Maryland Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

For those who have had a post-dec interview, do any of you know how long it is supposed to take? In the email, they only mentioned the interview date and the scheduled time but didn't provide information on the overall duration.
it should be the same as all
other interviewees. 11-1 is info and 1-4 is interviews every 30 minutes. you can wait with your camera off, luckily i was at 1:30-2 so i could log off after but it sucks for the 3:30-4 people to wait 2.5 hours lol.

Members don't see this ad.

it should be the same as all
other interviewees. 11-1 is info and 1-4 is interviews every 30 minutes. you can wait with your camera off, luckily i was at 1:30-2 so i could log off after but it sucks for the 3:30-4 people to wait 2.5 hours lol.
I appreciate your response!

Reactions: 1 user
For post-December interviews who have been accepted, how long did it take you to hear back?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed today :D Super chill and relaxed vibes hopefully i hear back from them soon.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Accepted at 3:58 CST via email! Interviewed on 1/16

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Is anyone who interviewed in the September/October time still waiting to hear back?

anyone submitted a supplemental third week of Jan and got interview invite or waiting?

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone submitted a supplemental third week of Jan and got interview invite or waiting?
I submitted my secondary on third week of January, and I got an interview invite a week later

Submitted a secondary in November and have heard nothing.

Is their secondary not selective then? Many of us received it but no interview :(

Is their secondary not selective then? Many of us received it but no interview :(
I was told it’s selective and that it’s a great thing if you got it because the addcom is interested in you. But that doesn’t seem like the case for many of us 🥲

I sent a letter of interest and I received an interview a week later. Received my secondary early November and received my interview invite late January

• Care
I sent a letter of interest and I received an interview a week later. Received my secondary early November and received my interview invite late January
I sent a LOI and then two days later I got my secondary. But it’s been silent ever since with no interview

denied 2/9 - applied in June and never received supplemental.

• Sad
Second year applying to Maryland, OOS. Interviewed both years. I'm basically no longer holding my breath at this point, and I'm mentally prepping to reapply again.

Second year applying to Maryland, OOS. Interviewed both years. I'm basically no longer holding my breath at this point, and I'm mentally prepping to reapply again.
Were you waitlisted last year at least?

Oh, congrats! Have you happened to understand the process Maryland imposes?
As a 2nd year applicant to Maryland and being a waitlisted student last year, they should be sending out the final interview results by end of March latest. The last batch of waitlists were announced that last week of March 2023, but if you’ve had an interview already, you could hear back anytime from today until then

As a 2nd year applicant to Maryland and being a waitlisted student last year, they should be sending out the final interview results by end of March latest. The last batch of waitlists were announced that last week of March 2023, but if you’ve had an interview already, you could hear back anytime from today until then
Did u have an early interview last cycle? Also, that you for this info, its been really helpful!

Did u have an early interview last cycle? Also, that you for this info, its been really helpful!
Last year I interviewed with UMSOD in Feb, so roughly a month later compared to this year. Happy to be of any help I can! Hopefully some good news for you too 🙏

Last year I interviewed with UMSOD in Feb, so roughly a month later compared to this year. Happy to be of any help I can! Hopefully some good news for you too

Do you remember when you heard back for an interview? I was hoping to know if I should still expect an interview

Do you remember when you heard back for an interview? I was hoping to know if I should still expect an interview
It was like the first or second week of Jan 2023 when I submitted my supplementals, and about two weeks later they emailed me my interview date was going to be early Feb