these graduate classes, while studying to improve my MCAT score.

I have not formally accepted yet, but plan on sending my check in sometime next week. Does anyone know what the status of the Stiles housing is? I read a thread above that there were shared rooms available (guessing the 2/3 bedrooms vs. the single one bedroom apts). Also, slowly researching the area...anyone else have any suggestions for living arrangements besides Stiles? Thanks! I look forward to meeting all of you in a few months!

Yea, I called the front office for Stiles a couple of days ago, and a nice gentleman told me they had run out of single occupancy rooms, but still have plenty of unfurnished/furnished shared rooms...did you want your own room? I've heard of other apartments, wouldn't mind the convenience of Stiles as you can bond/vent/cry with classmates who may reside in Stiles...

I can see the Greek housing isn't everyone's cup of tea. lol

Yea, I called the front office for Stiles a couple of days ago, and a nice gentleman told me they had run out of single occupancy rooms, but still have plenty of unfurnished/furnished shared rooms...did you want your own room? I've heard of other apartments, wouldn't mind the convenience of Stiles as you can bond/vent/cry with classmates who may reside in Stiles...

I can see the Greek housing isn't everyone's cup of tea. lol

Yeah, I def don't mind sharing. My greatest memories of undergrad were with my roommates! Thanks for the info! Hopefully I get all my paperwork and payments in soon so I can apply for housing!

Do u happen to know if we're given a drexel one id/pw after the deposit? Just wanted to know what timeline I have for housing apps. I asked someone in another thread but have not yet heard from him/her.

Thanks for the help! :)

I would like to know about the drexel id password as well

I tried filling out the housing application, and am not yet given a DrexelOne ID/pw. Was wondering if you were given one after they received your deposit, or after tuition was paid for fall semester?

After I submitted the deposit. I submitted my deposit online so idk if it takes longer if you're submitting a Money Order or Check. They sent a confirmation email w/ all the next steps (DrexelOne account/password setup) for students that same day.

Last edited:
After I submitted the deposit. I submitted my deposit online so idk if it takes longer if you're submitting a Money Order or Check. They sent a confirmation email w/ all the next steps (DrexelOne account/password setup) for students that same day.
How do you submit your deposit via online? My acceptance email didn't have that option.

Yeah, I def don't mind sharing. My greatest memories of undergrad were with my roommates! Thanks for the info! Hopefully I get all my paperwork and payments in soon so I can apply for housing!

Do u happen to know if we're given a drexel one id/pw after the deposit? Just wanted to know what timeline I have for housing apps. I asked someone in another thread but have not yet heard from him/her.

Thanks for the help! :)
Unfortunately, I haven't that far in my application yet, as I just submitted everything yesterday lol. I just called to inquire about housing availability just to see if its worth applying this late in the game.

I didn't have that option either to pay it online I just sent in the check yesterday

If you don't mind me asking, what type of loans are you guys using to finance this program? I only ask because seeing as this is a certificate program, I found no scholarships available.

Hello All -

I was recently accepted to the MPS program after being denied a space in the DPMS program. I don't use Facebook, so I will be utilizing SDN as my social network! As posted by other users, it would be great to know about the textbooks being used for the program and loan options. Also, I have been searching for housing primarily on Craigslist since all of the single occupancy rooms at Stiles are taken.

Sending my deposit tomorrow for the program, once that is sorted and I have my pin for Drexel and can access the financial aid website I will see if I have been awarded and loans which is about the only funding any of us can look forward to.

Hey Everyone,
Would the accepted folks mind sharing their stats? I just recently applied and am awaiting a decision. What were your turnaround times? I was accepted to William Carey's COM MBS but I'm just not sure about going.

Thanks

If you don't mind me asking, what type of loans are you guys using to finance this program? I only ask because seeing as this is a certificate program, I found no scholarships available.

I emailed the administration, and I know that there are private loans available, but wanted to know what federal loans we qualified for. Our program qualifies for direct loans, grad plus loans and possibly Perkins. Also, I have sent in my deposit, and applied for housing, and currently looking for a roommate in the housing preferences section of the app.

As far as financial aid goes, there has been no update in my account for that, the only thing I see is that my application has not yet been reviewed. When I get a chance, I will probably try contacting the financial aid office to get more information. Does anyone else happen to know what the timeline is for financial aid to be disbursed?

Did you send Drexel your immunization record along with the deposit?
I sent in the deposit and personal data form only and they emailed me saying we are saving your seat in the class you have until July 26 to send in the rest of the paperwork so I will be sendig in the immunization paper soon plus you can't truly send them together because they get sent to different places anyways.

Hello everyone,

I was an MSP student last year. I am continuing on into the MBS program this fall. I can answer any questions that you might have about the program specially. I will lay out a few details right now. First, I lived in Stiles last year. The ease of access to NCB, where you will be spending many long hours during the second semester, makes it easier to go back and make a meal quick. They are typical dorm style housing that is nothing spectacular. Don't get your hopes up that you are staying at the Four Seasons or the Ritz, that is for sure. Second, the administration is not the easiest group of people to deal with and they are really bad at sending back emails. It is often times better to make a phone call and try to talk to Jackie. She was a new hire for the department at the end of last year and she was very helpful. Third, the immunization form can be submitted at any time even during orientation since not everyone is up to date on their shots. Finally, here is a list of the texts books that are needed for both semesters. I will put next to the books which ones I really used and which were completely useless.

-Molecular Cell Biology (6th edition, Lodish) - Biochemistry, 1st semester (Rarely used at all - Class is mostly slide based learning)

-College Physics (8th edition, Serway) - Physics, 1st and 2nd semester (Used regularly for practice problems - Poor physics background)

-Lippincots Biochem is a good guide but not required (Easy to summarize material if you are not understanding topic)

Lipincotts pharm (This book is a savior. This is a must buy. The class is full of memorization and this book makes the topics understandable compared to actual textbook)

-Chemistry, The Molecular Nature of Matter and Change (5th edition, Silberbeg) - General Chemistry, 1st semester and chem manual for class notes (He mostly uses the class notebook he makes you buy from Drexel library. Enjoy this semester since Ochem is much more difficult)

CDM: dont buy any books for it just give the answer that seems most obvious (The book that we had was available in the library to check out and read. Easiest class you will have. Just participate)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Organic Chemistry (5th edition, Carey) - Orgo, 2nd semester (Rarely used. Didn't really teach from any source. There will be a good TA for this class. Go to her TA sessions. She did very well)

-Essential Clinical Anatomy (3rd edition, Moore) - Anatomy, 2nd semester (A must buy. Definitely makes the anatomy seem overwhelming at first but the value is appreciated later on in the course.

-Grays atlas of anatomy (This is the atlas that she swears by. I used Netters since that is what all of the medical schools use but she said it is an awful atlas. I liked Netter due to the color images since I am a photographic learner.)

Guyton and hall physiology review 2nd edition/ with answers (I used this very rarely expect for to the questions which the professor would often pull a few directly from for the test)

Hopefully this answers your questions. I am going to join the facebook group so I can answer anything else that you might have. If not, just leave it here and I will get back to it. Have a great rest of the summer. Prepare yourself to come in and hit the ground running. Much better to do well the first few months than having to try to scramble at the end of the semester to make up grades.

Enjoy your summer!

Hello everyone,

I was an MSP student last year. I am continuing on into the MBS program this fall. I can answer any questions that you might have about the program specially. I will lay out a few details right now. First, I lived in Stiles last year. The ease of access to NCB, where you will be spending many long hours during the second semester, makes it easier to go back and make a meal quick. They are typical dorm style housing that is nothing spectacular. Don't get your hopes up that you are staying at the Four Seasons or the Ritz, that is for sure. Second, the administration is not the easiest group of people to deal with and they are really bad at sending back emails. It is often times better to make a phone call and try to talk to Jackie. She was a new hire for the department at the end of last year and she was very helpful. Third, the immunization form can be submitted at any time even during orientation since not everyone is up to date on their shots. Finally, here is a list of the texts books that are needed for both semesters. I will put next to the books which ones I really used and which were completely useless.

-Molecular Cell Biology (6th edition, Lodish) - Biochemistry, 1st semester (Rarely used at all - Class is mostly slide based learning)

-College Physics (8th edition, Serway) - Physics, 1st and 2nd semester (Used regularly for practice problems - Poor physics background)

-Lippincots Biochem is a good guide but not required (Easy to summarize material if you are not understanding topic)

Lipincotts pharm (This book is a savior. This is a must buy. The class is full of memorization and this book makes the topics understandable compared to actual textbook)

-Chemistry, The Molecular Nature of Matter and Change (5th edition, Silberbeg) - General Chemistry, 1st semester and chem manual for class notes (He mostly uses the class notebook he makes you buy from Drexel library. Enjoy this semester since Ochem is much more difficult)

CDM: dont buy any books for it just give the answer that seems most obvious (The book that we had was available in the library to check out and read. Easiest class you will have. Just participate)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Organic Chemistry (5th edition, Carey) - Orgo, 2nd semester (Rarely used. Didn't really teach from any source. There will be a good TA for this class. Go to her TA sessions. She did very well)

-Essential Clinical Anatomy (3rd edition, Moore) - Anatomy, 2nd semester (A must buy. Definitely makes the anatomy seem overwhelming at first but the value is appreciated later on in the course.

-Grays atlas of anatomy (This is the atlas that she swears by. I used Netters since that is what all of the medical schools use but she said it is an awful atlas. I liked Netter due to the color images since I am a photographic learner.)

Guyton and hall physiology review 2nd edition/ with answers (I used this very rarely expect for to the questions which the professor would often pull a few directly from for the test)

Hopefully this answers your questions. I am going to join the facebook group so I can answer anything else that you might have. If not, just leave it here and I will get back to it. Have a great rest of the summer. Prepare yourself to come in and hit the ground running. Much better to do well the first few months than having to try to scramble at the end of the semester to make up grades.

Enjoy your summer!

Hey thanks for the info! I have a few questions:
1)Do you mind sharing your stats, prior to the program?
2)Did you observe a substantial difference in your MCAT preparation and score? When did you take the MCAT?
3) Are currently fulfilling the lab requirement?

That's all I can think of now - thanks! :)

How competitive is it to get into the second year to complete the MBS? I really want to take advantage of the fact that MSP can lead you into a second year that let's you get a masters but I was hoping you could shed some light on how difficult it is to get in. Thanks!

I am also confused about the lab requirement I heard people could be exempt if they had research experience and was wondering if this was true and what kind of research allows you to be exempt.

Prior to the program, my undergraduate gpa was a 3.05 and my science gpa was a 2.7. MCAT score was a 24. I took a year off between school and MSP during which time I was able to do comprehensive research. The MCAT prep class seems completely useless in the fall but it is actually a nice review. I didn't really keep up on the work in the fall but definitely hit it hard in the spring. I felt that I was much more prepared for the test this time around and felt more confident when I walked out the room. I took it again on May 22 and I get my score back on Tuesday so I will let you know how it goes. I am currently completing the lab requirement back at the lab where I was able to work for a year. I have my own project that I am doing over the entire summer. We are hoping that the work will be significant to earn a first authorship.

Competitiveness for the second year all depends upon yourself. The weight of second year MBS is all on how you do in the classes you take during MSP. If you can obtain the grade point average you need to maintain (I think it is a 3.0 in the graduate level courses), then you are more than welcome to come back for a second year. The only requirement is to complete 80 hrs of summer research and then write a paper. If you do not maintain that average or if you need to withdrawal from a course, the other option is MIHS which is a continuation of IHS. In this path, you get to choose the courses you want to take and you have an area of concentration. Many of my friends that are coming back for a second year are following this path due to personal preference. There is also a large majority of people who are not returning and a fair amount returning for MBS.

Well the lab course exemption is all based upon how they felt about what you have done in the past. I had a ton to write about due to my previous experience. There was a lot of people who had previous experience working in labs so they were all exempt. Even people who only had the basic courses from undergrad were exempted if they applied. So I can not really tell you what they are looking for to exempt you from the lab course.

Prior to the program, my undergraduate gpa was a 3.05 and my science gpa was a 2.7. MCAT score was a 24. I took a year off between school and MSP during which time I was able to do comprehensive research. The MCAT prep class seems completely useless in the fall but it is actually a nice review. I didn't really keep up on the work in the fall but definitely hit it hard in the spring. I felt that I was much more prepared for the test this time around and felt more confident when I walked out the room. I took it again on May 22 and I get my score back on Tuesday so I will let you know how it goes. I am currently completing the lab requirement back at the lab where I was able to work for a year. I have my own project that I am doing over the entire summer. We are hoping that the work will be significant to earn a first authorship.

Competitiveness for the second year all depends upon yourself. The weight of second year MBS is all on how you do in the classes you take during MSP. If you can obtain the grade point average you need to maintain (I think it is a 3.0 in the graduate level courses), then you are more than welcome to come back for a second year. The only requirement is to complete 80 hrs of summer research and then write a paper. If you do not maintain that average or if you need to withdrawal from a course, the other option is MIHS which is a continuation of IHS. In this path, you get to choose the courses you want to take and you have an area of concentration. Many of my friends that are coming back for a second year are following this path due to personal preference. There is also a large majority of people who are not returning and a fair amount returning for MBS.

Well the lab course exemption is all based upon how they felt about what you have done in the past. I had a ton to write about due to my previous experience. There was a lot of people who had previous experience working in labs so they were all exempt. Even people who only had the basic courses from undergrad were exempted if they applied. So I can not really tell you what they are looking for to exempt you from the lab course.
Thanks so much for that wealth of info! It's very much appreciated! I applied late to the program and waiting to hear back now... My stats are similar to yours, but I'm not sure if my applying late is gonna hurt me. I really don't want to be rejected and get bumped down to IHS like others have had happened to them.

Just got the email to apply to be exempt from the lab. Is anyone thinking of doing this?

Hello everyone,
I am a IMS student from last year. One of the biggest issues I, and many others, had when starting the program was finding a place to stay. I managed to find a really nice 3 bedroom apartment that is only 2 blocks from school, which made everything very convenient. I am staying in Philadelphia for another year and had a room available, so I thought I would ask you incoming MSPers if you were interested.

Some details:

-Brand new apt. I am literally the first person to have lived here. (the whole building is new).
-3 beds, 2 bath. One master room that has its own bathroom.
-$2000, but the bigger room is a bit more, so $740, $630, $630. It is near impossible to find a place in center city that is this close for this cheap.

Send me a message and I can give you more details, pictures, etc...

Good luck,
Mitchell

Hello everyone,
I am a IMS student from last year. One of the biggest issues I, and many others, had when starting the program was finding a place to stay. I managed to find a really nice 3 bedroom apartment that is only 2 blocks from school, which made everything very convenient. I am staying in Philadelphia for another year and had a room available, so I thought I would ask you incoming MSPers if you were interested.

Some details:

-Brand new apt. I am literally the first person to have lived here. (the whole building is new).
-3 beds, 2 bath. One master room that has its own bathroom.
-$2000, but the bigger room is a bit more, so $740, $630, $630. It is near impossible to find a place in center city that is this close for this cheap.

Send me a message and I can give you more details, pictures, etc...

Good luck,
Mitchell

Hi Mitchell,

I already have my living situation figured out, but I was just curious which apartment complex this is? I wanted to do some research for potential housing options in the future. Thanks!