HoWW I Met Your Mother: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I thought wolves killed as a group? Not individually?
Have you never been a wolf? :eek:
Depends on the game. STL usually has the wolf pack indicate which one of them is doing the killing.

Members don't see this ad.

Have you never been a wolf? :eek:
Depends on the game. STL usually has the wolf pack indicate which one of them is doing the killing.
I'm the antithesis of Cyndia xD

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just so you know, blocking someone and still having a kill occur only clears them if we know that there is only one wolf in the game. This early, it means they could still be a wolf and they just aren't the one who did the killing.

I was just about to say this.

And noobs, try not to say too much about what you can do on the thread. The less the wolves know, the better. It's a bit harder without PMing, unfortunately.

That happened because Fancy died and it was part of her role :).

Well, crap. That kind of sucks that we're only getting one lynch for every two night kills. Makes me very leery of this ashgirl lynch in case it doesn't pan out..

Also @Hammer2s can you clarify exactly which night you blocked jilary? If it was the first night, Zensing is right, only one person was killed. You said that two were killed though?? I'd be up for a jilary lynch if it was on the night only fancy died.

Reactions: 1 user
I could see lawyers as wolves maybe - looks like major ex girlfriends probably are out though, since Victoria was a villager.

In my opinion, from what I remember from the show, Victoria would be the "least wolfy" ex to me. They both cheated, ended things, started things again, and then it ended peacefully the second time? So I wouldn't throw ex's out just yet.

I'm very conflicted with lynching ashgirl but I know nothing. I'll change my vote if anything new is shared after I get out of lab. Lynch Ashgirl

I just have to throw this out there.... but if i were designing this game, TED would be the wolf... cause ....hate.
I am sure he isn't, but I will be guffawing if he really is.

Reactions: 1 users
I just have to throw this out there.... but if i were designing this game, TED would be the wolf... cause ....hate.
I am sure he isn't, but I will be guffawing if he really is.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised. I'd gotten hints that there could be a bunch of conversions in this game. If Ted is an alpha wolf, he could "date" people (aka convert). The dates he pissed off for various reasons could end up being the "traitorous wolves."

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Have we established if ashgirl is Barney? If so, I may have a plan.

If I had a pretty good idea of who the Villager Charmer was would people want to know?

I am now officially mildly suspicious of BI.

When I am a wolf, and have incriminating evidence on someone (who is obviously not a wolf), I go to the thread and ask if I should disclose it. This way, when I am wrong, it is everyone else who is responsible for making the decision, and not me, and I escape responsibility for getting an innocent lynched.

In this case, BI was awfully quick to disclose that (whatever it is) when one person said yes.

When I am a wolf, and have incriminating evidence on someone (who is obviously not a wolf), I go to the thread and ask if I should disclose it. This way, when I am wrong, it is everyone else who is responsible for making the decision, and not me, and I escape responsibility for getting an innocent lynched.

In this case, BI was awfully quick to disclose that (whatever it is) when one person said yes.
If i could investigate, I would investigate her next.

Yeah, I get that. But apparently it's also known that they're separate from the villagers (based on what Rogert said).

I would have liked to have known wtf a charmer is first, but it's a bit different when we already have this faction info.

It was mentioned on the thread that it's thought that the villager charmer is of a different faction than villagers (at least that's what I understood Rogert's post to say).

One person said yes and two people liked that post, so I went ahead :shrug:. I have reason to believe that the villager charmer is someone that we should be wary of.

Yeah, I get that. But apparently it's also known that they're separate from the villagers (based on what Rogert said).

I would have liked to have known wtf a charmer is first, but it's a bit different when we already have this faction info.
Sort of seperate from an unknown faction. There are 5.5 factions and the half faction seems likely, but is not guaranteed to be, the charmer.

You seem very certain the villager charmer isn't a wolf... any reason for this?
i have no clue what the villager charmer is. zero.
Just didn't like the way this played out. too quick for me on a really vague piece of info.

Is DocE the village charmer? no idea.
Is the village charmer bad? no idea.

Just didn't like the way this played out. too quick for me on a really vague piece of info.

It's not quite as vague as that. From what I understand it's a converter-type role.

What the heck is a half a faction?
Someone who is schizophrenic and starts their own faction, then abandons it, then rejoins it every other day? :lol:

STL has really lost it.

I think that answer is a joke TBH.

Reactions: 1 users
If there really are that many different factions then I already don't like this game. What happened to good ol' wolves vs. villagers ww? :(
assuming that 1) the info is true.
2) that faction means what we normally think it does (which i kind of doubt)
I mean 5.5 of anything doesn't really make sense to me.

What the heck is a half a faction?
Someone who is schizophrenic and starts their own faction, then abandons it, then rejoins it every other day? :lol:

STL has really lost it.

I think that answer is a joke TBH.
My thought is that it was someone who has a win con assoiciated with their group faction but then also has a seperate win con that would allow just themselves to win.

That is fine, but that post you stated a person "who is obviously not a wolf". That indicates that you strongly think the Villager Charmer isn't a wolf and really doesn't have anything to do with speed of how things happened.

If there really are that many different factions then I already don't like this game. What happened to good ol' wolves vs. villagers ww? :(
I mean, it still is more or less. just with a couple chaos/neutral types and weird wolf splinter group mechanic. And a bloody half faction.

That is fine, but that post you stated a person "who is obviously not a wolf". That indicates that you strongly think the Villager Charmer isn't a wolf and really doesn't have anything to do with speed of how things happened.
that post was me talking about what i do when I am a wolf, outing information accusing someone else. I was drawing a parallel. Obviously if a wolf outs information on someone that person is obviously not a wolf.

Go back and re-read my message. It was clear I was talking about what I did when I was a wolf...
If BI is a wolf, then 100% sure the person she accuses is a wolf.
If BI is not a wolf, then the parallel does not apply.

that post was me talking about what i do when I am a wolf, outing information accusing someone else. I was drawing a parallel. Obviously if a wolf outs information on someone that person is obviously not a wolf.

Go back and re-read my message. It was clear I was talking about what I did when I was a wolf...
If BI is a wolf, then 100% sure the person she accuses is not a wolf.
fixed that.

My thought is that it was someone who has a win con assoiciated with their group faction but then also has a seperate win con that would allow just themselves to win.

That is an interesting idea. I can't think of why else there would be a half.

If BI is a wolf, then 100% sure the person she accuses is a wolf.
Come see me in person and then you'll know I'm not a wolf for sure ;).